Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48474

    Noob guidance

    Hi guys -.

    First post, been lurking for a couple weeks.

    I'm new to AMP, although I did have a couple of HE experiences in Tokyo. These days I'm recently retired and on a pretty short leash, so not likely to be able to be a regular 😕.

    I'm a bachelor this week though, so want to treat myself.

    My questions:

    - I'm not interested in FS, and afraid of LE, so a place that doesn't offer FS seems safer. Do I need to have any concerns about LE or is it really not a factor? (FWIW, planning to visit ML).

    - My fantasy girl has big, firm (not droopy) boobs on a tiny & thin Asian body. Kelly at ML sounds about perfect, albeit maybe not skinny in the waist. I think it's been mentioned that her tatas aren't droopy, would someone confirm? (Droopy / dangling boobs are a huge turnoff for me.).

    - I'm thinking of going for a 90 minute session, as I'd like to massage her as well. I realize that's up to negotiations, but want to allow time for it. Would a good standard rate be. 9 + . 9? (I want to be fair but not blow the curve for everyone.

    - I think I saw that Kelly works Tues. Fri, is that right? I expect that she and ML are swamped these days, given all the glowing reviews here. What's the best day / time to visit? I figure that when she first comes on shift would be best, but are any days of the week better than others? (Weekends busier than weekdays? A day like Wednesday best? Am I totally over-thinking all this?

    - Should I call and make an appointment to make sure she's there at whatever time I come by, or are reservations not really a thing?

    TIA for your advice, I appreciate everyone's efforts here!

  2. #48473
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    Are St Jame and Spring Spa the only place to get some decent latinas around here?
    Get on rubmd and type Latina in search bar. Some of the places are spas.

  3. #48472

    Lee spa

    I went to lee spa by the veterinarian, and it was bad. Mamasan too old, dayum. And it also seemed like she wanted to rip my thang off.

  4. #48471
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    875 oak rd. Lawrenceville.

    Walls don't go all the way to ceiling.
    Yes but music is loud.

  5. #48470

    Try Pileo in Sandy Springs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Noogafwb  [View Original Post]
    Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?

    Thanks.
    Pileo is another option to Therapy +.

    Let is know if you try them!

  6. #48469
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    New Ownership. 3 girls. $70 includes shower. Mamasan says come and try them out. I haven't had a chance yet, so no other details. 8610 Roswell Road.

    Sandy Springs, GA 30350.
    Unfortunately, it's a CAMP so probably nothing more than a HJ. Sandy Springs PD came down hard on the two KAMPs that were there years ago, so I suspect they'll keep close tabs on Pearl.

  7. #48468
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    Are St Jame and Spring Spa the only place to get some decent latinas around here?
    You can try Lilly Spa or A Spa, both in Roswell.

  8. #48467

    Happy Happy Joy Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    Formerly a. K. a. Lux Spa, also a. K. a. Fuji Massage, played hide the Mamba there a few times in the past. I'll slap down two Benji's with a slab and see what's up.

    Holla at ya boy.
    I'm new to this. Finally clipped my wings. I'll be back soon. Enjoyed TS, massage, and finale.

  9. #48466

    Where the Latinas at?

    Are St Jame and Spring Spa the only place to get some decent latinas around here?

  10. #48465
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly is this place? City?
    875 oak rd. Lawrenceville.

    Walls don't go all the way to ceiling.

  11. #48464
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly is this place? City?
    Yo homie, do you know how Google works?

    https://www.facebook.com/SunriseMassageLawrenceville/

    Holla at ya boy.

  12. #48463
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Dead since last year. Surprised nobody has posted about it before.

  13. #48462
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogafwb  [View Original Post]
    Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?
    Would not go there expecting anything more than a HJ. To improve your odds, ask if there's anyone available who has just arrived from New York or Florida and isn't planning to stay more than a couple weeks.

  14. #48461
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    New Ownership. 3 girls. $70 includes shower. Mamasan says come and try them out. I haven't had a chance yet, so no other details. 8610 Roswell Road.

    Sandy Springs, GA 30350.
    Formerly a. K. a. Lux Spa, also a. K. a. Fuji Massage, played hide the Mamba there a few times in the past. I'll slap down two Benji's with a slab and see what's up.

    Holla at ya boy.

  15. #48460

    Li Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany for sure to be one of the girls. Maybe if Alice isn't busy at Li you can ask Lily if Alice can come to Sisi. You'd have more boobage than minka LOL. If not Alice I hear good things about Apple. But definitely have Tiffany be one of the girls.
    Is Helen still there? She was a lot of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape