Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 731 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6802
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Never mind paying her rent, this poor girl could buy a new car if every guy who contacted me meets her.

    She's cute, but this is really a sad commentary on the severe lack of talent in New England. I met some girls the last time I was in Mexico who could be buying houses, even in this stupid market, with the attention they would get in Mass / NH.
    She could up her price and get a Benz. I now could believe guys willing to pay that much. I'm in the wrong business.

  2. #6801

    You ain't kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpete  [View Original Post]
    RIP your inbox.
    Never mind paying her rent, this poor girl could buy a new car if every guy who contacted me meets her.

    She's cute, but this is really a sad commentary on the severe lack of talent in New England. I met some girls the last time I was in Mexico who could be buying houses, even in this stupid market, with the attention they would get in Mass / NH.

  3. #6800
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me with no prompting and sent her actual address. That was interesting. And not at all sketchy. Looked like a decent place LOL.
    LOL. When someone provides details so willingly and without any filtering my red alert meter goes off. Google Map the address to see it's in an area I wouldn't visit by myself. Take one for the team, haha.

  4. #6799

    Manchester Girl

    Hey there! I'd love her contact. Do you have a pic of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpete  [View Original Post]
    RIP your inbox.

  5. #6798

    SA Girl / Escort Dorchester

    Quote Originally Posted by AZNMonger  [View Original Post]
    It'd be helpful if I put the right profile link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-1c2e7787202e
    She messaged me with no prompting and sent her actual address. That was interesting. And not at all sketchy. Looked like a decent place LOL.

  6. #6797
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-168edb5b6818

    Now please post the links to "a ton of cute thin white students to share info on."

    Thank you.
    Nice palm trees. Didn't realize we have them here in Boston.

  7. #6796
    It'd be helpful if I put the right profile link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-1c2e7787202e

    Quote Originally Posted by AZNMonger  [View Original Post]
    Here's an escort masquerading inside Seeking. She messages and calls me incessantly while lowering her prices the more I don't respond. My radar is going off. Anyone meet her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-cd324ebb4fde

  8. #6795
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie978  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-737838dab699

    Don't waste your time with this one. She asks you to send deposits through Cashapp and etc and I don't think "she" plans to meet anyone. There is also a girl out of Worcester named HotNerd or something like that that asks for an eBay gift card. I had a feeling she was lying so I told her I got a room at the Ramada in Worcester (doesn't exist) and she didn't question it at all. She even asked me to bring vodka but then demanded I get an eBay gift card and give her the numbers before she would come over. I blocked her so I lost the link to her.
    Just like a telemarketer, of the 1,000 people, 5 will fall for it. Easy way to make money. Unfortunately, they're coming to SA with their tactics.

  9. #6794
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-737838dab699

    Don't waste your time with this one. She asks you to send deposits through Cashapp and etc and I don't think "she" plans to meet anyone. There is also a girl out of Worcester named HotNerd or something like that that asks for an eBay gift card. I had a feeling she was lying so I told her I got a room at the Ramada in Worcester (doesn't exist) and she didn't question it at all. She even asked me to bring vodka but then demanded I get an eBay gift card and give her the numbers before she would come over. I blocked her so I lost the link to her.

  10. #6793

    Dorchester Puerto Rican Incall

    Here's an escort masquerading inside Seeking. She messages and calls me incessantly while lowering her prices the more I don't respond. My radar is going off. Anyone meet her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-cd324ebb4fde

  11. #6792
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents, here is a contribution to the community. I have a live one. A very pretty mixed race girl in Manchester, NH, with a very, very good body, who needs money right away. Her June rent is overdue. She is looking for a date tomorrow night after 7:00.

    I told her that I would let a couple of guys know how to contact her off of Seeking. I'm not getting anything out of this. Any Senior Members interested, PM me.
    RIP your inbox.

  12. #6791

    Available tomorrow

    Alright gents, here is a contribution to the community. I have a live one. A very pretty mixed race girl in Manchester, NH, with a very, very good body, who needs money right away. Her June rent is overdue. She is looking for a date tomorrow night after 7:00.

    I told her that I would let a couple of guys know how to contact her off of Seeking. I'm not getting anything out of this. Any Senior Members interested, PM me.

  13. #6790

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Deffekt  [View Original Post]
    Let's try this again. A few members helped out last time but they were inactive or not looking for new Sds. Still looking for an Indian sb. I have a ton of cute thin white students to share info on.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-168edb5b6818

    Now please post the links to "a ton of cute thin white students to share info on."

    Thank you.

  14. #6789

    Indian sbs

    Let's try this again. A few members helped out last time but they were inactive or not looking for new Sds. Still looking for an Indian sb. I have a ton of cute thin white students to share info on.

  15. #6788
    I have met and banged many married women from Seeking. I try to stay out of the marital bed, but I've even done that if I was sure he was away. It is prime territory.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    If they are on s a than they are looking for fun just not in there backyard or let them host.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape