Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 10957
-
06-10-22 14:23 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 122She could up her price and get a Benz. I now could believe guys willing to pay that much. I'm in the wrong business.
Originally Posted by HottieMaybe
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 12:03 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 164You ain't kidding
Never mind paying her rent, this poor girl could buy a new car if every guy who contacted me meets her.
Originally Posted by Mrpete
[View Original Post]
She's cute, but this is really a sad commentary on the severe lack of talent in New England. I met some girls the last time I was in Mexico who could be buying houses, even in this stupid market, with the attention they would get in Mass / NH.
-
06-10-22 09:46 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 57LOL. When someone provides details so willingly and without any filtering my red alert meter goes off. Google Map the address to see it's in an area I wouldn't visit by myself. Take one for the team, haha.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 08:36 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 101Manchester Girl
Hey there! I'd love her contact. Do you have a pic of her?
Originally Posted by Mrpete
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 08:17 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 203SA Girl / Escort Dorchester
She messaged me with no prompting and sent her actual address. That was interesting. And not at all sketchy. Looked like a decent place LOL.
Originally Posted by AZNMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:20 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 3853Nice palm trees. Didn't realize we have them here in Boston.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:19 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 57It'd be helpful if I put the right profile link.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-1c2e7787202e
Originally Posted by AZNMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:05 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 3853Just like a telemarketer, of the 1,000 people, 5 will fall for it. Easy way to make money. Unfortunately, they're coming to SA with their tactics.
Originally Posted by Newbie978
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 16:25 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 191https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-737838dab699
Don't waste your time with this one. She asks you to send deposits through Cashapp and etc and I don't think "she" plans to meet anyone. There is also a girl out of Worcester named HotNerd or something like that that asks for an eBay gift card. I had a feeling she was lying so I told her I got a room at the Ramada in Worcester (doesn't exist) and she didn't question it at all. She even asked me to bring vodka but then demanded I get an eBay gift card and give her the numbers before she would come over. I blocked her so I lost the link to her.
-
06-09-22 13:48 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 57Dorchester Puerto Rican Incall
Here's an escort masquerading inside Seeking. She messages and calls me incessantly while lowering her prices the more I don't respond. My radar is going off. Anyone meet her before?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-cd324ebb4fde
-
06-09-22 13:41 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 59RIP your inbox.
Originally Posted by HottieMaybe
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 08:54 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 164Available tomorrow
Alright gents, here is a contribution to the community. I have a live one. A very pretty mixed race girl in Manchester, NH, with a very, very good body, who needs money right away. Her June rent is overdue. She is looking for a date tomorrow night after 7:00.
I told her that I would let a couple of guys know how to contact her off of Seeking. I'm not getting anything out of this. Any Senior Members interested, PM me.
-
06-07-22 10:01 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 602Here you go
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-168edb5b6818
Originally Posted by Deffekt
[View Original Post]
Now please post the links to "a ton of cute thin white students to share info on."
Thank you.
-
06-07-22 09:42 #6789Regular Member

Posts: 9Indian sbs
Let's try this again. A few members helped out last time but they were inactive or not looking for new Sds. Still looking for an Indian sb. I have a ton of cute thin white students to share info on.
-
06-06-22 07:40 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 381I have met and banged many married women from Seeking. I try to stay out of the marital bed, but I've even done that if I was sure he was away. It is prime territory.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






