Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 731 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6807

    Has anyone ever met "Pickford"

    Just curious as she's been on Seeking as long as I have -- years. I've had 3 or so accounts in that time and on each she's chatted me up, talked about meeting, then gone silent. Really just curious as to what her story is.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-960d4c5e5837

  2. #6806

    I got a bridge to sell

    Quote Originally Posted by Deffekt  [View Original Post]
    Let's try this again. A few members helped out last time but they were inactive or not looking for new Sds. Still looking for an Indian sb. I have a ton of cute thin white students to share info on.
    Sure you do buddy!

  3. #6805
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I posted this awhile back:

    Nicolexox0 26 Fall River.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5c9111ae50d2

    Wow love her tits. We went back and forth and were going to meet for 350 then she blocked me last minute. I have her # but not sure what the blocking was all about. I guess I saved myself an hour drive and 350.
    Would assume that she wanted more $$$ than that. Most of these women think Seeking is an ATM and read the forums that they should be getting thousands of dollars, trips, and gifts.

    They really are clueless. I am not on there for now as it is a total waste.

  4. #6804

    Nicole from Fall River

    I posted this awhile back:

    Nicolexox0 26 Fall River.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5c9111ae50d2

    Wow love her tits. We went back and forth and were going to meet for 350 then she blocked me last minute. I have her # but not sure what the blocking was all about. I guess I saved myself an hour drive and 350.

    ——.

    Her profile may or may not work. But I see her now on SkipTheGames. Nice rack!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B52E82FD-EA07-4354-BC25-FA0D8D7D9993.jpg‎   ABA281A1-E521-49DA-8861-286F4404FBB9.jpg‎   8BECFF72-9B10-4A98-A907-C06BD678A691.jpg‎  

  5. #6803
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Never mind paying her rent, this poor girl could buy a new car if every guy who contacted me meets her.

    She's cute, but this is really a sad commentary on the severe lack of talent in New England. I met some girls the last time I was in Mexico who could be buying houses, even in this stupid market, with the attention they would get in Mass / NH.
    She could up her price and get a Benz. I now could believe some men willing to pay that much. I'm in the wrong business.

  6. #6802
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Never mind paying her rent, this poor girl could buy a new car if every guy who contacted me meets her.

    She's cute, but this is really a sad commentary on the severe lack of talent in New England. I met some girls the last time I was in Mexico who could be buying houses, even in this stupid market, with the attention they would get in Mass / NH.
    She could up her price and get a Benz. I now could believe guys willing to pay that much. I'm in the wrong business.

  7. #6801

    You ain't kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpete  [View Original Post]
    RIP your inbox.
    Never mind paying her rent, this poor girl could buy a new car if every guy who contacted me meets her.

    She's cute, but this is really a sad commentary on the severe lack of talent in New England. I met some girls the last time I was in Mexico who could be buying houses, even in this stupid market, with the attention they would get in Mass / NH.

  8. #6800
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me with no prompting and sent her actual address. That was interesting. And not at all sketchy. Looked like a decent place LOL.
    LOL. When someone provides details so willingly and without any filtering my red alert meter goes off. Google Map the address to see it's in an area I wouldn't visit by myself. Take one for the team, haha.

  9. #6799

    Manchester Girl

    Hey there! I'd love her contact. Do you have a pic of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpete  [View Original Post]
    RIP your inbox.

  10. #6798

    SA Girl / Escort Dorchester

    Quote Originally Posted by AZNMonger  [View Original Post]
    It'd be helpful if I put the right profile link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-1c2e7787202e
    She messaged me with no prompting and sent her actual address. That was interesting. And not at all sketchy. Looked like a decent place LOL.

  11. #6797
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-168edb5b6818

    Now please post the links to "a ton of cute thin white students to share info on."

    Thank you.
    Nice palm trees. Didn't realize we have them here in Boston.

  12. #6796
    It'd be helpful if I put the right profile link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-1c2e7787202e

    Quote Originally Posted by AZNMonger  [View Original Post]
    Here's an escort masquerading inside Seeking. She messages and calls me incessantly while lowering her prices the more I don't respond. My radar is going off. Anyone meet her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-cd324ebb4fde

  13. #6795
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie978  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-737838dab699

    Don't waste your time with this one. She asks you to send deposits through Cashapp and etc and I don't think "she" plans to meet anyone. There is also a girl out of Worcester named HotNerd or something like that that asks for an eBay gift card. I had a feeling she was lying so I told her I got a room at the Ramada in Worcester (doesn't exist) and she didn't question it at all. She even asked me to bring vodka but then demanded I get an eBay gift card and give her the numbers before she would come over. I blocked her so I lost the link to her.
    Just like a telemarketer, of the 1,000 people, 5 will fall for it. Easy way to make money. Unfortunately, they're coming to SA with their tactics.

  14. #6794
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-737838dab699

    Don't waste your time with this one. She asks you to send deposits through Cashapp and etc and I don't think "she" plans to meet anyone. There is also a girl out of Worcester named HotNerd or something like that that asks for an eBay gift card. I had a feeling she was lying so I told her I got a room at the Ramada in Worcester (doesn't exist) and she didn't question it at all. She even asked me to bring vodka but then demanded I get an eBay gift card and give her the numbers before she would come over. I blocked her so I lost the link to her.

  15. #6793

    Dorchester Puerto Rican Incall

    Here's an escort masquerading inside Seeking. She messages and calls me incessantly while lowering her prices the more I don't respond. My radar is going off. Anyone meet her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-cd324ebb4fde

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape