Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14347

    Private Baltimore Massage / Escort Services with an actual great provider?

    Does anybody know / have (or can message me directly) the contact of a female massage provider that is in her 20's - 40's offering private massage services and / or fun in a private studio?

    It's really annoying to wade through all the bs on a lot of these sites and I don't really want to visit any of the parlors. I'm located in Baltimore but would be willing to drive a bit if needed. I'd really like if I could call, make an appointment, and go to that appointment. I don't want to jump through hoops with all the verification methods. I value discretion and privacy and would like to make this a regular thing if possible.

    Any advice / massage providers you can point me in the direction of would be super appreciated.

  2. #14346

    Kandie

    Anyone have info on this lovely lass. I tried searching but not much info. Or maybe I'm not looking properly.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...170/4434885743

    I tried messaging her but I get I only get 1 word responses, and 3/4 hrs after I sent a reply.

  3. #14345

    Falling Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Orgone420  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Had a bad experience with Dream. I've been seeing her pretty consistently in the last few months since getting back in the game after several years. We have had some great sessions and it seemed like we'd been hitting it off. She could be flaky sometimes, as others on here have noted in the past, but otherwise she's exactly my type and I was willing to put up with a little bit of BS if the quality of the service is up to par. Sent her a text to set up my usual meeting with her a couple weeks ago and she called me back saying that she was in a bit of a financial bind and asked if I would be willing to Cashapp her a Benjamin, which she would knock off the price of the visit when we met later that day. Yeah I know, oldest trick in the book for scammers, but I figured since we had seen each other so many times that we had built rapport and she wouldn't try to fuck me over. Call it being lulled into a false sense of security I suppose. I went ahead with it and she said she would hit me back when she got back to her incall location. Didn't hear back from her of course, and she's been ducking my texts / calls ever since. Seems really fucking stupid to fall out with a regular client over the price of a QV, but then again nobody said these girls were scholars. Anyway, I'm done with her, lesson learned, and charge the time and money wasted to the game. Careful with this one, good service but terrible business sense. The drugs must have her on the decline I guess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83456699
    Yea my failed Dream was this winter. I was to visit her on the east side. Made my way on the west and the different habits and the new double partner were a turn off. Crack smoking and the smell all on my clothes once I opened the door. The partner says have a good time I have crack run outside and sell. I walked out the door right behind her and delete Dream from my contacts.

    It's a disaster waiting to happen for someone visiting a little too long. Those doors easy for surveillance at that notel.

    Too bad you trusted her to send money.

  4. #14344

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    Her initial ad did not have all the emojis or Latina references. She sent me an address. Nice apartments in harbor east. Her cash app $ had a real name which led to a Facebook page of a similar looking girl.

    Just wishful thinking. . .

  5. #14343
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    She's real, bro! Go for it! Legit as hell! Please report back to us and give us all of the glorious details!

  6. #14342

    Flash Sale

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83471289

    I finally hooked up with the flash sale which I thought was fake. She is real fellas.

    Young thick cute with super soft lips and jello jiggly butt. She has a nice attitude and personality. Skilled awesome A+ wet carplay BJ. Be patient with her meeting you. It's worth it.

  7. #14341
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    Come on, man...

  8. #14340

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    Let's count what is wrong.

    1. Bunch of emojis. FAKE.

    2, $80 or less for a hot lady. FAKE.

    3. Available 24/7 - most likely FAKE.

    4. Ad says "bbw. Latina:, but pics of a hot white lady. FAKE.

    5. Any time they want a deposit. ALWAYS A FAKE.

  9. #14339

    Dream

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Had a bad experience with Dream. I've been seeing her pretty consistently in the last few months since getting back in the game after several years. We have had some great sessions and it seemed like we'd been hitting it off. She could be flaky sometimes, as others on here have noted in the past, but otherwise she's exactly my type and I was willing to put up with a little bit of BS if the quality of the service is up to par. Sent her a text to set up my usual meeting with her a couple weeks ago and she called me back saying that she was in a bit of a financial bind and asked if I would be willing to Cashapp her a Benjamin, which she would knock off the price of the visit when we met later that day. Yeah I know, oldest trick in the book for scammers, but I figured since we had seen each other so many times that we had built rapport and she wouldn't try to fuck me over. Call it being lulled into a false sense of security I suppose. I went ahead with it and she said she would hit me back when she got back to her incall location. Didn't hear back from her of course, and she's been ducking my texts / calls ever since. Seems really fucking stupid to fall out with a regular client over the price of a QV, but then again nobody said these girls were scholars. Anyway, I'm done with her, lesson learned, and charge the time and money wasted to the game. Careful with this one, good service but terrible business sense. The drugs must have her on the decline I guess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83456699

  10. #14338

    Simple signs

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    Generally speaking, real providers do / don't do the following:

    - They don't advertise BBBJ and / or FS or "Sucking Dick".

    - You can usually search their phone number and find other listings.

    - They usually have reviews.

    - They usually don't ask for any money upfront.

    - If they are really pretty and in high demand and you text them. . . . and they reply quickly. . . . . Then it's a red flag. There's no free lunch here. You don't get a hot escort that's low priced and always available. You usually get what you pay for.

    Hint: Don't send that $30.

  11. #14337
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    LOL. What the fuck do you think? Of course it's fake. Here's her socials: https://linktr.ee/Aluraye.

    Look, any time you see a hot chick advertising on Escort Alligator in Baltimore and she's asking for a deposit; 99% of the time it's fake.

  12. #14336

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    Well let's see first day of posting. Carcall? I haven't heard that before. Pics of a gorgeous girl? Yea it is a scam.

  13. #14335

    Smitten- but is it a scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?

  14. #14334

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    What's the MILF's name. Link does not work.
    That ad / profile seems to be gone now, guess that answers my original question in a way.

  15. #14333

    Preggo Bree

    Had the baby so don't think she'll be available for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape