rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 24526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14341
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    Come on, man...

  2. #14340

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    Let's count what is wrong.

    1. Bunch of emojis. FAKE.

    2, $80 or less for a hot lady. FAKE.

    3. Available 24/7 - most likely FAKE.

    4. Ad says "bbw. Latina:, but pics of a hot white lady. FAKE.

    5. Any time they want a deposit. ALWAYS A FAKE.

  3. #14339

    Dream

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Had a bad experience with Dream. I've been seeing her pretty consistently in the last few months since getting back in the game after several years. We have had some great sessions and it seemed like we'd been hitting it off. She could be flaky sometimes, as others on here have noted in the past, but otherwise she's exactly my type and I was willing to put up with a little bit of BS if the quality of the service is up to par. Sent her a text to set up my usual meeting with her a couple weeks ago and she called me back saying that she was in a bit of a financial bind and asked if I would be willing to Cashapp her a Benjamin, which she would knock off the price of the visit when we met later that day. Yeah I know, oldest trick in the book for scammers, but I figured since we had seen each other so many times that we had built rapport and she wouldn't try to fuck me over. Call it being lulled into a false sense of security I suppose. I went ahead with it and she said she would hit me back when she got back to her incall location. Didn't hear back from her of course, and she's been ducking my texts / calls ever since. Seems really fucking stupid to fall out with a regular client over the price of a QV, but then again nobody said these girls were scholars. Anyway, I'm done with her, lesson learned, and charge the time and money wasted to the game. Careful with this one, good service but terrible business sense. The drugs must have her on the decline I guess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83456699

  4. #14338

    Simple signs

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    Generally speaking, real providers do / don't do the following:

    - They don't advertise BBBJ and / or FS or "Sucking Dick".

    - You can usually search their phone number and find other listings.

    - They usually have reviews.

    - They usually don't ask for any money upfront.

    - If they are really pretty and in high demand and you text them. . . . and they reply quickly. . . . . Then it's a red flag. There's no free lunch here. You don't get a hot escort that's low priced and always available. You usually get what you pay for.

    Hint: Don't send that $30.

  5. #14337
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    LOL. What the fuck do you think? Of course it's fake. Here's her socials: https://linktr.ee/Aluraye.

    Look, any time you see a hot chick advertising on Escort Alligator in Baltimore and she's asking for a deposit; 99% of the time it's fake.

  6. #14336

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
    Well let's see first day of posting. Carcall? I haven't heard that before. Pics of a gorgeous girl? Yea it is a scam.

  7. #14335

    Smitten- but is it a scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.

    Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?

  8. #14334

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    What's the MILF's name. Link does not work.
    That ad / profile seems to be gone now, guess that answers my original question in a way.

  9. #14333

    Preggo Bree

    Had the baby so don't think she'll be available for a while.

  10. #14332

    Peyton

    I don't usually do the EscortBabylon / CallEscort type sites any more, but I have always wanted to see Peyton (Elkridge) and figured I'd give it a shot.

    https://callescort.org/410-929-4050

    She was very easy to get in touch with. Responds quickly. I even had to change my appt a couple of times and she was ok with it.

    I just did a QV for $. 2. It was just that. Met her at a motel. Not the greatest of motels, but Elkridge is close enough to me that it worked. She was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable. She's clean. Has a decent body. No odors down there. She got right to work and did a BBJ for a few minutes, then right to mish. She doesn't hop on top because of a foot injury. I would have liked that. It was exactly what a QV is. Straight forward. Not much "feeling". Just suck. . f*ck. . . And then get the f out. Ha.

    I don't know if I'd repeat, but that's because I've been spoiling myself with the travelling Brazilians. QV's just aren't my thing. I probably should have just rubbed one out to PornHub. Those Brazilians don't stop for the entire hour you have with them.

    Anyway, if newbies are looking for a way to start the game, Peyton is probably a good choice.

  11. #14331

    Kay redhead?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feed back on Kay. The search function does not come back with any comments. Even though I posted an ad for her the other day of the LC site for another member. I set up a visit to her Hanover location at a mid to low end place. Got ghosted. No text No answer. Few guys hanging outside. Just wondering If anyone has had trouble visiting her or the guys outside. Just wondering if I should return. Thanks for your help.
    The issue is that you can't search names with 3 letters or less. I think reviews of kay started popping up last spring in March 2021. I never met her, but she seems legit, back then she was working out of a house in Brooklyn Park where she was looking after an elderly woman, which seemed a little creepy. You occasionally see a new post about her, you just can't search for them. In the past she offered BBBJ, had normal rates, and usual habit issues. I think reviews were generally positive.

  12. #14330

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    How did it smell and taste down there? What does she use? Is bareback offered?
    Number to contact: 410-826-9839.

    No bb as far as my experience. Smells and taste like. Peaches I'd say, clean as a whistle.

    Just passing it along. Enjoy.

  13. #14329

    Wth

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBatsy  [View Original Post]
    Madonna got me. Handler barged in during introductions. Fortunately I managed to drag out the intro long enough that they screwed up because it was before she had any cash in her hands. I tossed my safety wallet at them and got out of there as quick as possible, so only ended up out of $30 instead of the whole donation. Still $30 too much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4439526360/1
    I have seen her a couple times and been blessed with nothing but a great time. Great head on her shoulders with a really nice pawg soft ass. Sorry it happened to you.

  14. #14328
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn3311  [View Original Post]
    What's the MILF's name. Link does not work.

  15. #14327

    Red Head Kay. Info

    Looking for feed back on Kay. The search function does not come back with any comments. Even though I posted an ad for her the other day of the LC site for another member. I set up a visit to her Hanover location at a mid to low end place. Got ghosted. No text No answer. Few guys hanging outside. Just wondering If anyone has had trouble visiting her or the guys outside. Just wondering if I should return. Thanks for your help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape