Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 8273
-
06-10-22 11:28 #7568Banned Member

Posts: 2410It doesn't matter, everywhere I go I'm persona grata.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:15 #7567Banned Member

Posts: 13634How many accounts do you have now, multi-banned?
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:11 #7566Banned Member

Posts: 2410You already know or was this a rhetorical question?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:37 #7565Senior Member

Posts: 798Who's old gimpy guy Jay? Is he the same as La persona non grata?
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 09:06 #7564

Posts: 682Models, you say?
Hilarious! Only Gimpy Guy Jay will fall for that one! Good job!
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 19:38 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 54Leah
In her most recent ads she's been saying that if you're from usasexguide that you have to pay her double to get through her doors. She monitors this site religiously so I'm guessing if you're one of the ones telling the truth about her then she requires double so she can rob you good.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 09:20 #7562Regular Member

Posts: 6I appreciate the suggestions. The world is full of serious problems and mine is selfish and petty. I'll revisit this issue later.
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 21:23 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 902We're in the same age range, but my son is younger. I have every notion to introduce him to his first club before he even goes to college or military, just to teach him how to minimize getting taken advantage of.
Originally Posted by CocaCane
[View Original Post]
If it was me, I would just roll it to him as you wanting to celebrate his stint in the military and return home (assuming he hasn't been back too long).
These kids are smart enough to know we had lives before they were born. And with this being Atlanta, I don't think the strip clubs have the same stigma as they would in another location.
So I would softball the stripclub as an idea to celebrate and would even throw Magic City as an option. Everyone knows that's tourist and baller club central. If he's down with the scene already, he may throw an option he would rather go. If he's not down, he may turn down going to any club altogether and tell you it's not his thing. If that's the case, you dodged a bullet!
Avoid mentioning or taking him to a club you're known in. He doesn't have to know how you roll at all. This is more about seeing if he's even into the scene or not.
I admit, it's challenging to share into this scene after having talks that seemingly contradict, but these kids are smart. Plus, doing military is going to expose you to some things. You may be surprised to learn what he's about!
-
05-31-22 11:21 #7560Regular Member

Posts: 6Crossroads
Thanks. This young thing could rival Amber Alena. Yeah, I've got plans for her. As for 'talking' to my son, isn't that what uncles are supposed to do? I would talk to my brother but he's got daughters. This is that transitional phase where young people are looking for money. Even though I'm 52, Gen-Xers have a lot in common with the young'uns. Look at the webcams; women of ALL ages are trappin' dudes. I remember that day when his momma made talk to him about the 'evils of porn' and 'respect for women'. Now, I've got to threaten this mofo by revealing my history of womanizing?
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 05:52 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 902First, why in heck are you fixing up a stripper? Hopefully, you plan to pimp her out.
Originally Posted by CocaCane
[View Original Post]
Next, you need to decide what is most important to you. If the potential to run into your son is that big a deal, then seems you'd be willing to leave the game. Since you're asking the question (and fixing up strippers), me thinks you have no desire to do that.
That leaves a couple of options. You're a generation a part. Odds are the clubs you like are not even the type he would like. Make it rain clubs are what this generation prefers. Most old heads typically are not into that. They also prefer night to day activity. So, ideally, unless you are into night make it rain clubs too, you shouldn't cross paths.
Otherwise, why not just talk with him about it? Invite him out. He may surprise you and not even be into the scene at all.
-
05-30-22 11:09 #7558Regular Member

Posts: 6A dilemma at the crossroads
Guys, my son is soon to leave the Military and return to Atlanta. He's a grown man now. If he's anything like me, he'll frequent strip clubs. Will he fuck the girls I've fucked or am fucking? What do I say or do when we inevitably encounter each other at some inconvenient location? There's a waitress I'm helping (besides fucking) to become a top earner at the elite 'Gentlemen's' clubs. I'm getting her hair, teeth, tits, nose, lypo, and ass, fixed. Will my son or nephews end up having her? What would you do?
-
05-12-22 09:49 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 3338OK, I see now, the admin moved these posts over here from the sugar thread. Anyway, the original poster is playing some game I don't understand.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 09:47 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 3338This poster is fake. Exactly the same review was posted about the same time on the Los Angeles Sugar thread, with a photo of a different girl.
Originally Posted by SammyDquo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 17:31 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 248Hmmm. Same post in the LA forum but different pix. Another newbie account.
Originally Posted by SammyDquo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 17:26 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 3338Can you explain why the same review w / a pic of a different girl is posted on the Los Angeles sugar thread?
Originally Posted by SammyDquo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





