Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 815 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 1315 1815 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18600

    Asian Girls legit?

    Any of the Asian girls on Skip-t-g legit?

    Any recommendations?

  2. #18599

    Noa

    After reading ask the raves about Noa, can anyone pm me her contact information please?

  3. #18598

    BKS email

    Wow. I also just got an email from BKS. Kinda snarky, honestly. The amusing thing is that the last 2 times I tried to contact someone through their site (while logged in with my VIP account) to schedule a visit, I never got any response. That's frustrating. Maybe I'll try again, but who can say at this point?

  4. #18597
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Tanya? She's a youngish looking cutie who says she does GFE.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83513664
    Youngish, looking cute, GFE session. Hmm let me think. This is FAKE.

  5. #18596
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lily you are talking about?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/710771707390
    Yeah that's her. Look out for my full review on her coming soon.

  6. #18595

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Jenaveve from BKS is advertised as BBBJ and CIM. There's a hot video of her on the site doing just that. I was going to see her but now that you report this. Did you see her outside of BKS? The providers are always as advertised so this doesn't make sense.

    Thanks for any additional information.

    Nat.
    Yes I saw her through bks.

    I asked her at the time. She stated she was clean only.

    It maybe a YMMV situation with her. I didn't press the issue just rolled with it.

  7. #18594
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Fox in my opinion is the best GFE I have had. She definitely looks the best of the bunch. Real curvy. Big butt, man made upstairs which I hate but still nice. But she's real cool and as far as GFE she's awesome. Trina is cool just older rougher looking. For about the same $ a little more Jessica Fox is definitely worth it. Vicki is also great I'd recommend her too especially for the price at $$/ hr. Anything goes and she's got a great personality.
    Hey, Thanks but looks like all of them are inactive currently any active nearby Morrisville, cary would be helpful.

  8. #18593

    Re: Email from BKS

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    I got a link to there website for a message concerning my VIP Status? I had no clue I was a VIP. It wasn't written very well more of a threatening tone vs we would love to see you again business letter. One thing is for sure get better looking girls and you will have all the business you want.
    I got the same email, and I am definitely not VIP. I just created an I'd there to be able to poke around to see what the site and agency are about. I think that they simply sent it to all members.

  9. #18592

    Confused

    Jenaveve from BKS is advertised as BBBJ and CIM. There's a hot video of her on the site doing just that. I was going to see her but now that you report this. Did you see her outside of BKS? The providers are always as advertised so this doesn't make sense.

    Thanks for any additional information.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    I visited jenaveve this week.

    She is an older provider 40 yrs old.

    2. 5 $ hr CBJ k9 nothing uncovered.

    She was one of the first I visited from bks that spoke English was able to communicate and have more of a connection than others.


    2 rounds first round was a lot of energy. 2nd she was a bit tired but still put the work in

    Location was good had fresh towels was able to take a shower after

    I would repeat.

  10. #18591

    Anyone know Tanya?

    Has anyone met Tanya? She's a youngish looking cutie who says she does GFE.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83513664

  11. #18590

    Got It Too

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    I got a link to there website for a message concerning my VIP Status? I had no clue I was a VIP. It wasn't written very well more of a threatening tone vs we would love to see you again business letter. One thing is for sure get better looking girls and you will have all the business you want.
    Received the same message. I still haven't figured out how to book with their girls. I sent a PM through the site and never heard back. Most of them don't have phone numbers published.

  12. #18589

    Bks jenaveve

    I visited jenaveve this week.

    She is an older provider 40 yrs old.

    2. 5 $ hr CBJ k9 nothing uncovered.

    She was one of the first I visited from bks that spoke English was able to communicate and have more of a connection than others.


    2 rounds first round was a lot of energy. 2nd she was a bit tired but still put the work in

    Location was good had fresh towels was able to take a shower after

    I would repeat.

  13. #18588

    Email from BKS?

    I got a link to there website for a message concerning my VIP Status? I had no clue I was a VIP. It wasn't written very well more of a threatening tone vs we would love to see you again business letter. One thing is for sure get better looking girls and you will have all the business you want.

  14. #18587

    Gfe

    Jessica Fox in my opinion is the best GFE I have had. She definitely looks the best of the bunch. Real curvy. Big butt, man made upstairs which I hate but still nice. But she's real cool and as far as GFE she's awesome. Trina is cool just older rougher looking. For about the same $ a little more Jessica Fox is definitely worth it. Vicki is also great I'd recommend her too especially for the price at $$/ hr. Anything goes and she's got a great personality.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.

  15. #18586

    Gfe

    Jessica Fox in my opinion is the best GFE I have had. She definitely looks the best of the bunch. Real curvy. Big butt, man made upstairs which I hate but still nice. But she's real cool and as far as GFE she's awesome. Trina is cool just older rougher looking. For about the same $ a little more Jessica Fox is definitely worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape