Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 30808
-
06-09-22 15:10 #18493Senior Member

Posts: 283GFE girls
You can go for the following girls for full GFE with almost anything goes. Some girls have more rules than others so be sure to ask for anything in particular you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Superdude1124
[View Original Post]
On skip the game.
Alexxxa Nicole.
Nina (Sanford).
Lily (review on her incoming).
Jacey (escort alligator).
Vickie (rub ratings).
Others can chime in on someone else but I've had good experiences with them all.
-
06-09-22 14:06 #18492Senior Member

Posts: 281Vonna
Definitely not endorsing. Moreso confirming she is real and that some may like her even though I really didn't. She is real, nice enough, and has nice big tits. From some of the reviews I read on this board, some mongers are willing to pay a lot more for a lot less.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:43 #18491Senior Member

Posts: 1712Phoenix
Saw Phoenix and was surprised how good it was. Being a MILF you never know how they'll look compared to pics, and I think she had a YMMV review recently (which I couldn't find). So I went in a little wary, but I'd say she looks better than the pics that make her appear older, and doesn't really need the air brushed ones. For a MILF, she's got a tight bod. Really clean. Very warm and friendly and the experience that comes with a little age definitely showed. Damn. Fantastic BBBJ on the knees. I couldn't get her off and that was fine! We did several more full GFE things then it was fuck time. She got so turned on she went into full hard orgasm and made me cum in the bag too. I wanted it to last longer, but I can't complain. I'd see her again but YMMV since she may not be for everyone. She also claims she's pretty low volume.
Monger on.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...x/716625891570
-
06-09-22 08:34 #18490Senior Member

Posts: 29Can I have the contact details or the link?
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 08:12 #18489Senior Member

Posts: 221Noa
Was this morning or afternoon? Is her schedule more open later in the day or early morning?
Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 01:13 #18488Senior Member

Posts: 29Need suggestions from Seniors
Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.
-
06-08-22 22:50 #18487Banned Member

Posts: 719Thanks for the insight, but at 150 that's an easy Hell Nah!!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:43 #18486Senior Member

Posts: 47Sugar Bowl
Check in the Sugar Bowl. Says she's in Vegas.
Originally Posted by WadeWilson23
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:42 #18485Banned Member

Posts: 719Quick, call her back and beg her Not to shave! I'm sorry guys, I just don't get the whole shaved pussy thing. Not only is it unattractive, usually has razor burns, Nothing sexier (IMHO) than a neatly trimmed pussy Bush! End of rant.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:56 #18484Senior Member

Posts: 115Message me if you would like her number.
Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:36 #18483Senior Member

Posts: 30Can you link her ad?
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:58 #18482Senior Member

Posts: 161No, but I go thru an agency (BKS) and god knows when I was grandfathered in to their organized operations. I would absolutely never ever share my info with any one in this hobby.
Originally Posted by ChubbyChico
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:49 #18481Senior Member

Posts: 578Yea
She just disappeared I suspect she had LEO problems or maybe forced rehab etc. At least I hope that's the case. Didn't see any local obits that sound like her. Hope she's doing well.
Originally Posted by Flockshepherd
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 15:46 #18480Regular Member

Posts: 2Matchamermaid1
What's her deal? Anyone met her? Please share experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6bedad959750
-
06-08-22 13:32 #18479Regular Member

Posts: 2Matchamermaid1
Anyone have any experience and useful info on this person? She is beautiful!











Reply With Quote





