Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 30793
-
06-09-22 01:13 #18448Senior Member

Posts: 29Need suggestions from Seniors
Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.
-
06-08-22 22:50 #18447Banned Member

Posts: 719Thanks for the insight, but at 150 that's an easy Hell Nah!!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:43 #18446Senior Member

Posts: 47Sugar Bowl
Check in the Sugar Bowl. Says she's in Vegas.
Originally Posted by WadeWilson23
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:42 #18445Banned Member

Posts: 719Quick, call her back and beg her Not to shave! I'm sorry guys, I just don't get the whole shaved pussy thing. Not only is it unattractive, usually has razor burns, Nothing sexier (IMHO) than a neatly trimmed pussy Bush! End of rant.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:56 #18444Senior Member

Posts: 115Message me if you would like her number.
Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:36 #18443Senior Member

Posts: 30Can you link her ad?
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:58 #18442Senior Member

Posts: 161No, but I go thru an agency (BKS) and god knows when I was grandfathered in to their organized operations. I would absolutely never ever share my info with any one in this hobby.
Originally Posted by ChubbyChico
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:49 #18441Senior Member

Posts: 578Yea
She just disappeared I suspect she had LEO problems or maybe forced rehab etc. At least I hope that's the case. Didn't see any local obits that sound like her. Hope she's doing well.
Originally Posted by Flockshepherd
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 15:46 #18440Regular Member

Posts: 2Matchamermaid1
What's her deal? Anyone met her? Please share experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6bedad959750
-
06-08-22 13:32 #18439Regular Member

Posts: 2Matchamermaid1
Anyone have any experience and useful info on this person? She is beautiful!
-
06-08-22 13:13 #18438Senior Member

Posts: 123Starquest
I've often wondered the same thing. She just kinda disappeared. Last seen at a hotel in Durham in the process of renovation. The hotel, not the Star.
Originally Posted by BrownFox20
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 06:22 #18437Senior Member

Posts: 422Janela
Did you have to go through her booking process? Emailing a provider a copy of my I'd just seems insane. Not quite sure I want that in their hands.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 05:03 #18436Senior Member

Posts: 329Another thumbs up for Renata
While she is not a size 0, 95 lb spinner, I thought she was very hot. As others have stated, she is quite sensual and I had an amazing time with her. BBBJCIM to start, then DATY, then fucked her to get my second pop. I burned every minute of my hour with zero rush from her. The only bad thing is her increasing rates. If I am not mistaken, she started out at $250 an hour. Now $400 an hour!
-
06-08-22 02:03 #18435Regular Member

Posts: 1Star
Hey guys! Anyone have any info on Star? I saw her a few times like year and I haven't seen her post this year?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-star/41144998
-
06-08-22 00:38 #18434Senior Member

Posts: 329Charging $150 for a QV, NO GFE and she rushed you. I would def discourage people from this!! Hahaha!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





