Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 11032
-
06-11-22 17:12 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 461If I remember correctly, Mercury is Seattle Lea sister. I remember having duo with Lea and another lady but it was not Mercury.
Mercury was almost always at Oregon while Lea was at Washington state.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 11:39 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 2335Saw her a few years ago. Not as hot as pics but beautiful tits! I was slightly dissatisfied cause she wouldn't allow DATY cause I had a beard (it's trimmed). Perfect pussy was hard not to be able to lick it. Oh well. RCG was bomb and I had to stop her so I wouldn't bust too fast. She likes to fuck!! Her eyes would roll back in her head and she would pull you in! Many will it do that.
Originally Posted by BurnerMale
[View Original Post]
Anyway she was a smoker and rougher around the edges than her pics. Good fuck. Lack of DATY was a bummer. Didn't go for BBFS as that shit us too addicting!!
LOL.
Had hair on her pussy! So hot!
And 19!
-
06-11-22 10:45 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 111
-
06-10-22 22:38 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 46Parker Phoenix
Is she retired? Always wanted to see her.
-
06-09-22 22:10 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 2184This is incredibly sad news for us. I saw a similar report from someone else (I. E. She stopped BB for VIP). She was supposed to be incredibly hot in bed, and cumming deep in that pussy and ass would have been awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 19:54 #5192Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Good session, YMMV
She's a good GFE session with the VIP upgrade. DFK, DATY, DATO (receiving), BBBJ, CFS, BLS, FIV. I saw a report about BBFS which is why I saw her, but she politely declined when I asked. YMMV. She looks just like her pictures and the incall is a decent hotel. Hot MILF body. Just thicc enough, not BBW. Enhanced boobs. They're great for boob lovers.
Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 16:36 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 28Any intel on Emerald Angels VIP?
-
06-09-22 12:58 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 323Super nice person.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
Gifted massage therapist.
Smokin' hot amazon bod.
Pretty much everything on the table for the right donation.
-
06-09-22 10:21 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 1115Seattle Lea & Mercury
Nice! That would been an awesome experience. Knowing what I know now, I wish I'd have partaken. I remember back when Seattle Rose & Seattle Cindy were constantly advertising their duo sessions on both of the now defunct local sites. T-Man!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 09:23 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 149Kandikandi
Intel anyone?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....pscale-Massage
-
06-09-22 02:32 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 50Lea
No way! Used to listen to the T-Man while commuting to Seattle for years. I missed out with Lea. I bought her a drink in Belltown one day while waiting for her friend I had a first time appt with. Forgot her name but she was a school bus driver LOL! Lea kept pushing for a duo but back then I was intimidated as fuck and just wanted solo time with her friend at the time. Missed opportunities.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:36 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 353I'm like 99.99% sure it was Mercury and Lea. Their pics together were hawt. And for you old school Seattleites: for those of you that listened to T-Man in the Morning on Kube 93, Lea was known as HH on the show. She would regularly show up at Kube events all the time back in the day.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:15 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 159They post a wide assortment of options including VIP. I plan to explore these other options at my next rendezvous which may include a duo with these hotties.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 13:22 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 208Anybody try this? Mostly worried about looks.
Hey y'all hope you can help me out. How's her looks and hygiene?
-
06-08-22 11:47 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 1115Duo Partner?
Are you saying Mercury was Seattle Lea's duo partner? Sounds like a hot time with two hungry ladies!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





