Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 11026
-
06-09-22 16:36 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 28Any intel on Emerald Angels VIP?
-
06-09-22 12:58 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 323Super nice person.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
Gifted massage therapist.
Smokin' hot amazon bod.
Pretty much everything on the table for the right donation.
-
06-09-22 10:21 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 1115Seattle Lea & Mercury
Nice! That would been an awesome experience. Knowing what I know now, I wish I'd have partaken. I remember back when Seattle Rose & Seattle Cindy were constantly advertising their duo sessions on both of the now defunct local sites. T-Man!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 09:23 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 149Kandikandi
Intel anyone?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....pscale-Massage
-
06-09-22 02:32 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 50Lea
No way! Used to listen to the T-Man while commuting to Seattle for years. I missed out with Lea. I bought her a drink in Belltown one day while waiting for her friend I had a first time appt with. Forgot her name but she was a school bus driver LOL! Lea kept pushing for a duo but back then I was intimidated as fuck and just wanted solo time with her friend at the time. Missed opportunities.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:36 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 353I'm like 99.99% sure it was Mercury and Lea. Their pics together were hawt. And for you old school Seattleites: for those of you that listened to T-Man in the Morning on Kube 93, Lea was known as HH on the show. She would regularly show up at Kube events all the time back in the day.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:15 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 159They post a wide assortment of options including VIP. I plan to explore these other options at my next rendezvous which may include a duo with these hotties.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 13:22 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 208Anybody try this? Mostly worried about looks.
Hey y'all hope you can help me out. How's her looks and hygiene?
-
06-08-22 11:47 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 1115Duo Partner?
Are you saying Mercury was Seattle Lea's duo partner? Sounds like a hot time with two hungry ladies!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 10:50 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 274Miss Cathrine
I had the privilege of seeing Miss Catherine for an hour, back in 2017. I got off 2 shots, and got to video the whole thing. She was a true gem. I tried to see her a second time, but our schedules never lined up. I tried to keep in touch with her at the beginning of the pandemic, but she disappeared a few months in. I hope she is well, and I hope she comes back some day.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 10:18 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 353I think you're thinking of Mercury https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?84731-Mercury..
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 06:54 #5180Regular Member

Posts: 3Seen her a few times in Pdx has she mentioned anything about coming back to town?
Originally Posted by CrysisAverted
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 20:16 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 353"Additional services"? So they do more than just CFS and CBJ?
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 19:06 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 460I still do her.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 18:49 #5177Regular Member

Posts: 1Mind sharing Zoey's contact details? I assume she actually is in Seattle?
Originally Posted by Decipher
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





