Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 736 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5198

  2. #5197

    Lea

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I'm like 99.99% sure it was Mercury and Lea. Their pics together were hawt. And for you old school Seattleites: for those of you that listened to T-Man in the Morning on Kube 93, Lea was known as HH on the show. She would regularly show up at Kube events all the time back in the day.
    No way! Used to listen to the T-Man while commuting to Seattle for years. I missed out with Lea. I bought her a drink in Belltown one day while waiting for her friend I had a first time appt with. Forgot her name but she was a school bus driver LOL! Lea kept pushing for a duo but back then I was intimidated as fuck and just wanted solo time with her friend at the time. Missed opportunities.

  3. #5196
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying Mercury was Seattle Lea's duo partner? Sounds like a hot time with two hungry ladies!
    I'm like 99.99% sure it was Mercury and Lea. Their pics together were hawt. And for you old school Seattleites: for those of you that listened to T-Man in the Morning on Kube 93, Lea was known as HH on the show. She would regularly show up at Kube events all the time back in the day.

  4. #5195
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    "Additional services"? So they do more than just CFS and CBJ?
    They post a wide assortment of options including VIP. I plan to explore these other options at my next rendezvous which may include a duo with these hotties.

  5. #5194

    Anybody try this? Mostly worried about looks.

    Hey y'all hope you can help me out. How's her looks and hygiene?

  6. #5193

    Duo Partner?

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I think you're thinking of Mercury https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?84731-Mercury..
    Are you saying Mercury was Seattle Lea's duo partner? Sounds like a hot time with two hungry ladies!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 592FDC59-04F8-4086-B18B-2D49A4431942.jpeg‎   579099_06600_320.jpg‎   579099_07050_720b.jpg‎  

  7. #5192

    Miss Cathrine

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Lauren Grand (as "Holly") - Long ago. Big BBW but the best BBBJCIM / COF ever! Great tits for Russian too.

    Audrey (as "Amber") - Long ago. Small BBW. Did a very memorable ball-draining duo facial with her and Lauren.

    Bethany Sweet. Long ago. 40+ porn star. Great at everything! Super facial scene with Rodney.

    Miss Catherine. Haven't seen anything from her in a while. Top tier BBBJCIM / COF!
    I had the privilege of seeing Miss Catherine for an hour, back in 2017. I got off 2 shots, and got to video the whole thing. She was a true gem. I tried to see her a second time, but our schedules never lined up. I tried to keep in touch with her at the beginning of the pandemic, but she disappeared a few months in. I hope she is well, and I hope she comes back some day.

  8. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I just remembered that Seattle Lea was also one of Rodney Moore's local girls. She's the one wearing a red & white dress and a bad wig in this video link. As I recall, she used to mainly work duos with with another chick.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/13497...rn-videos.html

    Also, anybody know what happened to Ciera Sage? She was out of Spokane and used to shoot with him too.
    I think you're thinking of Mercury https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?84731-Mercury..

  9. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisAverted  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Texas early this year. She does * now. She was in town briefly last month to see her mom who still lives here. Her tits are absolutely massive now, 2800 cc. God bless America.
    Seen her a few times in Pdx has she mentioned anything about coming back to town?

  10. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Had experience with both Madison and recently with GJ's duet Barbie Doll. Madison is huge on top and YMMV. I've seen her couple times so mounted up last time. With Barbie, did slip slide the CBJ. Plan to revisit for additional services or duo.
    "Additional services"? So they do more than just CFS and CBJ?

  11. #5188
    I still do her.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I just remembered that Seattle Lea was also one of Rodney Moore's local girls. She's the one wearing a red & white dress and a bad wig in this video link. As I recall, she used to mainly work duos with with another chick.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/13497...rn-videos.html

    Also, anybody know what happened to Ciera Sage? She was out of Spokane and used to shoot with him too.

  12. #5187
    Quote Originally Posted by Decipher  [View Original Post]
    "Mia" is using stolen pics of other girls too. Zoey, I contacted one of them separately and they had no idea this was going on. Really shady. "Mia" is using multiple text numbers and impersonating others. Keep reporting and flagging and making others aware this is a waste of time.
    Mind sharing Zoey's contact details? I assume she actually is in Seattle?

  13. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Damn covid just have changed things up, or somebody else started living there or something, because the place was always pretty clean the few times I saw her right before covid.
    I'm sort of a neat clean freak but prior to my encounter with her I did see at least one person reference her bathroom being messy af. It was when I met her and when I peeked into the living room and obviously the bedroom I saw clutter and disorganization. The bathroom was enough for me though. A cluttered mess. Nice enough girl though. I would never repeat tho.

  14. #5185

    LOL Scarlettqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    But her ad says "slim" !

    .
    Maybe she has really big girlfriends LOL.

  15. #5184
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone had any experience with these providers. Bodies are exactly what I'm looking for, but it seems like they're FBSM / Body Rub. Also looks like they do duos with each other as well... assuming they're in the same group considering the backgrounds in the pics. Anyone have experience with them? I tried doing a search and haven't seen anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?351373-Missmadison

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?479161-Alexthegreat

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?554017-GabbyJames
    Had experience with both Madison and recently with GJ's duet Barbie Doll. Madison is huge on top and YMMV. I've seen her couple times so mounted up last time. With Barbie, did slip slide the CBJ. Plan to revisit for additional services or duo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape