Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 1323 1823 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18463

    Confused

    Jenaveve from BKS is advertised as BBBJ and CIM. There's a hot video of her on the site doing just that. I was going to see her but now that you report this. Did you see her outside of BKS? The providers are always as advertised so this doesn't make sense.

    Thanks for any additional information.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    I visited jenaveve this week.

    She is an older provider 40 yrs old.

    2. 5 $ hr CBJ k9 nothing uncovered.

    She was one of the first I visited from bks that spoke English was able to communicate and have more of a connection than others.


    2 rounds first round was a lot of energy. 2nd she was a bit tired but still put the work in

    Location was good had fresh towels was able to take a shower after

    I would repeat.

  2. #18462

    Anyone know Tanya?

    Has anyone met Tanya? She's a youngish looking cutie who says she does GFE.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83513664

  3. #18461

    Got It Too

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    I got a link to there website for a message concerning my VIP Status? I had no clue I was a VIP. It wasn't written very well more of a threatening tone vs we would love to see you again business letter. One thing is for sure get better looking girls and you will have all the business you want.
    Received the same message. I still haven't figured out how to book with their girls. I sent a PM through the site and never heard back. Most of them don't have phone numbers published.

  4. #18460

    Bks jenaveve

    I visited jenaveve this week.

    She is an older provider 40 yrs old.

    2. 5 $ hr CBJ k9 nothing uncovered.

    She was one of the first I visited from bks that spoke English was able to communicate and have more of a connection than others.


    2 rounds first round was a lot of energy. 2nd she was a bit tired but still put the work in

    Location was good had fresh towels was able to take a shower after

    I would repeat.

  5. #18459

    Email from BKS?

    I got a link to there website for a message concerning my VIP Status? I had no clue I was a VIP. It wasn't written very well more of a threatening tone vs we would love to see you again business letter. One thing is for sure get better looking girls and you will have all the business you want.

  6. #18458

    Gfe

    Jessica Fox in my opinion is the best GFE I have had. She definitely looks the best of the bunch. Real curvy. Big butt, man made upstairs which I hate but still nice. But she's real cool and as far as GFE she's awesome. Trina is cool just older rougher looking. For about the same $ a little more Jessica Fox is definitely worth it. Vicki is also great I'd recommend her too especially for the price at $$/ hr. Anything goes and she's got a great personality.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.

  7. #18457

    Gfe

    Jessica Fox in my opinion is the best GFE I have had. She definitely looks the best of the bunch. Real curvy. Big butt, man made upstairs which I hate but still nice. But she's real cool and as far as GFE she's awesome. Trina is cool just older rougher looking. For about the same $ a little more Jessica Fox is definitely worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.

  8. #18456
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    You can go for the following girls for full GFE with almost anything goes. Some girls have more rules than others so be sure to ask for anything in particular you're looking for.

    On skip the game.

    Alexxxa Nicole.

    Nina (Sanford).

    Lily (review on her incoming).

    Jacey (escort alligator).

    Vickie (rub ratings).

    Others can chime in on someone else but I've had good experiences with them all.
    Any favorites also I am OK to spend extra $$ if they are good.

  9. #18455
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    You can go for the following girls for full GFE with almost anything goes. Some girls have more rules than others so be sure to ask for anything in particular you're looking for.

    On skip the game.

    Alexxxa Nicole.

    Nina (Sanford).

    Lily (review on her incoming).

    Jacey (escort alligator).

    Vickie (rub ratings).

    Others can chime in on someone else but I've had good experiences with them all.
    Is this the Lily you are talking about?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/710771707390

  10. #18454

    Blow and Go

    Got a terrific blowjob this morning in my car. She aimed to please and took pride in her skills. Took out her surprisingly great tits and let me fuck them and stroke my cock on them. Positioned me in backseat so she could deliver "best head". She licked and sucked my balls and my shaft and let me jerk off on her tongue. Deep throat was spot on before she took my load down her throat.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/312255520208

  11. #18453

    GFE girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.
    You can go for the following girls for full GFE with almost anything goes. Some girls have more rules than others so be sure to ask for anything in particular you're looking for.

    On skip the game.

    Alexxxa Nicole.

    Nina (Sanford).

    Lily (review on her incoming).

    Jacey (escort alligator).

    Vickie (rub ratings).

    Others can chime in on someone else but I've had good experiences with them all.

  12. #18452

    Vonna

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insight, but at 150 that's an easy Hell Nah!!
    Definitely not endorsing. Moreso confirming she is real and that some may like her even though I really didn't. She is real, nice enough, and has nice big tits. From some of the reviews I read on this board, some mongers are willing to pay a lot more for a lot less.

  13. #18451

    Phoenix

    Saw Phoenix and was surprised how good it was. Being a MILF you never know how they'll look compared to pics, and I think she had a YMMV review recently (which I couldn't find). So I went in a little wary, but I'd say she looks better than the pics that make her appear older, and doesn't really need the air brushed ones. For a MILF, she's got a tight bod. Really clean. Very warm and friendly and the experience that comes with a little age definitely showed. Damn. Fantastic BBBJ on the knees. I couldn't get her off and that was fine! We did several more full GFE things then it was fuck time. She got so turned on she went into full hard orgasm and made me cum in the bag too. I wanted it to last longer, but I can't complain. I'd see her again but YMMV since she may not be for everyone. She also claims she's pretty low volume.

    Monger on.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...x/716625891570

  14. #18450
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    While she is not a size 0, 95 lb spinner, I thought she was very hot. As others have stated, she is quite sensual and I had an amazing time with her. BBBJCIM to start, then DATY, then fucked her to get my second pop. I burned every minute of my hour with zero rush from her. The only bad thing is her increasing rates. If I am not mistaken, she started out at $250 an hour. Now $400 an hour!
    Can I have the contact details or the link?

  15. #18449

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2  [View Original Post]
    Can you link her ad?
    Was this morning or afternoon? Is her schedule more open later in the day or early morning?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape