Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 10966
-
06-09-22 17:19 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 57It'd be helpful if I put the right profile link.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-1c2e7787202e
Originally Posted by AZNMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:05 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 3853Just like a telemarketer, of the 1,000 people, 5 will fall for it. Easy way to make money. Unfortunately, they're coming to SA with their tactics.
Originally Posted by Newbie978
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 16:25 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 191https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-737838dab699
Don't waste your time with this one. She asks you to send deposits through Cashapp and etc and I don't think "she" plans to meet anyone. There is also a girl out of Worcester named HotNerd or something like that that asks for an eBay gift card. I had a feeling she was lying so I told her I got a room at the Ramada in Worcester (doesn't exist) and she didn't question it at all. She even asked me to bring vodka but then demanded I get an eBay gift card and give her the numbers before she would come over. I blocked her so I lost the link to her.
-
06-09-22 13:48 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 57Dorchester Puerto Rican Incall
Here's an escort masquerading inside Seeking. She messages and calls me incessantly while lowering her prices the more I don't respond. My radar is going off. Anyone meet her before?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-cd324ebb4fde
-
06-09-22 13:41 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 59RIP your inbox.
Originally Posted by HottieMaybe
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 08:54 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 164Available tomorrow
Alright gents, here is a contribution to the community. I have a live one. A very pretty mixed race girl in Manchester, NH, with a very, very good body, who needs money right away. Her June rent is overdue. She is looking for a date tomorrow night after 7:00.
I told her that I would let a couple of guys know how to contact her off of Seeking. I'm not getting anything out of this. Any Senior Members interested, PM me.
-
06-07-22 10:01 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 602Here you go
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-168edb5b6818
Originally Posted by Deffekt
[View Original Post]
Now please post the links to "a ton of cute thin white students to share info on."
Thank you.
-
06-07-22 09:42 #6789Regular Member

Posts: 9Indian sbs
Let's try this again. A few members helped out last time but they were inactive or not looking for new Sds. Still looking for an Indian sb. I have a ton of cute thin white students to share info on.
-
06-06-22 07:40 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 381I have met and banged many married women from Seeking. I try to stay out of the marital bed, but I've even done that if I was sure he was away. It is prime territory.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 17:02 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 2110Deaf?
She might have selective hearing LOL. Didn't know you wanted me to swallow LOL.
Originally Posted by Rnyce1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 14:34 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 374If they are on s a than they are looking for fun just not in there backyard or let them host.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 14:12 #6785Regular Member

Posts: 7Deaf person on SA? Could be fun?
Hey guys,
Anyone have any experience with this one.
At this point I am more curious.
Says she's deaf.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-a60413574088
-
06-05-22 11:30 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 664Married women?
Any thoughts on meeting married women?
Thanks CM.
-
06-04-22 14:06 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 203I've had a couple experience with duos and it seems to go 1. One into it and the other not, or 2. They're only into eachother.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 13:42 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 2110Duos
The best duos are when you've met the girl at least once and you bring the other girl (whom you've also met at least once). The two girls don't know each other but have both expressed openness to girl-boy-girl encounters.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





