Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19391
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    I always like Coco. Cute young woman. Full body massage. Powders and massages my ass with care. LOL. New workers at Sun Li and B&F. Check them out.
    In from out of town and tried to take your advice. Called and was told Linda is the new girl, come on in. Only problem: Linda wasn't there and when mamasan called her, she declined to come in. Sigh. Drew Coco, great legit massage, teasing on the backside, as others have reported, but got shut down on the flip! LOL.

  2. #19390

    Lam Lua

    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Lam Lua in Fairiveiw or Scott AFB?
    I went there about 10 years ago before all the other AMPs started up. It was only massage, maybe changed some by now. Probably like any place you frequent often and become familiar and expectations are set. It is a long long way from my home base, but if I was going to make that trip, I would stop in at Spring Spa in O'Fallon, IL. My tip of the day.

  3. #19389

    Lam Lua

    Has anyone been to Lam Lua in Fairiveiw or Scott AFB?

  4. #19388
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    I always like Coco. Cute young woman. Full body massage. Powders and massages my ass with care. LOL. New workers at Sun Li and B&F. Check them out.
    Coco is my go to over there simply because she gives the best massage over there. I go see her when I need a legit good massage. She will also focus on a problem area if you let her know. Just not the DIY problem area.

  5. #19387
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw that ad too and was trying to discern some sign of FS available, but I just don't see it. She says light fetish friendly and bdsm but that does not imply anything extra. In an ad from 10 months ago she explicitly says no FS or HE, and most of that Tryst ad focuses on what she can do through touch. I wouldn't even expect a HJ, and that is still a long stretch to get someone to FS. I wish she did though, her pictures are hot!
    My guess is she offers a prostrate massage or something along the bdsm line that she's comfortable with.

  6. #19386
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyWrbcks  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/-kali-

    Anyone seen hee recently? I see several older reviews that make it sound like she was more a legit massage therapist, but this new Tryst add sure makes it seem like there is more on the table in the way of sexy good times.
    Yeah I saw that ad too and was trying to discern some sign of FS available, but I just don't see it. She says light fetish friendly and bdsm but that does not imply anything extra. In an ad from 10 months ago she explicitly says no FS or HE, and most of that Tryst ad focuses on what she can do through touch. I wouldn't even expect a HJ, and that is still a long stretch to get someone to FS. I wish she did though, her pictures are hot!

  7. #19385

    Coco at Sun Li

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapm22  [View Original Post]
    Coco from Sun Li didn't budge for the HE. Insisted on DIY. Should I keep going hoping familiarity will make her change her mind? Or will she just string me along for that false Hopium LOL.
    I always like Coco. Cute young woman. Full body massage. Powders and massages my ass with care. LOL. New workers at Sun Li and B&F. Check them out.

  8. #19384
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Bruh, I never brought politics or wanting to rawdog needle girls into my opinion. It's my opinion, and rightfully so, to not want to succumb to whatever questioning or pic and ID verification I don't want to. Some of these girls want your whole life, and some people give it to them. Never going to happen on my end.
    There was a girl I wanted to see who had a 'form' to fill out for screening. Fine, I filled it out and she replied with "you didn't put your last name". Told her I wouldn't for safety reasons and she got pissy with me. I replied with "what is your real name?" If you tell me, I will give you my last name. Never heard a peep from her again.

    The point is, there is safety and there is being stupid. She could have confirmed my references without a last name but she wanted it for reasons passing understanding. I have seen a local provider for over 3 years regularly and she has no idea what my last name is and it's worked out just fine.

  9. #19383

    Kali

    https://tryst.link/massage/-kali-

    Anyone seen hee recently? I see several older reviews that make it sound like she was more a legit massage therapist, but this new Tryst add sure makes it seem like there is more on the table in the way of sexy good times.

  10. #19382

    Scarlett's Phone

    She has been having phone issues this week. It looks like a new phone number is in the future. Watch this space and her website for a new number.

  11. #19381

    Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by StlMartin1980  [View Original Post]
    Probably has a lot to do with how she runs the business. There is a reason she can't keep girls and why, when they do leave, there is all a sudden a rash of negative reviews and postings on here of the girls who tried to go solo. After having a few dates with a former prolux girl, I will never see one of her girls again under that banner.
    So has anyone every seen Lake? What does she look like and does she offer massage? I"ll bite! Sign me up.

  12. #19380
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I was a strong ProLux fan for a long time. But these days, Brea is the only one I would see. A half out with an Angel https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/ is a better bet. I also don't know what is up with the revolving door at ProLux. Seems like a lot of girls going on and off the site.
    Probably has a lot to do with how she runs the business. There is a reason she can't keep girls and why, when they do leave, there is all a sudden a rash of negative reviews and postings on here of the girls who tried to go solo. After having a few dates with a former prolux girl, I will never see one of her girls again under that banner.

  13. #19379

    Rub and Tug

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with Lake's girls, especially if you're just wanting a massage and a HE. http://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com.
    I was a strong ProLux fan for a long time. But these days, Brea is the only one I would see. A half out with an Angel https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/ is a better bet. I also don't know what is up with the revolving door at ProLux. Seems like a lot of girls going on and off the site.

  14. #19378
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't disagree with you more. The more careful a provider is with their own health, the better for me.

    I see scarlet more frequently and feel safer about everything exactly because of how careful she is.

    I see the whole health / safety thing as a spectrum with Scarlet and a few others on one end and a bunch of bare-backing needle sharers on the other. Do what you want, but know that her risky behavior with you is not an exception.

    Oh, and Covid is real. Vaccinations work. Masks help. Dr. Fauci isn't the devil. The earth isn't flat.
    Bruh, I never brought politics or wanting to rawdog needle girls into my opinion. It's my opinion, and rightfully so, to not want to succumb to whatever questioning or pic and ID verification I don't want to. Some of these girls want your whole life, and some people give it to them. Never going to happen on my end.

  15. #19377
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a single person on the planet worth that fucking nonsense. If people collectives stopped complying with dumbass requests, she will change or she'll go away.
    I couldn't disagree with you more. The more careful a provider is with their own health, the better for me.

    I see scarlet more frequently and feel safer about everything exactly because of how careful she is.

    I see the whole health / safety thing as a spectrum with Scarlet and a few others on one end and a bunch of bare-backing needle sharers on the other. Do what you want, but know that her risky behavior with you is not an exception.

    Oh, and Covid is real. Vaccinations work. Masks help. Dr. Fauci isn't the devil. The earth isn't flat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape