Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 24703
-
06-09-22 13:19 #19378Senior Member

Posts: 851Bruh, I never brought politics or wanting to rawdog needle girls into my opinion. It's my opinion, and rightfully so, to not want to succumb to whatever questioning or pic and ID verification I don't want to. Some of these girls want your whole life, and some people give it to them. Never going to happen on my end.
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:16 #19377Senior Member

Posts: 155I couldn't disagree with you more. The more careful a provider is with their own health, the better for me.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
I see scarlet more frequently and feel safer about everything exactly because of how careful she is.
I see the whole health / safety thing as a spectrum with Scarlet and a few others on one end and a bunch of bare-backing needle sharers on the other. Do what you want, but know that her risky behavior with you is not an exception.
Oh, and Covid is real. Vaccinations work. Masks help. Dr. Fauci isn't the devil. The earth isn't flat.
-
06-09-22 00:32 #19376Regular Member

Posts: 17Scarlet
I don't trust any of these ladies with my personal information. Too much of a chance for identity theft. Maybe not by the provider but by others with access to their device.
-
06-08-22 21:30 #19375Senior Member

Posts: 46I have never seen Scarlet and don't really plan to, but I am amazed the amount of anger on this board over her requirements for a visit. This has been the third time someone has said "Eh, it isn't that bad" and someone else gets mad and says "Starve her out. " Look, she has clients who don't care about her form so that won't work. Lots of providers have stipulations for entry. It is the same as all the providers who have stupid ways to check if you're a cop. How many of us have been asked multiple times by a provider if we're a cop? Or even go onto say "You have to tell me if you're a cop. " Or they'll ask for dick pics, face pics, business cards / I'd, P411, other providers vouching for you. I have done all but the business I'd (Only have done face pic a couple times though and only to very well reviewed providers). We do those things to make them feel comfortable so that they'll fuck us. You draw the line of what you won't do but be aware others will not be drawing their line at the same point.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:54 #19374Senior Member

Posts: 109Is she still seeing clients in person or is she only doing OF and her other ventures?
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:01 #19373Senior Member

Posts: 68You can't go wrong with Lake's girls, especially if you're just wanting a massage and a HE. http://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com.
Originally Posted by JohnDupers
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 12:06 #19372Senior Member

Posts: 851Just Stop
There isn't a single person on the planet worth that fucking nonsense. If people collectives stopped complying with dumbass requests, she will change or she'll go away.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 11:01 #19371Senior Member

Posts: 340Scarlett
I couldn't agree more on Scarlett. People complain about the Covid screening or having to take a test, but if you put yourself in her position, it makes sense. I've seen her a few times and each session just gets better. With both of us being very open minded, we've had a lot of fun together. And as the OP said, don't hesitate to tell her what you're into. She is very accommodating and honestly one of my favorite providers of all time.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 09:56 #19370Shill for Ember

Posts: 8Angels
I would recommend Ember for the hhr with massage & HJ only.
Originally Posted by JohnDupers
[View Original Post]
If outcall depending where you're at, maybe a couple extra for travel.
-
06-08-22 08:15 #19369Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scarlett
Somehow I managed to fit into her hectic schedule. It would be best to set something up a day or so in advance. I do see her about once a month. Always a great time. We talked about the state of things. Since discussions about screening were intermixed with playing with her butt and boobs in my mouth I may not have been paying attention. The I'd check is staying. She said she gets to many weirdos. After you are verified your "real life" data gets zapped. She knows "the real Jeff" and I have never gotten a strange call looking for money or a threat to tell my SO or boss. She is still very worried about covid. Really can't blame her. Take a home test and send her a picture of the results. Quick and easy.
The good stuff. Her basic massage and finish are always fun. She loves for you to rub her. I like it too. She is very open to things you want to do. Just ask, even on a first visit.
-
06-08-22 08:03 #19368Senior Member

Posts: 1744Classic on Clayton
That Pizza Hut is actually a Domino's. Classic is on at least its third owner.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 07:57 #19367Senior Member

Posts: 1744Sally
Saw her once a while ago. Filled a need at a price point.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
BTW, she has been 39 and used some of the same pictures for at least 5 years.
-
06-08-22 00:12 #19366Senior Member

Posts: 638Sally
She's another one of these chicks that is old and talk incessantly about non-erotic things when she's trying to get you hard. Still she's a value at $140 and will do her best to get two pops out of you during the hour.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 23:42 #19365Senior Member

Posts: 471She had way too many rules and made it seem like it was a huge deal when we fucked. I guess she only gave most guys handies. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for her OF. She was cute though if you like small tits, but I'm not paying for therapy I'm paying to bend her over and pound the little box LOL.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 17:45 #19364Senior Member

Posts: 851Look at the pics. She so old, she looks like a burn victim.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





