Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 8274
-
06-13-22 13:07 #7569Senior Member

Posts: 219BBBJ, Black Shirt and Tacos.
Well well well. Its been a while since I cruised the track, not trying to get into all the drama and stupid driving Fridays and Saturdays bring. This past weekend was no different except the score of a wet, quality blowjob without a condom. It was a FIG conquest on my list for quite some time. I found her south of the so called, HG. Not such hotties anymore however. They are spending the extra cash they make on flashier clothes but physical weights have gone up like the prices. I'm not interested in those portly pros in the least.
Almost in desperation I approached a few in the darker, less active streets. Sure one of them was heavier than average as I mentioned before but there are certain types I can manage to get hard with and have gotten good service from before. I was getting hungry and impatient so I tried my chances with the slim hottie in a pink miniskirt before I called it a night. Drive-up thing with the window rolled down, she approached and immediately went for the junk asking if I was a cop. Actions like this don't bother me anymore and this one actually felt nice as she groped me over my lightweight sweatpants. Small chit chat about her age and how good her service was (with explicit descriptions). I asked the sensitive question and she agreed to the BBBJ almost enthusiastically. She mentioned my cleanliness and looks so I wonder if that had anything to do with her offered services or if it is available to all. For fear of her changing her mind, I was able to find a quiet spot to park quickly. Never have I parallel parked so quickly and accurately under such circumstances before.
To my amazement, she went to work and holy shit!! Without a doubt one of the best bbbjs I've had in a long time, maybe even pre-Covid, civvie or not. She didn't even back away as I exploded, only getting more animated and excited, in sync with me and Jr. No cim but at that point it didn't even matter, before I knew it I felt 20 pounds lighter, brain much more clear and am quickly going soft. 4. 8/5 performance.
There were only a couple napkins in the glove box and she used them to wipe herself clean a bit. I just told her to use them and Ill find something to use to mop up my mess. Comically, it all ended up on my black sweats and shirt, looking like I blew my nose while suffering from the most extreme seasonal allergies ever. Unfortunate thing was I didn't realize how much was DNA evidence on me until under the BRIGHT LIGHTS at the taco truck. Two mexican dudes waiting for their tacos were strangely staring at me with a smirk but didn't say anything, I just nodded as if to say "sup". Weird. Then a young black dude probably a pimp, looking like a rapper in a chuckling manner, "Bruh you got some nut on yo shirt you need to clean that shit bruh!! Oh Fuck. I was only embarrassed for a moment before I recalled the momementous event that happened only minutes prior. The mexican dudes were now smiling and chuckling too and I just stood there almost wanting to be proud of the natural badging I so comically wore.
A very satisfying evening with a comedic twist. Not the type of story I can share with just anyone LOL.
-
06-12-22 11:23 #7568Regular Member

Posts: 17Just wondering what the IG's are?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 21:31 #7567Senior Member

Posts: 408Day has a couple things.
1. Less pimps driving like madmen.
2. Less girls in general.
There are times where 11 AM is more happening than 8 PM but that is not the norm.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 14:09 #7566Senior Member

Posts: 742Out there
I saw this one out there Thursday about 4 pm. She looked doable. Anyone try it? The thing that turned me off a little was she approached multiple cars and multiple cars passed on her which leads me to believe she has GPS.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 00:14 #7565Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Who is going to see you?
I have gone through fig during the day. The volume is way too low and it is odd to have to wade through literally a thousand people of the latinx ethnicity working on their tires. So, it is not as playful as night. Also, any girl out during the day is there because they did not make quota the previous night, are on heavy drugs and not able to sleep during the day, or are ugly and just looking to make lunch money.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 20:03 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 290How much easier or safer is to monger during the day over there? Better to use a room with hourly rates? I know its easier to "be seen" during the day but I feel during the day there's less shady characters maybe? I normally just stroll western but been seeing the stock down there lately and it's tempting.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 18:03 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 860Yup! That's true! Western girls ask for more. Jewels is hot that only asks for 100 but she isn't out much. Lala is a hott little LSW, she's thin and has tattoos. She only stays south of Beverly now. Red is gorgeous but she asks for 150, her pussy stinks though. Jazz is a cute Asian but she's only BJ and she's asking for 80. I picked up a young red head with big forehead named Snow she's paranoid and doesn't let you nut inside of her using a condom. There was a young blonde from Vegas I forgot her name. Service was good but she didn't want to go a few blocks away. I've been seen LE ignoring the girls and driving the back streets looking at the cars the other day.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 17:44 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 860Anyone here goes during daylight hours on fig?
I follow a photogs Ig and this lovely WSW I want to pick her up one day!
-
06-10-22 09:21 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 408Fig prices
All girls about to mention are cfs and cbj but you know ymmv as always.
Boned a hot sexy girl on Fig at night for 100. She will actually do 80 but she worth 100 to me. Big tits, nice body, no rushing says all the right nasty things and smells good. Name is Christina or something like that.
Star is a hot 100 girl. I do not see her walking the Fig track as much. Not sure where she posts up now.
Mercades is a hot young 19 year old 100 girl. She out there often. Not as regular as some girls.
There is some hot af white looking girl who has a room and does it for 100. She insists she mixed but she looks white with blonde hair. Not the one who always stands by a pimp near Popeyes but another white girl not there as often.
Not sure why people think they need to pay more on Fig. It is not true. In fact pretty sure girls are feeling the pinch of not as much money available. I been getting more texts and calls the last few weeks than normal.
The Western girls seem to demand more than 100 though. I tried Western because of all the talk on these forums. Saw a couple cuties but they insisted on 120 and 140. Maybe they worth it I dunno. Fig just way more convenient for me and lower cost.
-
06-10-22 09:12 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 408GEICO pays for STD infection
What insurance is this? Considering the number of girls I banged in my car I need to look into it.
Just kidding this is freaking rediculous. I believe this is the same state that convicted a male teach of grooming a high school student for a relationship and then the state's supreme court reversed it protecting the teacher's right to do something I forgot exactly.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ri/7578871001/
Geico ordered to pay $5. 2 million to woman who contracted STD during sex in insured vehicle.
Geico has been ordered to pay $5. 2 million in damages to a woman who contracted a sexually transmitted disease in the insured vehicle of her then-boyfriend, a state appellate court ruled.
On Tuesday, the Missouri Court of Appeals Western District published an opinion in favor of the woman, identified as M. O. , who alleged that she contracted HPV during a sexual encounter in the insured's vehicle in 2017.
HPV or human papillomavirus can spread through direct sexual contact and cause warts on the genitals and surrounding areas.
"Insured 'negligently caused or contributed to cause to be infected with HPV by not taking proper precautions and neglecting to inform and / or disclose his diagnosis,' despite 'having knowledge of his condition, the opinion wrote.
M. O. Asserted her then-boyfriend's car insurance policy covered her injuries and losses in a claim in 2021. Geico turned down her claim and she took matters to an arbitrator, who found the insured "negligently infected M. O. With HPV and awarded her $5. 2 million in damages," court documents said.
She then filed the motion with the trial court who ruled in her favor and confirmed the judgement of $5. 2 million in damages for "past and future medical expenses," as well as "past and future mental and physical pain and suffering. ".
-
06-10-22 09:09 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 408Two dudes in a car
Have been in a car with 2 and 3 people. Have been in a car with 2 guys and picked up a girl. Have been in a car with 2-3 guys and have had conversations with multiple girls who would have gladly gotten in the car.
Some girls stay away. Most girls have no problem with us and the way we looked.
Apologies EvilEmpire I will not cruise with someone I do not know.
-
06-09-22 18:29 #7558Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Bad idea
I have seen two duds in the same car on fig exactly once. It was these two white duds who looked like incels on the way to a dermatology appointment in fucken Nissan Sentra. Fig is the ultimate evolutionary androcentric experience. The girls are there solely to provide prime slave cunny to coomers. Unfortunately, it is a rather life denying experience because they are so bad at what they do.
Originally Posted by EvilEmpire
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 23:24 #7557Regular Member

Posts: 11Hunting Partner Wanted
Looking for a partner to team up on Fig. Drive and shop, pick up some girls, and enjoy the show LOL. No judging, just fun with figgy WGs. Message me if interested.
-
06-07-22 22:56 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 121Funny
Fig was hopping earlier this week, but, the going rate for FS seems to be a $ quite a bit higher than the. 4 for FS elsewhere. Most girls are looking hot, but, even the not good looking ones are asking for a $ and no one was willing to negotiate.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 17:07 #7555Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 297740 bucks is 40 bucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VO-YykPIWQ
LOL, around 2:15 in the fucken guy accosts the white SW and she wants 140 and he gets out in some language that appears to be English that he only has 100. She tells him to get more fucken money.














Reply With Quote




