Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 552 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 8274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7554
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Howdy,

    As I was cruising on the $6.60 per gallon gas I noticed three robust black ladies proceed to get out of their beater minivan and bum rush two lascivious ladies in the night around 69. They bounced on the two with hits, hair pulls, and final stomps upon their ho victims until they were a praying pile of rejected flesh. Worried that they might want to attack me I did the less ballsy thing and fled. About an hour later they appeared around the 80's and hit up another hussie.

    Was this a church group stomp or the pimping authority out doing an audit of regulation?
    I drove through Fig much earlier than usual on Friday around 10 pm or so rather than my usual post 2 am trip and I also noticed a bunch of civies I assumed was some church or other save the hoes type group. There were multiple groups of civie looking people some 10-15 in each group going up to the hoes and talking and what not so. So there was definitely something going on this past weekend on Fig.

  2. #7553
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    On the case

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Was just googling YouTube videos of the western track and found this article that supposedly happens in Santa Monica. I've never been there at night. Anyone ever checked it out before? This article was in 2021 a few months ago. https://www.citywatchla.com/index.ph...n-santa-monica.
    My vons is right by there. I have walked Santa Monica in that area late since the pandemic. I have seen homeless being annoying, as in saying this like "I need a dollar" to which I always have my Venice Santa Monica response ready "I need five dollars". I did see what looked like a tranny by benny's at like Wilshire and 8th. I will venture out tonight at 1 am to see the scene, but it is mostly just homeless people on stolen bikes. I still have never seen anyone shoot up with brownsone and I never saw any working ladies at chess park, which has now been closed.

  3. #7552

    Santa Monica

    Was just googling YouTube videos of the western track and found this article that supposedly happens in Santa Monica. I've never been there at night. Anyone ever checked it out before? This article was in 2021 a few months ago. https://www.citywatchla.com/index.ph...n-santa-monica.

  4. #7551
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Alcalde

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Howdy,

    As I was cruising on the $6.60 per gallon gas I noticed three robust black ladies proceed to get out of their beater minivan and bum rush two lascivious ladies in the night around 69. They bounced on the two with hits, hair pulls, and final stomps upon their ho victims until they were a praying pile of rejected flesh. Worried that they might want to attack me I did the less ballsy thing and fled. About an hour later they appeared around the 80's and hit up another hussie.

    Was this a church group stomp or the pimping authority out doing an audit of regulation?
    I think it was some ho hos canvassing for Caruso. Remember vote for Karen bass like sex workers on fig are at issue. Karen will decriminalize any crime involving BSW.

  5. #7550
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Church Group Stomp

    Howdy,

    As I was cruising on the $6.60 per gallon gas I noticed three robust black ladies proceed to get out of their beater minivan and bum rush two lascivious ladies in the night around 69. They bounced on the two with hits, hair pulls, and final stomps upon their ho victims until they were a praying pile of rejected flesh. Worried that they might want to attack me I did the less ballsy thing and fled. About an hour later they appeared around the 80's and hit up another hussie.

    Was this a church group stomp or the pimping authority out doing an audit of regulation?

  6. #7549
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

  7. #7548
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Diesel prices maybe?

    So, a little anecdotal evidence as to why prices are so high and there is nothing on the shelves. A client is a trucker and will not drive loads if they do not pay a certain amount. He used to be flooded with offers because he is not on meth and gets there on time. But with diesel so high, he no longer takes gigs for smaller companies. Diesel is just too high. It is all the big majors that he trucks for, so like walgreens, kroger, cvs. But not the smaller franchises.

    It seems the supply chain issue has hit fig. I struck out like that useless fucken dodger leftfielder on western, so rolled to fig around 130 am.

    The hottie gallery looked like Armageddon only without the pleasant greenery of mount Megiddo in the holy land.

    From gage to Florence (the hottie gallery) the traffic and spillover to the side streets was as bad as an amber turd dropping. Mongers and pimps are now just pulling uturns on fig. I guess the right turn prohibited shit has leveled up the driving to include blatantly illegal uturns from the right lane of traffic without 200 yards of clearance. - see here: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbo...andbook/turns/.

    Assuming you make it out of that, if you have any hope of scooping, you have to double back on flower (east of fig) or use Denver to roll back to fig. For the amount of cars on the side streets like 64-70, you would think you could buy gas with an EBT card.

    And the roll call was all BSW. The supply of LSW was very low. I saw maybe three large prostitutes from south of the border, each time being dumped off by a monger. There were NO WSW in the hottie gallery.

    I could not tolerate the shitty driving. If you notice the streetlights are now turned on full racist. There are no green lights, just flashing yellow. Anyone here could twitter that up and there would be a scandal for whoever does such anti woke manipulation of the traffic lights.

    I went south. There were probably no more than 15 BSW from Florence to century, and all un fuckable. There was one crouching on 98th who looked cute and her pimp did a donut around her to get her ass up. I told her that when she got off the phone with her pimp she should call me. I was also yelling "he is a cop" when anyone was doing the fig coffee klatch and talking to the girls for more than 10 seconds.

    South of century there was a white gal, smoking a storm and walking off the blade, west on like 102 or 104. She looked like a possibility but she had rather unsexy glasses on and the smoking was a turn off. There were about 6 BSW, one rather decent south of century.

    Went back to the hottie gallery, there was a massive car accident with three tow trucks. Did not stop the mongers the side streets were full and so were the guts of the BSWs.

    For me, fig is where sex workers who are bad at the whole thing go. They are heavily pimped, they are angry, they are mostly ugly, and not diverse enough for me. I realize that I am just a vons fish counter worker who barely makes enough overtime to afford pussy, but the whole vibe on fig is like. We are shit ass prostitutes committed to treating you like drek in motel rooms that smell vaguely of shit.

  8. #7547
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    A town that is right for me

    So, I saddled up and headed up to snatchtown.

    As domino says, this is western from I will say Wilshire and north to the Winchell's.

    Let's just say it was a bust. Total of 5 hostess ho hos. One portly BSW at lemon grove, a pair of two. One portly Latina who would have made a grand on fig and a tall redhead, the redhead was scooped. They were at I think Oakwood. A thinner black gal walking western itself. Maybe one but very close to Wilshire.

    Just to say I was there, I had a donut at the Winchell's. No pimps. Just a guy who appeared to be a novice homeless guy (flipflops without holes and no stink of a dead body) and a Latino gentleman that appeared to be running a software or gardening business at 1 am.

    There was no LE, but no girls. This area is a part of l. A. I actually have never been to. Vermont, which is a half mile or so east, is trendy with Dresden, and the los Feliz vibe. The vibe here is of despair and donuts.

  9. #7546
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    As of now, the word on the street is no le activity against the marginalized.

    But for the random murders on fig, there is zero chance you will be arrested.

    Any chick who is working will grab your dick or make you put your hands on her tits and will ask you if you are a piggie.

    You say absolutely nothing other than "get in the car" or "hey, get in the car" - if she says, do you have 100 or 1000 or what do you want, you just say "get in the car" - I honestly have no idea what those do with these girls talking to them on 68th and fig with there ass cheeks all bent over putting their head in the window. It is a one act play.

    Prostitute: hey babe, you looking for a date?

    Monger: Get in the car.

    Prostitute: are you a cop.

    Monger: No get in the car.

    Prostitute: feel my tits or can I feel your shlong.

    Monger: OK get in the car.

    Prostitute: Will you do 100, do you have a room, who do you plan to vote for in the race for attorney general?

    Monger; Get in the fucken car.

    That is it.

    Once the girl is in the car, assuming you are hetero, your dick will take over. It will drive the car, it will check in the motel, it will fuck the street walker, it will drive her back to her set.
    I love PM's posts. Don't ever change.

  10. #7545
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    As of now, the word on the street is no le activity against the marginalized.



    You say absolutely nothing other than "get in the car" or "hey, get in the car" - if she says, do you have 100 or 1000 or what do you want, you just say "get in the car" - I honestly have no idea what those do with these girls talking to them on 68th and fig with there ass cheeks all bent over putting their head in the window. It is a one act play.



    Once the girl is in the car, assuming you are hetero, your dick will take over. It will drive the car, it will check in the motel, it will fuck the street walker, it will drive her back to her set.
    I never understood the guys just chatting it up with the girls just hanging on the driver side window. Get in get out.

  11. #7544
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    As usual, greed and avarice are their worst enemies. Too much action happening too fast. I see black and whites are starting to cruise the area of Santa Monica and western. What do you mean by pimps harassing girls? I'd assumed that the girls are part of the stable.
    Not all girls are part of a stable. Some work solo, called renegades, and pimps will go to great lengths to get these girls on their team. Harassing, chasing down, threatening, etc. That's why you see some walk away or even ignore certain types of cars, people just out of habit.

  12. #7543
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Intervention

    The last three videos on soft white underbelly have been abominable.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ItI4PTVW-s

    Platinum from skid row, likely the most dissociative and ugly person on the northern hemisphere.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wV8PCJrjAo&t=224s

    A BSW that is so fat.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmTd2dVMK6k&t=149s

    A pimp and a hideous prostitute from San Diego that confirms my decision (originally formed on a weekend in 1994 at a shitty retreat in la jolla on the night of the OJ murder) to never go to San Diego ever.

  13. #7542
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Marginalized

    Quote Originally Posted by Omahator  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here been actually caught in a sting. I've never picked a SW before and wondering how risky it is to get charged and convicted. Anyone here actually been convicted?

    What are some tips, like what LE checks should one use?
    As of now, the word on the street is no le activity against the marginalized.

    But for the random murders on fig, there is zero chance you will be arrested.

    Any chick who is working will grab your dick or make you put your hands on her tits and will ask you if you are a piggie.

    You say absolutely nothing other than "get in the car" or "hey, get in the car" - if she says, do you have 100 or 1000 or what do you want, you just say "get in the car" - I honestly have no idea what those do with these girls talking to them on 68th and fig with there ass cheeks all bent over putting their head in the window. It is a one act play.

    Prostitute: hey babe, you looking for a date?

    Monger: Get in the car.

    Prostitute: are you a cop.

    Monger: No get in the car.

    Prostitute: feel my tits or can I feel your shlong.

    Monger: OK get in the car.

    Prostitute: Will you do 100, do you have a room, who do you plan to vote for in the race for attorney general?

    Monger; Get in the fucken car.

    That is it.

    Once the girl is in the car, assuming you are hetero, your dick will take over. It will drive the car, it will check in the motel, it will fuck the street walker, it will drive her back to her set.

  14. #7541

    Yeah, it's just a matter of time before they shut the whole thing down

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Passed through around 5 am. And maybe it's just me but there's a small quiet before the storm kinda vibe on Western. A few regulars but mostly new faces and its attracting the wrong clientele. I'm seeing more girls being harrased by pimps and cars busting you's in the street. I saw a black and white patrolling the backstreets trying to look into cars. Stay safe out there.
    As usual, greed and avarice are their worst enemies. Too much action happening too fast. I see black and whites are starting to cruise the area of Santa Monica and western. What do you mean by pimps harassing girls? I'd assumed that the girls are part of the stable.

  15. #7540

    Newbie questions

    Anyone here been actually caught in a sting. I've never picked a SW before and wondering how risky it is to get charged and convicted. Anyone here actually been convicted?

    What are some tips, like what LE checks should one use?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape