Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJones2020  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a video on another site where she had "additional equipment" at the time, looks like it has been removed.
    Oh shit. I'm glad I didn't go for it.

  2. #3957

    Vietkim

    What is her location like? Don't see a lot of details on that. Discreet etc? Thanks guys.

  3. #3956
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi doesn't like cum near her face. She doesn't like men either. She will allow you to bareback and unload just to get rid of you. If the charge is only $100, I guess that is ok. Now that she has so many clients again, it is just a matter of time before she gets busted. I don't advise going over there. The neighbors know what she is up to in her clean little apartment.
    I was being too harsh. Mayumi does have a beautiful pussy with symmetrical lips and a very large perfect clit that can get stiff as a board. I have some photos of her box soaked in my cum that rival women 45 years younger.

  4. #3955
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    How was the service / pussy?

    I dated her before the had the trick baby and her pussy was really, really tight.

    Her firm cooter made up, but yeah, she is about as ghetto as you can get.
    I saw her about a month ago. I was excited because I've been following her pictures from when she was in Palmdale area. I was disappointed in real life. It wasn't tight at all, in fact pretty loose. And her amazing rack is sagging very bad. Such a bummer because she looked so hot when she was younger!

  5. #3954
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi doesn't like cum near her face. She doesn't like men either. She will allow you to bareback and unload just to get rid of you. If the charge is only $100, I guess that is ok. Now that she has so many clients again, it is just a matter of time before she gets busted. I don't advise going over there. The neighbors know what she is up to in her clean little apartment.
    No kidding. Her apartment is way too close to the management office. I've not read one text she's sent me.

  6. #3953
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree, she does have a manly face.
    Did you hear her voice? I ran across her add once and thought "Trans. " Fake tits and ass just looks weird. But take another look at the video and listen carefully to her voice.

  7. #3952

    Yep it's a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but that's a dude.
    I remember seeing a video on another site where she had "additional equipment" at the time, looks like it has been removed.

  8. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi wouldn't even give me a BJ. No LFK even. Even though she was cool with me. Weird lady.
    Mayumi doesn't like cum near her face. She doesn't like men either. She will allow you to bareback and unload just to get rid of you. If the charge is only $100, I guess that is ok. Now that she has so many clients again, it is just a matter of time before she gets busted. I don't advise going over there. The neighbors know what she is up to in her clean little apartment.

  9. #3950
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Viet Kim is a bucket list item, Mayumi is not.
    Mayumi wouldn't even give me a BJ. No LFK even. Even though she was cool with me. Weird lady.

  10. #3949
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    Safari operates out of a 2 bedroom motel in BP w / her baby in a diff room. 140 bbfscip, very ghetto. Might be lactating but wasn't allowed to suck the tits.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ounty/83387714

    Last 4 digits 1676 in case ad goes down.
    How was the service / pussy?

    I dated her before the had the trick baby and her pussy was really, really tight.

    Her firm cooter made up, but yeah, she is about as ghetto as you can get.

  11. #3948

    Safari

    Safari operates out of a 2 bedroom motel in BP w / her baby in a diff room. 140 bbfscip, very ghetto. Might be lactating but wasn't allowed to suck the tits.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ounty/83387714

    Last 4 digits 1676 in case ad goes down.

  12. #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathonJammer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got a hold of Vietkim? Let me know where I can contact her please thanks.
    Same number as always 714-603-6138.

  13. #3946

    Been to Tj

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever seen more ridiculous implants.
    Been to Tj no chick with ass implants and tits implants have that look to them.

    And we talking about 500 chicks in Hong Kong Tijuana.

    It's a post op.

  14. #3945

    Vietkim

    Quote Originally Posted by EggZyPlaya  [View Original Post]
    What's her pricing like?
    Has anyone got a hold of Vietkim? Let me know where I can contact her please thanks.

  15. #3944

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I partake in this hobby, but this lady, Tiffany Villa Gutierrez, might put me back in. I haven't reached to her yet tho. Timing issue. The face is off to me, but that ass is something else. I don't know if it's TGTBT or what, but the little head is doing the thinking. From I read, the prices that she posted is YMMV. If you are decent looking, then you might be in luck or if you got extra cash. If I do go for it, I'll make sure to give out a review. But here is the link for you guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/83272133
    I don't think I've ever seen more ridiculous implants.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape