Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    She probably a post op.
    I totally agree, she does have a manly face.

  2. #3942

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I partake in this hobby, but this lady, Tiffany Villa Gutierrez, might put me back in. I haven't reached to her yet tho. Timing issue. The face is off to me, but that ass is something else. I don't know if it's TGTBT or what, but the little head is doing the thinking. From I read, the prices that she posted is YMMV. If you are decent looking, then you might be in luck or if you got extra cash. If I do go for it, I'll make sure to give out a review. But here is the link for you guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/83272133
    She probably a post op.

  3. #3941

    Tempting.

    Her ad states: " If you are a Black Man I will only see you with these three conditions 1st you.

    Send me a.

    Photo of *YOU* and 2nd you need to Agree with *Different Rates* and 3rd you.

    Need to be 18-35 clean 🚿 and *Fit Good Looking. No exceptions. ".

    She seems to have confused this line of work with her Tinder profile.

    Also,

    " By the way I'm not a Cop or Polite. ".

    So I guess she's a very rude uncouth non-LEO?

    Or maybe it's ok if YOU are a cop, provided you also forget to mind your manners. Well gee, that shouldn't be a problem.

    I agree with you on that 🍑, it's definitely a mouth / handful.

    Stay safe & vigilant if you do see her.

  4. #3940
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I partake in this hobby, but this lady, Tiffany Villa Gutierrez, might put me back in. I haven't reached to her yet tho. Timing issue. The face is off to me, but that ass is something else. I don't know if it's TGTBT or what, but the little head is doing the thinking. From I read, the prices that she posted is YMMV. If you are decent looking, then you might be in luck or if you got extra cash. If I do go for it, I'll make sure to give out a review. But here is the link for you guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/83272133
    YMMV but that's a dude.

  5. #3939

    Anyone have vietkim recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Viet Kim gives some very good and sloppy bbbjcimws and is a 3 hole cum dump. She really enjoys BBBJ and can some you up as long as you want. Great tits.
    What's her pricing like?

  6. #3938
    It's been a while since I partake in this hobby, but this lady, Tiffany Villa Gutierrez, might put me back in. I haven't reached to her yet tho. Timing issue. The face is off to me, but that ass is something else. I don't know if it's TGTBT or what, but the little head is doing the thinking. From I read, the prices that she posted is YMMV. If you are decent looking, then you might be in luck or if you got extra cash. If I do go for it, I'll make sure to give out a review. But here is the link for you guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/83272133

  7. #3937

    Leave

    Quote Originally Posted by Musofic  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who's seen both, how does Mayumi stack up to Viet Kim?
    Leave LOL. she old and ugly.

  8. #3936
    Quote Originally Posted by Musofic  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who's seen both, how does Mayumi stack up to Viet Kim?
    Viet Kim gives some very good and sloppy bbbjcimws and is a 3 hole cum dump. She really enjoys BBBJ and can some you up as long as you want. Great tits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220522-133500-699.jpg‎  

  9. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by Musofic  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who's seen both, how does Mayumi stack up to Viet Kim?
    Viet Kim is a bucket list item, Mayumi is not.

  10. #3934

    Mayumi

    For anyone who's seen both, how does Mayumi stack up to Viet Kim?

  11. #3933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    HX Price Hike

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon123  [View Original Post]
    LOL she already is begging. I've never seen her but I did message her once a long time ago, she still spams my phone to come visit.
    She used to be 100 for BBFS and now she wants 140 after getting a spike in business from being on HX. That will dry up because most guys are one-and-done with her because of her age. She'll be back at 100 at some point.

  12. #3932

    Mayumi is begging

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Only reason why she gets appts is she allows BBFS and cip!

    If she didn't she would be begging for appts!
    LOL she already is begging. I've never seen her but I did message her once a long time ago, she still spams my phone to come visit.

  13. #3931
    Who are the nice ebony providers around OC nowadays?

  14. #3930
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a spin out of curiosity man she is old. I mean massage parlor better quality then her.
    That's for sure. Did you notice how her skin felt? She'll be texting you to go back for more.

  15. #3929
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a spin out of curiosity man she is old. I mean massage parlor better quality then her.
    Only reason why she gets appts is she allows BBFS and cip!

    If she didn't she would be begging for appts!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape