Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5803
-
06-06-22 00:00 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 172I totally agree, she does have a manly face.
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 20:00 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 293Lol
She probably a post op.
Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 19:24 #3941Regular Member

Posts: 9Tempting.
Her ad states: " If you are a Black Man I will only see you with these three conditions 1st you.
Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo
[View Original Post]
Send me a.
Photo of *YOU* and 2nd you need to Agree with *Different Rates* and 3rd you.
Need to be 18-35 clean 🚿 and *Fit Good Looking. No exceptions. ".
She seems to have confused this line of work with her Tinder profile.
Also,
" By the way I'm not a Cop or Polite. ".
So I guess she's a very rude uncouth non-LEO?
Or maybe it's ok if YOU are a cop, provided you also forget to mind your manners. Well gee, that shouldn't be a problem.
I agree with you on that 🍑, it's definitely a mouth / handful.
Stay safe & vigilant if you do see her.
-
06-05-22 17:53 #3940Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687YMMV but that's a dude.
Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 15:40 #3939Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone have vietkim recently?
What's her pricing like?
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 13:40 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 64It's been a while since I partake in this hobby, but this lady, Tiffany Villa Gutierrez, might put me back in. I haven't reached to her yet tho. Timing issue. The face is off to me, but that ass is something else. I don't know if it's TGTBT or what, but the little head is doing the thinking. From I read, the prices that she posted is YMMV. If you are decent looking, then you might be in luck or if you got extra cash. If I do go for it, I'll make sure to give out a review. But here is the link for you guys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/83272133
-
06-05-22 10:24 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 293Leave
Leave LOL. she old and ugly.
Originally Posted by Musofic
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:35 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 983Viet Kim gives some very good and sloppy bbbjcimws and is a 3 hole cum dump. She really enjoys BBBJ and can some you up as long as you want. Great tits.
Originally Posted by Musofic
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 14:42 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 2085Viet Kim is a bucket list item, Mayumi is not.
Originally Posted by Musofic
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 19:37 #3934Regular Member

Posts: 12Mayumi
For anyone who's seen both, how does Mayumi stack up to Viet Kim?
-
06-02-22 19:39 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 635HX Price Hike
She used to be 100 for BBFS and now she wants 140 after getting a spike in business from being on HX. That will dry up because most guys are one-and-done with her because of her age. She'll be back at 100 at some point.
Originally Posted by Falcon123
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 19:00 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 64Mayumi is begging
LOL she already is begging. I've never seen her but I did message her once a long time ago, she still spams my phone to come visit.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 16:47 #3931Regular Member

Posts: 12Who are the nice ebony providers around OC nowadays?
-
05-31-22 12:04 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 1657That's for sure. Did you notice how her skin felt? She'll be texting you to go back for more.
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 00:24 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 7266Only reason why she gets appts is she allows BBFS and cip!
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
If she didn't she would be begging for appts!









Reply With Quote






