Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18530
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaws  [View Original Post]
    Pop up trip has me in Seattle tonight, hoping to find some BBFS provider near the airport. I'll be staying in Tukwila. Any recommendations that aren't 45+ minutes away? FS is good enough, BB would be better. Thanks in advance.

    SC.
    She does not appeal to me BUT this young lady has a strong contingent of white-knights here that appreciate her efforts and report her as being on Team BB.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128513%3B

  2. #18529

    Second the recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Plus BEM is very straight forward with her offerings. You don't need to hint around. Just ask her her menu options and she spells it out clearly for you. No drama.

  3. #18528

    Jessica Crush

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Sigh.

    I can't help it. I love bolt-ons. The larger and more ridiculous, the better.

    I'll take one for the team here if she'll ever meet up. Let me know if you beat me to the punch.
    Before she disappeared for a few months reports were she was going way down hill relative to possible addiction. Those pics in her ad are the same pics she was using years ago. That would be a red flag for me because I saw pics she used to post before she dipped out and you could see her demise. She was lookin rough.

    I saw her once when she was fresh off of SA and new to the other board. She was down for BBF's in all holes. I only used one hole. She was alright and pretty much down for it all. But I generally don't have much lasting interest in ladies who are WELL KNOWN bb-ers who bb one and all. I know we never know but I enjoy a little mystery now and then. Enjoy gents.

  4. #18527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaws  [View Original Post]
    Pop up trip has me in Seattle tonight, hoping to find some BBFS provider near the airport. I'll be staying in Tukwila. Any recommendations that aren't 45+ minutes away? FS is good enough, BB would be better. Thanks in advance.

    SC.
    This one is sometimes in that area.

    Guaranteed BBFS.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/forumdispla...Provider-Posts

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...lueeyedmassuce BBFS rimming.

  5. #18526

    Seatac

    Pop up trip has me in Seattle tonight, hoping to find some BBFS provider near the airport. I'll be staying in Tukwila. Any recommendations that aren't 45+ minutes away? FS is good enough, BB would be better. Thanks in advance.

    SC.

  6. #18525

    J Crush

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents.

    I saw her post immediately after it was available and she used pics of someone else. Then the ad was edited afterwards with her older pics from end of 2020. Unfortunately she hasn't looked like that for sometime. If you are going to see her, please be careful as it has been mentioned she is definitely on a downhill slide.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.
    I considered seeing her, or trying to, until I saw her posted location. That does NOT suggest successful, happy times.

    Risk is exciting to a certain point. She strikes me as being beyond that point--and so does that location.

  7. #18524

    Word of Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Winger68  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if ANYONE seen her lately. Seems she's been on a downhill slide for awhile now?
    Good morning Gents.

    I saw her post immediately after it was available and she used pics of someone else. Then the ad was edited afterwards with her older pics from end of 2020. Unfortunately she hasn't looked like that for sometime. If you are going to see her, please be careful as it has been mentioned she is definitely on a downhill slide.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  8. #18523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    What? That's not Jessica Crush. And that's not her number.
    Looks like the same tats, why do you say it's not her?

  9. #18522
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Most recent review on TNA is 2/24/22, but no details.
    Oops! Meant 2/24/21. My fat fingers got in the way again!

  10. #18521

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    If you would have done a google search with her phone number, you would have seen how huge she is!

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/253-881-6270

    Surprising how many hobbyists do not use that one basic search technique.
    LOL maybe ironical. But link is for the website "sumo search" - how appropriate. She really does look rather large. I hope she looses some weight for health reasons.

  11. #18520
    Quote Originally Posted by Winger68  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if ANYONE seen her lately. Seems she's been on a downhill slide for awhile now?
    Most recent review on TNA is 2/24/22, but no details.

  12. #18519

    Crush

    I'm curious if ANYONE seen her lately. Seems she's been on a downhill slide for awhile now?

  13. #18518
    Somewhat expensive at $400 an hour, although she says basically everything is available.

  14. #18517
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    What? That's not Jessica Crush. And that's not her number.
    Oops! I clicked on the link below BbKing's. Sorry about that. Doing a search of her on TNA brings up her ad, and she sure does not look heavy. But a couple of red flags:

    1. The phone number in the ad, 2065350XXX, brings up real "crazy" results: https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...&bih=873&dpr=1.

    2. The phone number on her profile, (425) 766-9XXX, does not seem to be valid: https://www.google.com/search?q=%284...client=gws-wiz.

    And when one enters 425-766-9XXX, it's even worse: https://www.google.com/search?q=425-...client=gws-wiz.

    Some crazy stuff! Too bad, as she looks OK. Yet, the photos on her profile are from November and December 2020. Don't know about the one in her ad.

  15. #18516
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    What? That's not Jessica Crush. And that's not her number.
    LOL, not only is that 'not' J Crush, but you never mentioned anything about asking for info / contact / links.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape