Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18413
    Quote Originally Posted by Winger68  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if ANYONE seen her lately. Seems she's been on a downhill slide for awhile now?
    Most recent review on TNA is 2/24/22, but no details.

  2. #18412

    Crush

    I'm curious if ANYONE seen her lately. Seems she's been on a downhill slide for awhile now?

  3. #18411
    Somewhat expensive at $400 an hour, although she says basically everything is available.

  4. #18410
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    What? That's not Jessica Crush. And that's not her number.
    Oops! I clicked on the link below BbKing's. Sorry about that. Doing a search of her on TNA brings up her ad, and she sure does not look heavy. But a couple of red flags:

    1. The phone number in the ad, 2065350XXX, brings up real "crazy" results: https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...&bih=873&dpr=1.

    2. The phone number on her profile, (425) 766-9XXX, does not seem to be valid: https://www.google.com/search?q=%284...client=gws-wiz.

    And when one enters 425-766-9XXX, it's even worse: https://www.google.com/search?q=425-...client=gws-wiz.

    Some crazy stuff! Too bad, as she looks OK. Yet, the photos on her profile are from November and December 2020. Don't know about the one in her ad.

  5. #18409
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    What? That's not Jessica Crush. And that's not her number.
    LOL, not only is that 'not' J Crush, but you never mentioned anything about asking for info / contact / links.

  6. #18408

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Crush is back posting on that other site.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....out-on-VIP-fun!

  7. #18407
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    If you would have done a google search with her phone number, you would have seen how huge she is!

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/253-881-6270

    Surprising how many hobbyists do not use that one basic search technique.
    What? That's not Jessica Crush. And that's not her number.

  8. #18406
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Sigh.

    I can't help it. I love bolt-ons. The larger and more ridiculous, the better.

    I'll take one for the team here if she'll ever meet up. Let me know if you beat me to the punch.
    If you would have done a google search with her phone number, you would have seen how huge she is!

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/253-881-6270

    Surprising how many hobbyists do not use that one basic search technique.

  9. #18405
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Crush is back posting on that other site.
    Sigh.

    I can't help it. I love bolt-ons. The larger and more ridiculous, the better.

    I'll take one for the team here if she'll ever meet up. Let me know if you beat me to the punch.

  10. #18404

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I finally made arrangements to meet up with Alyssa.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/80979784

    There is a reason she doesn't post many photos. Although sweet, friendly, and welcoming, the lady is fucking huge. As I was driving to her place in Lakewood (a total dive), I was hoping her big ass was comparable to a provider named Bella. I love big ass girls. However, this lady was grotesquely huge. I've never seen anything like it. I will say this-- she did give one helluva BBBJ, which included some wild ball play.

    Hh, incall, 150.

    Never again.
    😂128514;128514;128514; thanks for the laugh this morning!

  11. #18403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Jessica Crush

    Jessica Crush is back posting on that other site.

  12. #18402

    Holy Shit!

    I finally made arrangements to meet up with Alyssa.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/80979784

    There is a reason she doesn't post many photos. Although sweet, friendly, and welcoming, the lady is fucking huge. As I was driving to her place in Lakewood (a total dive), I was hoping her big ass was comparable to a provider named Bella. I love big ass girls. However, this lady was grotesquely huge. I've never seen anything like it. I will say this-- she did give one helluva BBBJ, which included some wild ball play.

    Hh, incall, 150.

    Never again.

  13. #18401
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixed35  [View Original Post]
    What are your go to for searching legit providers outside of TNA and Tryst? It seems to be the most consistent one, however I'm looking for more variety.

    STG, sumo search, and escort alligator seem to be more fakes than anything.
    Yes that is correct, there are very few other information sources in WA. I know that TER and P411 served me very very well in other states, but in WA we seem to be really restricted for intel.

  14. #18400

    Why are we still talking about this?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Itty bitty girl is actually a cutie, some of you guys crack me up. She is a little nympho, who is actually pretty sexy, best deal out there if you like little asian ******. She is sweat and loves cock, I don't see her because she has no standards, she will basically bare back anyone that shows up.
    She's about a 6 for me. Her personality and energy push the experience waaaaay up though. Even though her pics are an accurate representation of her, she has no DS look in person. However I did get that feeling with a couple of her pics.

    Honestly brains are weird. I am an ass man. My buddy is all about tits and could care less if an ass is flat. I like brunettes more and he likes blondes. Perception is strange. Look at how different eye witness testimony can be from people who see the same incident. Anyway I'm glad she is well supported because she's fun and really cool. I plan to see her again soon.

    With that said I'm done talking about this. I think this is a testament to how bad the bb scene is right now when there's this much discussion about something meaningless.

  15. #18399

    Itty bitty girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    At first I thought she looked like she had downs. I quickly figured out that she didn't and ended up seeing her. She was a lot of fun. Although my mom was hotter than her when my mom was her age. My mom did some modeling though.
    Itty bitty girl is actually a cutie, some of you guys crack me up. She is a little nympho, who is actually pretty sexy, best deal out there if you like little asian ******. She is sweat and loves cock, I don't see her because she has no standards, she will basically bare back anyone that shows up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape