Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 553 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 8281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7576

    Out there

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    I follow a photogs Ig and this lovely WSW I want to pick her up one day!
    I saw this one out there Thursday about 4 pm. She looked doable. Anyone try it? The thing that turned me off a little was she approached multiple cars and multiple cars passed on her which leads me to believe she has GPS.

  2. #7575
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Who is going to see you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    How much easier or safer is to monger during the day over there? Better to use a room with hourly rates? I know its easier to "be seen" during the day but I feel during the day there's less shady characters maybe? I normally just stroll western but been seeing the stock down there lately and it's tempting.
    I have gone through fig during the day. The volume is way too low and it is odd to have to wade through literally a thousand people of the latinx ethnicity working on their tires. So, it is not as playful as night. Also, any girl out during the day is there because they did not make quota the previous night, are on heavy drugs and not able to sleep during the day, or are ugly and just looking to make lunch money.

  3. #7574
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    I follow a photogs Ig and this lovely WSW I want to pick her up one day!
    How much easier or safer is to monger during the day over there? Better to use a room with hourly rates? I know its easier to "be seen" during the day but I feel during the day there's less shady characters maybe? I normally just stroll western but been seeing the stock down there lately and it's tempting.

  4. #7573
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    All girls about to mention are cfs and cbj but you know ymmv as always.

    Boned a hot sexy girl on Fig at night for 100. She will actually do 80 but she worth 100 to me. Big tits, nice body, no rushing says all the right nasty things and smells good. Name is Christina or something like that.

    Star is a hot 100 girl. I do not see her walking the Fig track as much. Not sure where she posts up now.

    Mercades is a hot young 19 year old 100 girl. She out there often. Not as regular as some girls.

    There is some hot af white looking girl who has a room and does it for 100. She insists she mixed but she looks white with blonde hair. Not the one who always stands by a pimp near Popeyes but another white girl not there as often.

    Not sure why people think they need to pay more on Fig. It is not true. In fact pretty sure girls are feeling the pinch of not as much money available. I been getting more texts and calls the last few weeks than normal.

    The Western girls seem to demand more than 100 though. I tried Western because of all the talk on these forums. Saw a couple cuties but they insisted on 120 and 140. Maybe they worth it I dunno. Fig just way more convenient for me and lower cost.
    Yup! That's true! Western girls ask for more. Jewels is hot that only asks for 100 but she isn't out much. Lala is a hott little LSW, she's thin and has tattoos. She only stays south of Beverly now. Red is gorgeous but she asks for 150, her pussy stinks though. Jazz is a cute Asian but she's only BJ and she's asking for 80. I picked up a young red head with big forehead named Snow she's paranoid and doesn't let you nut inside of her using a condom. There was a young blonde from Vegas I forgot her name. Service was good but she didn't want to go a few blocks away. I've been seen LE ignoring the girls and driving the back streets looking at the cars the other day.

  5. #7572

    Anyone here goes during daylight hours on fig?

    I follow a photogs Ig and this lovely WSW I want to pick her up one day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 62CC2257-DAD7-4CB2-BB97-47D64D530C0C.jpg‎  

  6. #7571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    Fig prices

    All girls about to mention are cfs and cbj but you know ymmv as always.

    Boned a hot sexy girl on Fig at night for 100. She will actually do 80 but she worth 100 to me. Big tits, nice body, no rushing says all the right nasty things and smells good. Name is Christina or something like that.

    Star is a hot 100 girl. I do not see her walking the Fig track as much. Not sure where she posts up now.

    Mercades is a hot young 19 year old 100 girl. She out there often. Not as regular as some girls.

    There is some hot af white looking girl who has a room and does it for 100. She insists she mixed but she looks white with blonde hair. Not the one who always stands by a pimp near Popeyes but another white girl not there as often.

    Not sure why people think they need to pay more on Fig. It is not true. In fact pretty sure girls are feeling the pinch of not as much money available. I been getting more texts and calls the last few weeks than normal.

    The Western girls seem to demand more than 100 though. I tried Western because of all the talk on these forums. Saw a couple cuties but they insisted on 120 and 140. Maybe they worth it I dunno. Fig just way more convenient for me and lower cost.

  7. #7570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    GEICO pays for STD infection

    What insurance is this? Considering the number of girls I banged in my car I need to look into it.

    Just kidding this is freaking rediculous. I believe this is the same state that convicted a male teach of grooming a high school student for a relationship and then the state's supreme court reversed it protecting the teacher's right to do something I forgot exactly.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ri/7578871001/

    Geico ordered to pay $5. 2 million to woman who contracted STD during sex in insured vehicle.

    Geico has been ordered to pay $5. 2 million in damages to a woman who contracted a sexually transmitted disease in the insured vehicle of her then-boyfriend, a state appellate court ruled.

    On Tuesday, the Missouri Court of Appeals Western District published an opinion in favor of the woman, identified as M. O. , who alleged that she contracted HPV during a sexual encounter in the insured's vehicle in 2017.

    HPV or human papillomavirus can spread through direct sexual contact and cause warts on the genitals and surrounding areas.

    "Insured 'negligently caused or contributed to cause to be infected with HPV by not taking proper precautions and neglecting to inform and / or disclose his diagnosis,' despite 'having knowledge of his condition, the opinion wrote.

    M. O. Asserted her then-boyfriend's car insurance policy covered her injuries and losses in a claim in 2021. Geico turned down her claim and she took matters to an arbitrator, who found the insured "negligently infected M. O. With HPV and awarded her $5. 2 million in damages," court documents said.

    She then filed the motion with the trial court who ruled in her favor and confirmed the judgement of $5. 2 million in damages for "past and future medical expenses," as well as "past and future mental and physical pain and suffering. ".

  8. #7569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    Two dudes in a car

    Have been in a car with 2 and 3 people. Have been in a car with 2 guys and picked up a girl. Have been in a car with 2-3 guys and have had conversations with multiple girls who would have gladly gotten in the car.

    Some girls stay away. Most girls have no problem with us and the way we looked.

    Apologies EvilEmpire I will not cruise with someone I do not know.

  9. #7568
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Bad idea

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a partner to team up on Fig. Drive and shop, pick up some girls, and enjoy the show LOL. No judging, just fun with figgy WGs. Message me if interested.
    I have seen two duds in the same car on fig exactly once. It was these two white duds who looked like incels on the way to a dermatology appointment in fucken Nissan Sentra. Fig is the ultimate evolutionary androcentric experience. The girls are there solely to provide prime slave cunny to coomers. Unfortunately, it is a rather life denying experience because they are so bad at what they do.

  10. #7567

    Hunting Partner Wanted

    Looking for a partner to team up on Fig. Drive and shop, pick up some girls, and enjoy the show LOL. No judging, just fun with figgy WGs. Message me if interested.

  11. #7566

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VO-YykPIWQ

    LOL, around 2:15 in the fucken guy accosts the white SW and she wants 140 and he gets out in some language that appears to be English that he only has 100. She tells him to get more fucken money.
    Fig was hopping earlier this week, but, the going rate for FS seems to be a $ quite a bit higher than the. 4 for FS elsewhere. Most girls are looking hot, but, even the not good looking ones are asking for a $ and no one was willing to negotiate.

  12. #7565
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    40 bucks is 40 bucks

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VO-YykPIWQ

    LOL, around 2:15 in the fucken guy accosts the white SW and she wants 140 and he gets out in some language that appears to be English that he only has 100. She tells him to get more fucken money.

  13. #7564
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Howdy,

    As I was cruising on the $6.60 per gallon gas I noticed three robust black ladies proceed to get out of their beater minivan and bum rush two lascivious ladies in the night around 69. They bounced on the two with hits, hair pulls, and final stomps upon their ho victims until they were a praying pile of rejected flesh. Worried that they might want to attack me I did the less ballsy thing and fled. About an hour later they appeared around the 80's and hit up another hussie.

    Was this a church group stomp or the pimping authority out doing an audit of regulation?
    I drove through Fig much earlier than usual on Friday around 10 pm or so rather than my usual post 2 am trip and I also noticed a bunch of civies I assumed was some church or other save the hoes type group. There were multiple groups of civie looking people some 10-15 in each group going up to the hoes and talking and what not so. So there was definitely something going on this past weekend on Fig.

  14. #7563
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    On the case

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Was just googling YouTube videos of the western track and found this article that supposedly happens in Santa Monica. I've never been there at night. Anyone ever checked it out before? This article was in 2021 a few months ago. https://www.citywatchla.com/index.ph...n-santa-monica.
    My vons is right by there. I have walked Santa Monica in that area late since the pandemic. I have seen homeless being annoying, as in saying this like "I need a dollar" to which I always have my Venice Santa Monica response ready "I need five dollars". I did see what looked like a tranny by benny's at like Wilshire and 8th. I will venture out tonight at 1 am to see the scene, but it is mostly just homeless people on stolen bikes. I still have never seen anyone shoot up with brownsone and I never saw any working ladies at chess park, which has now been closed.

  15. #7562

    Santa Monica

    Was just googling YouTube videos of the western track and found this article that supposedly happens in Santa Monica. I've never been there at night. Anyone ever checked it out before? This article was in 2021 a few months ago. https://www.citywatchla.com/index.ph...n-santa-monica.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape