Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 27800
-
06-09-22 14:17 #18425I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Dolce?
Originally Posted by Brutus187
[View Original Post]
Living room club? Please explain.
-
06-09-22 00:56 #18424Regular Member

Posts: 3Had an appointment with dolce. Waited in her living room "club" for almost 45 minutes and then bounced. I had read the reports that say this is common behavior for her so I'm not surprised or upset. I do wonder though why some providers make you wait forever while they hangout in some other room. There is no possible way that they are primping for that long. I am not very versed in drug culture but I can think of nothing else. Thoughts?
-
06-08-22 18:48 #18423Senior Member

Posts: 149She does not appeal to me BUT this young lady has a strong contingent of white-knights here that appreciate her efforts and report her as being on Team BB.
Originally Posted by SantaClaws
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128513%3B
-
06-08-22 18:48 #18422Senior Member

Posts: 234Second the recommendation
Plus BEM is very straight forward with her offerings. You don't need to hint around. Just ask her her menu options and she spells it out clearly for you. No drama.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:41 #18421Senior Member

Posts: 149Jessica Crush
Before she disappeared for a few months reports were she was going way down hill relative to possible addiction. Those pics in her ad are the same pics she was using years ago. That would be a red flag for me because I saw pics she used to post before she dipped out and you could see her demise. She was lookin rough.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
I saw her once when she was fresh off of SA and new to the other board. She was down for BBF's in all holes. I only used one hole. She was alright and pretty much down for it all. But I generally don't have much lasting interest in ladies who are WELL KNOWN bb-ers who bb one and all. I know we never know but I enjoy a little mystery now and then. Enjoy gents.
-
06-08-22 16:12 #18420Senior Member

Posts: 1098This one is sometimes in that area.
Originally Posted by SantaClaws
[View Original Post]
Guaranteed BBFS.
https://www.tnaboard.com/forumdispla...Provider-Posts
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...lueeyedmassuce BBFS rimming.
-
06-08-22 15:46 #18419Senior Member

Posts: 52Seatac
Pop up trip has me in Seattle tonight, hoping to find some BBFS provider near the airport. I'll be staying in Tukwila. Any recommendations that aren't 45+ minutes away? FS is good enough, BB would be better. Thanks in advance.
SC.
-
06-08-22 14:55 #18418Senior Member

Posts: 483J Crush
I considered seeing her, or trying to, until I saw her posted location. That does NOT suggest successful, happy times.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
Risk is exciting to a certain point. She strikes me as being beyond that point--and so does that location.
-
06-08-22 09:00 #18417Senior Member

Posts: 287Word of Warning
Good morning Gents.
Originally Posted by Winger68
[View Original Post]
I saw her post immediately after it was available and she used pics of someone else. Then the ad was edited afterwards with her older pics from end of 2020. Unfortunately she hasn't looked like that for sometime. If you are going to see her, please be careful as it has been mentioned she is definitely on a downhill slide.
Stay safe & happy hunting!
BBHunter.
-
06-08-22 02:53 #18416Senior Member

Posts: 2924Looks like the same tats, why do you say it's not her?
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:36 #18415Banned Member

Posts: 1358Oops! Meant 2/24/21. My fat fingers got in the way again!
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:24 #18414Senior Member

Posts: 2184Alyssa
LOL maybe ironical. But link is for the website "sumo search" - how appropriate. She really does look rather large. I hope she looses some weight for health reasons.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 20:39 #18413Banned Member

Posts: 1358Most recent review on TNA is 2/24/22, but no details.
Originally Posted by Winger68
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 20:19 #18412Senior Member

Posts: 49Crush
I'm curious if ANYONE seen her lately. Seems she's been on a downhill slide for awhile now?
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 19:17 #18411Banned Member

Posts: 1358Somewhat expensive at $400 an hour, although she says basically everything is available.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




