Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 736 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 11032
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5182

    Miss Cathrine

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Lauren Grand (as "Holly") - Long ago. Big BBW but the best BBBJCIM / COF ever! Great tits for Russian too.

    Audrey (as "Amber") - Long ago. Small BBW. Did a very memorable ball-draining duo facial with her and Lauren.

    Bethany Sweet. Long ago. 40+ porn star. Great at everything! Super facial scene with Rodney.

    Miss Catherine. Haven't seen anything from her in a while. Top tier BBBJCIM / COF!
    I had the privilege of seeing Miss Catherine for an hour, back in 2017. I got off 2 shots, and got to video the whole thing. She was a true gem. I tried to see her a second time, but our schedules never lined up. I tried to keep in touch with her at the beginning of the pandemic, but she disappeared a few months in. I hope she is well, and I hope she comes back some day.

  2. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I just remembered that Seattle Lea was also one of Rodney Moore's local girls. She's the one wearing a red & white dress and a bad wig in this video link. As I recall, she used to mainly work duos with with another chick.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/13497...rn-videos.html

    Also, anybody know what happened to Ciera Sage? She was out of Spokane and used to shoot with him too.
    I think you're thinking of Mercury https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?84731-Mercury..

  3. #5180
    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisAverted  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Texas early this year. She does * now. She was in town briefly last month to see her mom who still lives here. Her tits are absolutely massive now, 2800 cc. God bless America.
    Seen her a few times in Pdx has she mentioned anything about coming back to town?

  4. #5179
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Had experience with both Madison and recently with GJ's duet Barbie Doll. Madison is huge on top and YMMV. I've seen her couple times so mounted up last time. With Barbie, did slip slide the CBJ. Plan to revisit for additional services or duo.
    "Additional services"? So they do more than just CFS and CBJ?

  5. #5178
    I still do her.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I just remembered that Seattle Lea was also one of Rodney Moore's local girls. She's the one wearing a red & white dress and a bad wig in this video link. As I recall, she used to mainly work duos with with another chick.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/13497...rn-videos.html

    Also, anybody know what happened to Ciera Sage? She was out of Spokane and used to shoot with him too.

  6. #5177
    Quote Originally Posted by Decipher  [View Original Post]
    "Mia" is using stolen pics of other girls too. Zoey, I contacted one of them separately and they had no idea this was going on. Really shady. "Mia" is using multiple text numbers and impersonating others. Keep reporting and flagging and making others aware this is a waste of time.
    Mind sharing Zoey's contact details? I assume she actually is in Seattle?

  7. #5176
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Damn covid just have changed things up, or somebody else started living there or something, because the place was always pretty clean the few times I saw her right before covid.
    I'm sort of a neat clean freak but prior to my encounter with her I did see at least one person reference her bathroom being messy af. It was when I met her and when I peeked into the living room and obviously the bedroom I saw clutter and disorganization. The bathroom was enough for me though. A cluttered mess. Nice enough girl though. I would never repeat tho.

  8. #5175

    LOL Scarlettqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    But her ad says "slim" !

    .
    Maybe she has really big girlfriends LOL.

  9. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone had any experience with these providers. Bodies are exactly what I'm looking for, but it seems like they're FBSM / Body Rub. Also looks like they do duos with each other as well... assuming they're in the same group considering the backgrounds in the pics. Anyone have experience with them? I tried doing a search and haven't seen anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?351373-Missmadison

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?479161-Alexthegreat

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?554017-GabbyJames
    Had experience with both Madison and recently with GJ's duet Barbie Doll. Madison is huge on top and YMMV. I've seen her couple times so mounted up last time. With Barbie, did slip slide the CBJ. Plan to revisit for additional services or duo.

  10. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    She gets great reviews but her apartment is a pig stye, her BBBJ is overrated and she really not too cute. I couldn't get past the messy apartment. Now anytime I see h other providers doing duos with her I rule them out too. My motto is messy apartment = messy pussy.
    Damn covid just have changed things up, or somebody else started living there or something, because the place was always pretty clean the few times I saw her right before covid.

  11. #5172

    Athena Rose

    Anyone have any experience with this provider?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495082-Athena-Rose

  12. #5171

    Seattle Lea

    I just remembered that Seattle Lea was also one of Rodney Moore's local girls. She's the one wearing a red & white dress and a bad wig in this video link. As I recall, she used to mainly work duos with with another chick.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/13497...rn-videos.html

    Also, anybody know what happened to Ciera Sage? She was out of Spokane and used to shoot with him too.

  13. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Buffy Valentine.
    She gets great reviews but her apartment is a pig stye, her BBBJ is overrated and she really not too cute. I couldn't get past the messy apartment. Now anytime I see h other providers doing duos with her I rule them out too. My motto is messy apartment = messy pussy.

  14. #5169
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone had any experience with these providers. Bodies are exactly what I'm looking for, but it seems like they're FBSM / Body Rub. Also looks like they do duos with each other as well... assuming they're in the same group considering the backgrounds in the pics. Anyone have experience with them? I tried doing a search and haven't seen anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?351373-Missmadison

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?479161-Alexthegreat

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?554017-GabbyJames
    Caught my eye as well. Never met them but on the other board they are mainly body rub / massage. I saw some reference of VIP but when you look at their reviews there is nothing telling in them. I dunno. The duo thing with body rub chicks hits me like they just hustling and putting in little effort. I'd love to hear otherwise though.

  15. #5168

    Any experience with these girls?

    Was curious if anyone had any experience with these providers. Bodies are exactly what I'm looking for, but it seems like they're FBSM / Body Rub. Also looks like they do duos with each other as well... assuming they're in the same group considering the backgrounds in the pics. Anyone have experience with them? I tried doing a search and haven't seen anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?351373-Missmadison

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?479161-Alexthegreat

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?554017-GabbyJames

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape