Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 1633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23969
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    When you text you are not actually speaking to the girl. You are talking to a handler that handles the appointment.
    They are all legit. Just older girls who can't cut it in Brazil anymore.

  2. #23968

    SurprisedCutie

    Yes, real and legit and she's a sweetheart. She has red hair now and looks better in person than her pics IMHO. She's had a baby since these pics but the only way you can tell is from the C-section scar which isn't that noticeable. $$. 75 was the rate and she can't host so I had to get a room. Good skills, finished with CIM but no S. I specifically asked about sharing digits but she says she screens on SA and only gets with the ones she chooses, so if you're in contact with her go for it. Seniors can PM me for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Any one know this chick? She's playing DTF AF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-19039c36d066

  3. #23967
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonPickle  [View Original Post]
    So I have never used Eros to meet up with these Latinas that come to town. She seems legit and text really well but I like to do some kind of verbal verification with them so I know I'm not getting set up. She won't take a call or a google duo or anything. She says she is text only. I just want to make sure I'm not crazy. https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2360815.htm?cat=3859.

    If you think it's a scam, thanks in advance but if you have experience in this area, please help educate me.
    When you text you are not actually speaking to the girl. You are talking to a handler that handles the appointment.

  4. #23966

    Latina Women

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonPickle  [View Original Post]
    So I have never used Eros to meet up with these Latinas that come to town. She seems legit and text really well but I like to do some kind of verbal verification with them so I know I'm not getting set up. She won't take a call or a google duo or anything. She says she is text only. I just want to make sure I'm not crazy. https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2360815.htm?cat=3859.

    If you think it's a scam, thanks in advance but if you have experience in this area, please help educate me.
    I've seen a couple latina women from Eros and none of them would talk on the phone I'm sure most has an assistant to do the appointments, that why I think they don't take calls and there English isn't to good either. By the way I haven't seen the one you're wanting to see.

  5. #23965

    Surprised Cutie

    Any one know this chick? She's playing DTF AF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-19039c36d066

  6. #23964
    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me a lot of a favorite of days gone by! Ashleigh DD. Would luv to hear from her again although HB says she had gone way downhill the last time he saw her.
    Indeed. I think she liked me a lot- at least the menu expanded quite a bit when I became a regular. Oh well, they all seem to have a sell-by date.

  7. #23963

    Scarlet Eros

    So I have never used Eros to meet up with these Latinas that come to town. She seems legit and text really well but I like to do some kind of verbal verification with them so I know I'm not getting set up. She won't take a call or a google duo or anything. She says she is text only. I just want to make sure I'm not crazy. https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2360815.htm?cat=3859.

    If you think it's a scam, thanks in advance but if you have experience in this area, please help educate me.

  8. #23962
    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me a lot of a favorite of days gone by! Ashleigh DD. Would luv to hear from her again although HB says she had gone way downhill the last time he saw her.
    Yes DD wasn't the DD that she was when she used the house on the west side. Last time I saw her she was on motel Chester rd. Didn't recognize her. Bad teeth an skinny. If she hadn't told me stuff about or visits I would thought it was a Imposter.

  9. #23961

    Nice Post, but??

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Kenal.

    Thanks for the info! Just wow a sexy MILF and what a great time today. GFE loves to kiss sexy outfit and right to a incredible bbj with deep throat action like her video! I had to ask her to stop as I wanted to dine on that sweet pussy and she is very responsive and squirted 3 times so be ready and she loved it! Then she put those sexy legs up in those fishnets and invited me in just wow what a trip! We discussed some kink that definitely has a upcharge but very reasonable full service hhr rate! Think I found my new ATF! We did have a little confusion on the time and I had to wait an extra 30 minutes but it was well worth it!

    Be safe out there Gents!
    Nice post man, Just curious, you incall or outcall? And what was the damage $$ If you don't mind sir.

  10. #23960

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nklpkl  [View Original Post]
    SD I think you posted in the wrong thread.

    Assuming you wanted Streetwalkers. Just thought you'd want to know.
    Yep—sure did!

    *mod please move.

  11. #23959

    Dawn DD

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out twice but no response. Maybe you will have more luck!
    Reminds me a lot of a favorite of days gone by! Ashleigh DD. Would luv to hear from her again although HB says she had gone way downhill the last time he saw her.

  12. #23958

    Good Info, Wrong Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Started out at 6:50 am.

    McMspotted a few WSWs near Imperial. The girl in red sitting at Imperial looks interesting. Might have to sample that next time.

    Chubby girl at corner on Mohawk.

    Carthage and Roselawnnothing.
    SD I think you posted in the wrong thread.

    Assuming you wanted Streetwalkers. Just thought you'd want to know.

  13. #23957
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Go to Twin Peaks. Ask to be waited on by Jennifer.
    No dice. Got looked at like I had 4 heads when I asked I'd she was working. No one seemed to know her. Can you confirm the location?

  14. #23956

    Morning Cruise June 6, 2022

    Started out at 6:50 am.

    McM—spotted a few WSWs near Imperial. The girl in red sitting at Imperial looks interesting. Might have to sample that next time.

    Chubby girl at corner on Mohawk.

    Carthage and Roselawn—nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17995774-FC12-4DCF-8BE2-60AD77C5F7CC.jpg‎   6BAF5863-6ABA-4C70-871D-8891B1CE0FDC.jpg‎  

  15. #23955

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by WhscheSam  [View Original Post]
    Candy pants. Never had anything but a awesome amazing time with her. She is awesome and fun. She sucks the best dick than anyone in the world. You just got to get her to do it right and she won't do it trust me. She was all shaking her ass and wiggling around while he was blowing the last time I was there totally hilarious I'm cracking up and busted I'm not all the same time she's so much fun I love her. I don't get me wrong you can definitely get around the wrong time. Like I've said before. I've showed up and she quit answering, I guess passed out I don't know? It sucks but the times when she is available which is the major majority of the time. It's nothing but a good time she's so fun. Any of you guys don't like her that's cool more for me. LMAO.
    LOL I'm calling bullshit I have seen her many times and still do from time to time and I can honestly say this is the most in accurate review of her. Not just a YMMV situation I'm sure others who have seen her will agree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape