Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 33450
-
06-08-22 13:25 #23970Senior Member

Posts: 262Eros
Eros does more to verify the girl than most other sites although nothing is foolproof.
Smooth sailing.
Originally Posted by DJMoonPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 12:29 #23969Senior Member

Posts: 27They are all legit. Just older girls who can't cut it in Brazil anymore.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 10:12 #23968Senior Member

Posts: 148SurprisedCutie
Yes, real and legit and she's a sweetheart. She has red hair now and looks better in person than her pics IMHO. She's had a baby since these pics but the only way you can tell is from the C-section scar which isn't that noticeable. $$. 75 was the rate and she can't host so I had to get a room. Good skills, finished with CIM but no S. I specifically asked about sharing digits but she says she screens on SA and only gets with the ones she chooses, so if you're in contact with her go for it. Seniors can PM me for more info.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 21:54 #23967Senior Member

Posts: 919When you text you are not actually speaking to the girl. You are talking to a handler that handles the appointment.
Originally Posted by DJMoonPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 21:43 #23966Senior Member

Posts: 39Latina Women
I've seen a couple latina women from Eros and none of them would talk on the phone I'm sure most has an assistant to do the appointments, that why I think they don't take calls and there English isn't to good either. By the way I haven't seen the one you're wanting to see.
Originally Posted by DJMoonPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 19:53 #23965Senior Member

Posts: 186Surprised Cutie
Any one know this chick? She's playing DTF AF.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-19039c36d066
-
06-07-22 14:51 #23964Senior Member

Posts: 527Indeed. I think she liked me a lot- at least the menu expanded quite a bit when I became a regular. Oh well, they all seem to have a sell-by date.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 14:28 #23963Regular Member

Posts: 14Scarlet Eros
So I have never used Eros to meet up with these Latinas that come to town. She seems legit and text really well but I like to do some kind of verbal verification with them so I know I'm not getting set up. She won't take a call or a google duo or anything. She says she is text only. I just want to make sure I'm not crazy. https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2360815.htm?cat=3859.
If you think it's a scam, thanks in advance but if you have experience in this area, please help educate me.
-
06-07-22 10:56 #23962Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes DD wasn't the DD that she was when she used the house on the west side. Last time I saw her she was on motel Chester rd. Didn't recognize her. Bad teeth an skinny. If she hadn't told me stuff about or visits I would thought it was a Imposter.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 20:43 #23961Senior Member

Posts: 69Nice Post, but??
Nice post man, Just curious, you incall or outcall? And what was the damage $$ If you don't mind sir.
Originally Posted by WjgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 15:12 #23960Senior Member

Posts: 451Thanks
Yep—sure did!
Originally Posted by Nklpkl
[View Original Post]
*mod please move.
-
06-06-22 14:30 #23959Senior Member

Posts: 260Dawn DD
Reminds me a lot of a favorite of days gone by! Ashleigh DD. Would luv to hear from her again although HB says she had gone way downhill the last time he saw her.
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 14:25 #23958Senior Member

Posts: 109Good Info, Wrong Thread
SD I think you posted in the wrong thread.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
Assuming you wanted Streetwalkers. Just thought you'd want to know.
-
06-06-22 11:49 #23957Senior Member

Posts: 186No dice. Got looked at like I had 4 heads when I asked I'd she was working. No one seemed to know her. Can you confirm the location?
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 08:01 #23956Senior Member

Posts: 451Morning Cruise June 6, 2022
Started out at 6:50 am.
McM—spotted a few WSWs near Imperial. The girl in red sitting at Imperial looks interesting. Might have to sample that next time.
Chubby girl at corner on Mohawk.
Carthage and Roselawn—nothing.










Reply With Quote





