Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 1636 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23925

    Mariah?

    Anyone visited her since she switched to DD? Used to use DD quite often when I lived further north and Becky ran the show. Not sure what to make of it after the change in ownership and hiatus.

  2. #23924

    You realize

    Quote Originally Posted by HotVic  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know if any girls play outside of work for extra $ at hooters or twin peaks florence.
    If you have game, any lady would be willing to get extra $ as a sugar daddy.

  3. #23923

    Take Out

    Quote Originally Posted by HotVic  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know if any girls play outside of work for extra $ at hooters or twin peaks florence.
    Go to Twin Peaks. Ask to be waited on by Jennifer.

  4. #23922

    Take out

    Quote Originally Posted by HotVic  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know if any girls play outside of work for extra $ at hooters or twin peaks florence.
    Let me know if you have any luck!

  5. #23921

    Take out

    Quote Originally Posted by HotVic  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know if any girls play outside of work for extra $ at hooters or twin peaks florence.
    You would probably have better luck at Frisch's.

  6. #23920

    Gracie

    Had another Dream Thursday with Gracie after meeting her a couple weeks ago with Raylee. She was running a little behind schedule which seems to be her thing, but I had told her I was very flexible so no concerns. Just like last time she went above and beyond to make it up. She arrived looking beautiful in new Dress and gave me a quick glimpse of the sexy panties underneath. We made out standing right inside the door for awhile before finally making our way to the bed and sat and talked some. We took turns with BBBJ and DATY and mixed in a little 69. I love how vocal she is when receiving.

    This went on for some time to the point when came time for Mish I was struggling some.

    We took a break and cuddled and talked for awhile and she was determined to get me going again which she did to finish with Mish. She was very generous again with her time as she was determined to make sure I finished. She also knew early the next morning I was starting my Prostate Cancer treatment. She had also adjusted her schedule for me to make sure she was available. I wanted to make sure she was the last one I saw before Starting the Hormone treatment and radiation.

    If there is anyone out there that has been thru this and has any advice / info on how this can impact my ability to keep dreaming I would appreciate a PM.

    Thanks.

  7. #23919

    Alexa

    My friend saw her like last month in Sharonville Tri county area. She is legit, was easy to set up appt. Pics were her in the better days. Lots of marks and bruises. Performance was subpar. Would not go back even with this market.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with alexa yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82324810#.

  8. #23918

    Hooters or Twin peaks

    Hey does anyone know if any girls play outside of work for extra $ at hooters or twin peaks florence.

  9. #23917
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan  [View Original Post]
    We went out a couple of week sago she says she was heading to Columbus. Gave me a big hug and left.

    Tried to get a hold of her a couple of times. No reply.
    Thanks man if you ever hear from her again you mind sending info I have her old number. Just in case she gets a new one.

  10. #23916
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with alexa yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82324810#.
    Yet.

    She is not new.

    She is an old ***** who used to post under the name Jesi and did appts out of some old guys apt in pebble brook in Milford in 2015-2017. Huge drug addict. Shoots herion daily.

    Now does appts in shitty motel out in Sharonville while her shady pimp / boyfriend hangs out outside or in the next room. Only difference is in 2015-2017 she would suck your dick for $30 and hit for $40 if you knew how to talk right and she knew ya.

    But now her pimp / boyfriend got her junkie ass charging $90-$100 for a quick visit. Lmao which is ridiculous.

    Also some of those pics are not current.

    And are from 2015-2016.

    I know this 100 % cause she is wearing some of the underwear in the pics I know my buddy bought for her so she don't even look this way anymore lmao.

    These girls are trifling.

  11. #23915
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    After yesterday, I'm a Raylee fan too.
    Take the next step do the Duo with Gracie.

  12. #23914

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    The cock ring is OK but her toy is far more fun she get into you using it on her makes the fuck a lot more exciting.
    After yesterday, I'm a Raylee fan too.

  13. #23913

    Rain

    We went out a couple of week sago she says she was heading to Columbus. Gave me a big hug and left.

    Tried to get a hold of her a couple of times. No reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD513  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Raine? Did she get a new number?

  14. #23912
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with Raylee. Everyone here raves about her so had to meet her. Sweet girl. Welcomed me dressed in pink corset and all. Had a fun time. Killer doggystyle view and finished me quick in round 1. In Round 2, she hips out a cock ring vibrator! Now that was a new experience. Worth the trip and even gave her a tip. She is as advertised.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cinciraylee25
    The cock ring is OK but her toy is far more fun she get into you using it on her makes the fuck a lot more exciting.

  15. #23911

    On Bonergarage and knowing when to garage your boner

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Its not LE but most definitely a scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hooter12,

    If you would like would you like to pay for all my expenses related to yesterday! I guess I can just tear up my paper work I received! Keith 71 I wish I would have saw your posting earlier! I would have listened to your advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Its not LE. Most definitely a scam.
    Hooter12 probably knows someone on the inside, or is playing both sides. Or maybe he wanted to tease someone out into TOFTT to verify for sure? Or maybe he just has a dark sense of humor? LOL.

    Regardless, if you are going to act on what you read here its better to assume the worse rather than be the idiot that verifies the bad hunches.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape