Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 736 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 11026
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5176
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Damn covid just have changed things up, or somebody else started living there or something, because the place was always pretty clean the few times I saw her right before covid.
    I'm sort of a neat clean freak but prior to my encounter with her I did see at least one person reference her bathroom being messy af. It was when I met her and when I peeked into the living room and obviously the bedroom I saw clutter and disorganization. The bathroom was enough for me though. A cluttered mess. Nice enough girl though. I would never repeat tho.

  2. #5175

    LOL Scarlettqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    But her ad says "slim" !

    .
    Maybe she has really big girlfriends LOL.

  3. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone had any experience with these providers. Bodies are exactly what I'm looking for, but it seems like they're FBSM / Body Rub. Also looks like they do duos with each other as well... assuming they're in the same group considering the backgrounds in the pics. Anyone have experience with them? I tried doing a search and haven't seen anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?351373-Missmadison

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?479161-Alexthegreat

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?554017-GabbyJames
    Had experience with both Madison and recently with GJ's duet Barbie Doll. Madison is huge on top and YMMV. I've seen her couple times so mounted up last time. With Barbie, did slip slide the CBJ. Plan to revisit for additional services or duo.

  4. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    She gets great reviews but her apartment is a pig stye, her BBBJ is overrated and she really not too cute. I couldn't get past the messy apartment. Now anytime I see h other providers doing duos with her I rule them out too. My motto is messy apartment = messy pussy.
    Damn covid just have changed things up, or somebody else started living there or something, because the place was always pretty clean the few times I saw her right before covid.

  5. #5172

    Athena Rose

    Anyone have any experience with this provider?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495082-Athena-Rose

  6. #5171

    Seattle Lea

    I just remembered that Seattle Lea was also one of Rodney Moore's local girls. She's the one wearing a red & white dress and a bad wig in this video link. As I recall, she used to mainly work duos with with another chick.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/13497...rn-videos.html

    Also, anybody know what happened to Ciera Sage? She was out of Spokane and used to shoot with him too.

  7. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Buffy Valentine.
    She gets great reviews but her apartment is a pig stye, her BBBJ is overrated and she really not too cute. I couldn't get past the messy apartment. Now anytime I see h other providers doing duos with her I rule them out too. My motto is messy apartment = messy pussy.

  8. #5169
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone had any experience with these providers. Bodies are exactly what I'm looking for, but it seems like they're FBSM / Body Rub. Also looks like they do duos with each other as well... assuming they're in the same group considering the backgrounds in the pics. Anyone have experience with them? I tried doing a search and haven't seen anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?351373-Missmadison

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?479161-Alexthegreat

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?554017-GabbyJames
    Caught my eye as well. Never met them but on the other board they are mainly body rub / massage. I saw some reference of VIP but when you look at their reviews there is nothing telling in them. I dunno. The duo thing with body rub chicks hits me like they just hustling and putting in little effort. I'd love to hear otherwise though.

  9. #5168

    Any experience with these girls?

    Was curious if anyone had any experience with these providers. Bodies are exactly what I'm looking for, but it seems like they're FBSM / Body Rub. Also looks like they do duos with each other as well... assuming they're in the same group considering the backgrounds in the pics. Anyone have experience with them? I tried doing a search and haven't seen anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?351373-Missmadison

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?479161-Alexthegreat

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?554017-GabbyJames

  10. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Ffdt? I've experienced your other acronyms. Definitely DT. CIM? I'm surprised she offers BBFS. Not with me, but maybe YMMV. What makes you think so? Good looking and fun. Attractive face.
    Bbbjffdt cfs rcgacgdoggiehailpulling.

    BBBJ=bare blowjob, Ff = face fuck, dt=deep throat, cfs=covered full service, rcg=reverse cowgirl, acg=Asian cowgirl, doggie=doggie style, hailpulling=hair pulling.

    He hasn't received BBFS either. He hopes to get it in the future.

  11. #5166

    Rodney girls I've seen (that I know of)

    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php

    Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?
    Lauren Grand (as "Holly") - Long ago. Big BBW but the best BBBJCIM / COF ever! Great tits for Russian too.

    Audrey (as "Amber") - Long ago. Small BBW. Did a very memorable ball-draining duo facial with her and Lauren.

    Bethany Sweet. Long ago. 40+ porn star. Great at everything! Super facial scene with Rodney.

    Miss Catherine. Haven't seen anything from her in a while. Top tier BBBJCIM / COF!

  12. #5165
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Buffy Valentine.
    +1 on that. She has a nice full Bush and is the only one I am aware of that has one. Actually wait. I am almost certain StellaInSeattle either has a full Bush or atleast did have one recently. I actually love hair down there. But it better be clean and well taken care of. Nothing worse than a full Bush that smells of sweat or someone else's cum. If you are a provider and have a Bush, you owe it to society to keep the Bush clean and fresh smelling -.

  13. #5164

    Bushy Buffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Searotic69  [View Original Post]
    Tired of all the shaved providers. Any leads appreciated.
    Buffy Valentine.

  14. #5163

    Providers with Natural Bush

    Tired of all the shaved providers. Any leads appreciated.

  15. #5162

    AuDelia Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Bbbjffdt cfs rcgacgdoggiehailpulling.

    Good time. She needs to do some sit ups. She will let you go full throttle.

    Hopefully next time it is BBFS.
    Ffdt? I've experienced your other acronyms. Definitely DT. CIM? I'm surprised she offers BBFS. Not with me, but maybe YMMV. What makes you think so? Good looking and fun. Attractive face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape