Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 736 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 11026
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4831

    Odezza

    Man I haven't been having good luck lately. Everyone is YMMV and this may be a thing where I didn't do anything for her. Being overweight, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. However her profile on the other board didn't list many of her no's. Her nipples have been pierced recently so don't really do anything with them. Her profile says she likes kissing, but it's only pecks, no FIV, and her pussy smelled. Covers were waiting, moans were fake. She gave about the worst BBBJ I've ever had. She couldn't get me out of there fast enough. I had a hhr and stayed 25 minutes. It was uncomfortable.

    Nowhere near worth her donation. Her body is nice but it's just boring.

  2. #4830

    LexiiBanks now just banks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Lexii used to be my ATF, but seen here a few months back again and things were going good because I have seen her multiple times. When it was time to for some BJ she took out the cover and put it on. I was like, WHAT. !? Her reply was Oh babe, I don't do BBBJ anymore. Mood killer, and just as you described, when we started the deed, she kept putting her hand in the way of me pounding that ass, in all positions; doggy, missionary, and cowgirl. I already paid for the 90 minutes too. It was such a mood killer that I tried to do round two but it just wasn't working out. She's def off my list of providers to see.
    Yeah I saw her when she first started when her other roommate friend introduced her to this scene. She was hot and sexy af doing just about anything except bare. Her BBBJ, dfk, daty was fucking amazing especially when's had a couple of drinks.

    Now, many reviews say she's 100% safe with very routine, lots of chit chat to kill time, smiles and fake laughs, then CBJ as mentioned above.

    But you are dead on about reviews. She's got so many good ones that the new ones don't matter to her.

    It's too bad.

    Next.

  3. #4829

    4 Seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious whatever happened to the worker at 4 Seasons that had the huge bolt-ons. She was probably barely 5 feet tall, but had huge fake tits. Had to be in her mid-40's at the time and Vietnamese. Totally forgot her name though. LFK, DATY, BBBJ, but always CFS.
    That was the owner. Tina. The other girl was "Mechelle". Neither girls' current status is known.

    According to Mechelle, when the place got busted years ago, Tina was arrested and had to do some time. I don't know where she s now, but she was a great provider in her time, but started to get a bit inconsistent during the last year of 4 seasons existence.

  4. #4828
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Do a search. Her name comes up several times.
    Wouldn't it have been just as easy to answer his question. ??

  5. #4827

    Scarlettqueen

    But her ad says "slim" !

    And we know the other board always says the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Spot on right here.

  6. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Fake. It's an ad for Highland Spa (formerly 4 Seasons Tanning) on Duvall in Renton.

    Classic upsell and rush spot. Not worth it.
    I'm curious whatever happened to the worker at 4 Seasons that had the huge bolt-ons. She was probably barely 5 feet tall, but had huge fake tits. Had to be in her mid-40's at the time and Vietnamese. Totally forgot her name though. LFK, DATY, BBBJ, but always CFS.

  7. #4825

    Charlotte Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by StewMilton  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her services? Her pictures are hot and she's got a pretty big social media following.
    Do a search. Her name comes up several times.

  8. #4824

    Charlotte Wells

    Any info on her services? Her pictures are hot and she's got a pretty big social media following.

  9. #4823
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.
    Spot on right here.

  10. #4822

    Scarlettqueen

    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.

  11. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Fake. It's an ad for Highland Spa (formerly 4 Seasons Tanning) on Duvall in Renton.

    Classic upsell and rush spot. Not worth it.
    Good catch, AF! Also, if one googles the phone number in her ad, will see that it is for Highland Spa in Renton:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    I'm constantly surprised why so many hobbyists do not google the number from an ad as the first check. Most of the time it is revealing.

  12. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out yet? Texted the number, got instant reply saying 5 girls available. Most likely handler.

    She is cute, curious about what is available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9482%3B-Incall
    Fake. It's an ad for Highland Spa (formerly 4 Seasons Tanning) on Duvall in Renton.

    Classic upsell and rush spot. Not worth it.

  13. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She had a different phone number earlier today. She couldn't provide a pic to actually she was a real person. Location was on 2nd in Seattle in an apartment building. It just seemed sketch.
    This one is fake. It ran here last month and an image search lead to an ad in Louisville Kentucky running the same day. On a whim I contacted the "person" in Louisville and asked how could she possibly be in two places at once. She (This person) replied her photos where stolen and was running in several other cities. I kinda sorta maybe believe this person Heather in Louisville because she had lots of reviews there going back several years although who know with listcrawler. I wonder who is really the scammer. I've seen this ad about three times a week in Seattle with a different number and I 've "fucked with" this thief several times with a different number. Always the same thing in The Marriot on Second Avenue and Cherry and needs a deposit. Thats when I bail. If she / he / it / them gets $20 once or twice a day in multiple cities from a few dopes gullible enough to fall for it, makes me wish I could do something about it like deal out a serious beating. I've reported it to listcrawler, they don't give a fuck and when really bored I replied to ads like this one to let them know they need a real job, they suck at scamming.

    Running in Louisville Monday age 52. Same photos.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/79324068

  14. #4818

    What happened to Hellen Aguillera?

    Does anyone have any idea what happened to Hellen?

    Is she still active?

  15. #4817

    Filipina recommendation

    Are there any good looking Filipinas in the Seattle / Tacoma area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape