Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 1182 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 24540
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14325
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn3311  [View Original Post]
    What's the MILF's name. Link does not work.

  2. #14324

    Red Head Kay. Info

    Looking for feed back on Kay. The search function does not come back with any comments. Even though I posted an ad for her the other day of the LC site for another member. I set up a visit to her Hanover location at a mid to low end place. Got ghosted. No text No answer. Few guys hanging outside. Just wondering If anyone has had trouble visiting her or the guys outside. Just wondering if I should return. Thanks for your help.

  3. #14323

    Intel on link

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn3311  [View Original Post]
    Tried to check, but the link brings you to the general MILFY area. Even when I type in the number in the address bar, no dice.

  4. #14322
    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    The 410, or 443 #.
    The old 410 number. Treat her right! You can tell she's got a great heart.

  5. #14321

    Comment Section too

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Yup, Cash and Dash Chrissy up to her old tricks again! Avoid at all costs!
    This girl must be so drugged out that she didn't even care to write a fake comment under her own name either.

  6. #14320

    Peaches

    How did it smell and taste down there? What does she use? Is bareback offered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    After weeks of scheduling conflicts, I finally got to book some time with Peaches.

    Had a little wait until she arrived at a nicer Hotel near Arundel Mills, but I didn't mind too much. She was responsive the whole time and didn't leave me completely in the dark while I waited.

    She pulled up and we walked up to the hotel room. Good conversation just trying to get to know who she is which is something I can appreciate.

    In the room, she was very accommodating as she let me shower up and even hopped in with me, still just chatting while we bathed each other.

    On to the main event, pretty similar experience as everyone else. BBJ, DATY and Mish for me. She's incredibly tight and I couldn't hold it and popped like an amateur. No rush out the door from her. She was chill while she took a few hits off her vape..

  7. #14319

    Any intel on this one?


  8. #14318
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy is back and advertising again.

    Usually when these girls review themselves, they at least will make another account to do it with.

    But this one.

    Well, see for yourself.
    Yup, Cash and Dash Chrissy up to her old tricks again! Avoid at all costs!

  9. #14317

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    After weeks of scheduling conflicts, I finally got to book some time with Peaches.

    Had a little wait until she arrived at a nicer Hotel near Arundel Mills, but I didn't mind too much. She was responsive the whole time and didn't leave me completely in the dark while I waited.

    She pulled up and we walked up to the hotel room. Good conversation just trying to get to know who she is which is something I can appreciate.

    In the room, she was very accommodating as she let me shower up and even hopped in with me, still just chatting while we bathed each other.

    On to the main event, pretty similar experience as everyone else. BBJ, DATY and Mish for me. She's incredibly tight and I couldn't hold it and popped like an amateur. No rush out the door from her. She was chill while she took a few hits off her vape.

    I took the HHr for 2. 0 and will absolutely repeat.

    She's taking texts on her old 9839 number.
    The 410, or 443 #.

  10. #14316

    Finally Dated Peaches

    After weeks of scheduling conflicts, I finally got to book some time with Peaches.

    Had a little wait until she arrived at a nicer Hotel near Arundel Mills, but I didn't mind too much. She was responsive the whole time and didn't leave me completely in the dark while I waited.

    She pulled up and we walked up to the hotel room. Good conversation just trying to get to know who she is which is something I can appreciate.

    In the room, she was very accommodating as she let me shower up and even hopped in with me, still just chatting while we bathed each other.

    On to the main event, pretty similar experience as everyone else. BBJ, DATY and Mish for me. She's incredibly tight and I couldn't hold it and popped like an amateur. No rush out the door from her. She was chill while she took a few hits off her vape.

    I took the HHr for 2. 0 and will absolutely repeat.

    She's taking texts on her old 9839 number.

  11. #14315
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #14314

    Madonna. Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBatsy  [View Original Post]
    Madonna got me. Handler barged in during introductions. Fortunately I managed to drag out the intro long enough that they screwed up because it was before she had any cash in her hands. I tossed my safety wallet at them and got out of there as quick as possible, so only ended up out of $30 instead of the whole donation. Still $30 too much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4439526360/1
    That's new. Saw her a couple of months ago with no issues. What a shame, glad you're safe.

  13. #14313

    Don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Haha thanks for the info the 60 notes for all 3 holes piqued my interest.
    I get that people have preferences, but man I feel like you should be paid at least a grand to see someone like this LOL.

  14. #14312
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy is back and advertising again.

    Usually when these girls review themselves, they at least will make another account to do it with.

    But this one.

    Well, see for yourself.
    I notice a lot of fake reviews as well but like they are clones from one review to another.

  15. #14311
    Chrissy is back and advertising again.

    Usually when these girls review themselves, they at least will make another account to do it with.

    But this one.

    Well, see for yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Review EB7e2c56f June 6 2022.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape