Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14332

    Peyton

    I don't usually do the EscortBabylon / CallEscort type sites any more, but I have always wanted to see Peyton (Elkridge) and figured I'd give it a shot.

    https://callescort.org/410-929-4050

    She was very easy to get in touch with. Responds quickly. I even had to change my appt a couple of times and she was ok with it.

    I just did a QV for $. 2. It was just that. Met her at a motel. Not the greatest of motels, but Elkridge is close enough to me that it worked. She was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable. She's clean. Has a decent body. No odors down there. She got right to work and did a BBJ for a few minutes, then right to mish. She doesn't hop on top because of a foot injury. I would have liked that. It was exactly what a QV is. Straight forward. Not much "feeling". Just suck. . f*ck. . . And then get the f out. Ha.

    I don't know if I'd repeat, but that's because I've been spoiling myself with the travelling Brazilians. QV's just aren't my thing. I probably should have just rubbed one out to PornHub. Those Brazilians don't stop for the entire hour you have with them.

    Anyway, if newbies are looking for a way to start the game, Peyton is probably a good choice.

  2. #14331

    Kay redhead?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feed back on Kay. The search function does not come back with any comments. Even though I posted an ad for her the other day of the LC site for another member. I set up a visit to her Hanover location at a mid to low end place. Got ghosted. No text No answer. Few guys hanging outside. Just wondering If anyone has had trouble visiting her or the guys outside. Just wondering if I should return. Thanks for your help.
    The issue is that you can't search names with 3 letters or less. I think reviews of kay started popping up last spring in March 2021. I never met her, but she seems legit, back then she was working out of a house in Brooklyn Park where she was looking after an elderly woman, which seemed a little creepy. You occasionally see a new post about her, you just can't search for them. In the past she offered BBBJ, had normal rates, and usual habit issues. I think reviews were generally positive.

  3. #14330

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    How did it smell and taste down there? What does she use? Is bareback offered?
    Number to contact: 410-826-9839.

    No bb as far as my experience. Smells and taste like. Peaches I'd say, clean as a whistle.

    Just passing it along. Enjoy.

  4. #14329

    Wth

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBatsy  [View Original Post]
    Madonna got me. Handler barged in during introductions. Fortunately I managed to drag out the intro long enough that they screwed up because it was before she had any cash in her hands. I tossed my safety wallet at them and got out of there as quick as possible, so only ended up out of $30 instead of the whole donation. Still $30 too much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4439526360/1
    I have seen her a couple times and been blessed with nothing but a great time. Great head on her shoulders with a really nice pawg soft ass. Sorry it happened to you.

  5. #14328
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn3311  [View Original Post]
    What's the MILF's name. Link does not work.

  6. #14327

    Red Head Kay. Info

    Looking for feed back on Kay. The search function does not come back with any comments. Even though I posted an ad for her the other day of the LC site for another member. I set up a visit to her Hanover location at a mid to low end place. Got ghosted. No text No answer. Few guys hanging outside. Just wondering If anyone has had trouble visiting her or the guys outside. Just wondering if I should return. Thanks for your help.

  7. #14326

    Intel on link

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn3311  [View Original Post]
    Tried to check, but the link brings you to the general MILFY area. Even when I type in the number in the address bar, no dice.

  8. #14325
    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    The 410, or 443 #.
    The old 410 number. Treat her right! You can tell she's got a great heart.

  9. #14324

    Comment Section too

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Yup, Cash and Dash Chrissy up to her old tricks again! Avoid at all costs!
    This girl must be so drugged out that she didn't even care to write a fake comment under her own name either.

  10. #14323

    Peaches

    How did it smell and taste down there? What does she use? Is bareback offered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    After weeks of scheduling conflicts, I finally got to book some time with Peaches.

    Had a little wait until she arrived at a nicer Hotel near Arundel Mills, but I didn't mind too much. She was responsive the whole time and didn't leave me completely in the dark while I waited.

    She pulled up and we walked up to the hotel room. Good conversation just trying to get to know who she is which is something I can appreciate.

    In the room, she was very accommodating as she let me shower up and even hopped in with me, still just chatting while we bathed each other.

    On to the main event, pretty similar experience as everyone else. BBJ, DATY and Mish for me. She's incredibly tight and I couldn't hold it and popped like an amateur. No rush out the door from her. She was chill while she took a few hits off her vape..

  11. #14322

    Any intel on this one?


  12. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy is back and advertising again.

    Usually when these girls review themselves, they at least will make another account to do it with.

    But this one.

    Well, see for yourself.
    Yup, Cash and Dash Chrissy up to her old tricks again! Avoid at all costs!

  13. #14320

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    After weeks of scheduling conflicts, I finally got to book some time with Peaches.

    Had a little wait until she arrived at a nicer Hotel near Arundel Mills, but I didn't mind too much. She was responsive the whole time and didn't leave me completely in the dark while I waited.

    She pulled up and we walked up to the hotel room. Good conversation just trying to get to know who she is which is something I can appreciate.

    In the room, she was very accommodating as she let me shower up and even hopped in with me, still just chatting while we bathed each other.

    On to the main event, pretty similar experience as everyone else. BBJ, DATY and Mish for me. She's incredibly tight and I couldn't hold it and popped like an amateur. No rush out the door from her. She was chill while she took a few hits off her vape.

    I took the HHr for 2. 0 and will absolutely repeat.

    She's taking texts on her old 9839 number.
    The 410, or 443 #.

  14. #14319

    Finally Dated Peaches

    After weeks of scheduling conflicts, I finally got to book some time with Peaches.

    Had a little wait until she arrived at a nicer Hotel near Arundel Mills, but I didn't mind too much. She was responsive the whole time and didn't leave me completely in the dark while I waited.

    She pulled up and we walked up to the hotel room. Good conversation just trying to get to know who she is which is something I can appreciate.

    In the room, she was very accommodating as she let me shower up and even hopped in with me, still just chatting while we bathed each other.

    On to the main event, pretty similar experience as everyone else. BBJ, DATY and Mish for me. She's incredibly tight and I couldn't hold it and popped like an amateur. No rush out the door from her. She was chill while she took a few hits off her vape.

    I took the HHr for 2. 0 and will absolutely repeat.

    She's taking texts on her old 9839 number.

  15. #14318
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape