Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 24541
-
06-07-22 16:43 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 222Wth
I have seen her a couple times and been blessed with nothing but a great time. Great head on her shoulders with a really nice pawg soft ass. Sorry it happened to you.
Originally Posted by JeffBatsy
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 14:19 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 1065What's the MILF's name. Link does not work.
Originally Posted by Finn3311
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 14:17 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 1065Red Head Kay. Info
Looking for feed back on Kay. The search function does not come back with any comments. Even though I posted an ad for her the other day of the LC site for another member. I set up a visit to her Hanover location at a mid to low end place. Got ghosted. No text No answer. Few guys hanging outside. Just wondering If anyone has had trouble visiting her or the guys outside. Just wondering if I should return. Thanks for your help.
-
06-07-22 14:16 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 212Intel on link
Tried to check, but the link brings you to the general MILFY area. Even when I type in the number in the address bar, no dice.
Originally Posted by Finn3311
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 14:00 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 85The old 410 number. Treat her right! You can tell she's got a great heart.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 13:49 #14321Senior Member

Posts: 191Comment Section too
This girl must be so drugged out that she didn't even care to write a fake comment under her own name either.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 10:36 #14320Senior Member

Posts: 346Peaches
How did it smell and taste down there? What does she use? Is bareback offered?
Originally Posted by Jinncent
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 10:00 #14319Senior Member

Posts: 56Any intel on this one?
Any intel on this one?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83345002#.
Thanks.
-
06-07-22 09:30 #14318Senior Member

Posts: 647Yup, Cash and Dash Chrissy up to her old tricks again! Avoid at all costs!
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 09:19 #14317Senior Member

Posts: 106Peaches
The 410, or 443 #.
Originally Posted by Jinncent
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 06:59 #14316Senior Member

Posts: 85Finally Dated Peaches
After weeks of scheduling conflicts, I finally got to book some time with Peaches.
Had a little wait until she arrived at a nicer Hotel near Arundel Mills, but I didn't mind too much. She was responsive the whole time and didn't leave me completely in the dark while I waited.
She pulled up and we walked up to the hotel room. Good conversation just trying to get to know who she is which is something I can appreciate.
In the room, she was very accommodating as she let me shower up and even hopped in with me, still just chatting while we bathed each other.
On to the main event, pretty similar experience as everyone else. BBJ, DATY and Mish for me. She's incredibly tight and I couldn't hold it and popped like an amateur. No rush out the door from her. She was chill while she took a few hits off her vape.
I took the HHr for 2. 0 and will absolutely repeat.
She's taking texts on her old 9839 number.
-
06-06-22 23:58 #14315Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-06-22 23:48 #14314Senior Member

Posts: 212Madonna. Robber
That's new. Saw her a couple of months ago with no issues. What a shame, glad you're safe.
Originally Posted by JeffBatsy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 22:59 #14313Senior Member

Posts: 153Don't get it
I get that people have preferences, but man I feel like you should be paid at least a grand to see someone like this LOL.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 22:48 #14312Senior Member

Posts: 47I notice a lot of fake reviews as well but like they are clones from one review to another.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






