Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 8274
-
06-07-22 02:13 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 651I drove through Fig much earlier than usual on Friday around 10 pm or so rather than my usual post 2 am trip and I also noticed a bunch of civies I assumed was some church or other save the hoes type group. There were multiple groups of civie looking people some 10-15 in each group going up to the hoes and talking and what not so. So there was definitely something going on this past weekend on Fig.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 11:53 #7553Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977On the case
My vons is right by there. I have walked Santa Monica in that area late since the pandemic. I have seen homeless being annoying, as in saying this like "I need a dollar" to which I always have my Venice Santa Monica response ready "I need five dollars". I did see what looked like a tranny by benny's at like Wilshire and 8th. I will venture out tonight at 1 am to see the scene, but it is mostly just homeless people on stolen bikes. I still have never seen anyone shoot up with brownsone and I never saw any working ladies at chess park, which has now been closed.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 09:25 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 860Santa Monica
Was just googling YouTube videos of the western track and found this article that supposedly happens in Santa Monica. I've never been there at night. Anyone ever checked it out before? This article was in 2021 a few months ago. https://www.citywatchla.com/index.ph...n-santa-monica.
-
06-04-22 17:21 #7551Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Alcalde
I think it was some ho hos canvassing for Caruso. Remember vote for Karen bass like sex workers on fig are at issue. Karen will decriminalize any crime involving BSW.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 11:57 #7550I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Church Group Stomp
Howdy,
As I was cruising on the $6.60 per gallon gas I noticed three robust black ladies proceed to get out of their beater minivan and bum rush two lascivious ladies in the night around 69. They bounced on the two with hits, hair pulls, and final stomps upon their ho victims until they were a praying pile of rejected flesh. Worried that they might want to attack me I did the less ballsy thing and fled. About an hour later they appeared around the 80's and hit up another hussie.
Was this a church group stomp or the pimping authority out doing an audit of regulation?
-
06-04-22 07:50 #7549Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jiwhtW83J8
Is this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/82929615#.
Right?
She must have a pimp.
-
05-29-22 14:47 #7548Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Diesel prices maybe?
So, a little anecdotal evidence as to why prices are so high and there is nothing on the shelves. A client is a trucker and will not drive loads if they do not pay a certain amount. He used to be flooded with offers because he is not on meth and gets there on time. But with diesel so high, he no longer takes gigs for smaller companies. Diesel is just too high. It is all the big majors that he trucks for, so like walgreens, kroger, cvs. But not the smaller franchises.
It seems the supply chain issue has hit fig. I struck out like that useless fucken dodger leftfielder on western, so rolled to fig around 130 am.
The hottie gallery looked like Armageddon only without the pleasant greenery of mount Megiddo in the holy land.
From gage to Florence (the hottie gallery) the traffic and spillover to the side streets was as bad as an amber turd dropping. Mongers and pimps are now just pulling uturns on fig. I guess the right turn prohibited shit has leveled up the driving to include blatantly illegal uturns from the right lane of traffic without 200 yards of clearance. - see here: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/handbo...andbook/turns/.
Assuming you make it out of that, if you have any hope of scooping, you have to double back on flower (east of fig) or use Denver to roll back to fig. For the amount of cars on the side streets like 64-70, you would think you could buy gas with an EBT card.
And the roll call was all BSW. The supply of LSW was very low. I saw maybe three large prostitutes from south of the border, each time being dumped off by a monger. There were NO WSW in the hottie gallery.
I could not tolerate the shitty driving. If you notice the streetlights are now turned on full racist. There are no green lights, just flashing yellow. Anyone here could twitter that up and there would be a scandal for whoever does such anti woke manipulation of the traffic lights.
I went south. There were probably no more than 15 BSW from Florence to century, and all un fuckable. There was one crouching on 98th who looked cute and her pimp did a donut around her to get her ass up. I told her that when she got off the phone with her pimp she should call me. I was also yelling "he is a cop" when anyone was doing the fig coffee klatch and talking to the girls for more than 10 seconds.
South of century there was a white gal, smoking a storm and walking off the blade, west on like 102 or 104. She looked like a possibility but she had rather unsexy glasses on and the smoking was a turn off. There were about 6 BSW, one rather decent south of century.
Went back to the hottie gallery, there was a massive car accident with three tow trucks. Did not stop the mongers the side streets were full and so were the guts of the BSWs.
For me, fig is where sex workers who are bad at the whole thing go. They are heavily pimped, they are angry, they are mostly ugly, and not diverse enough for me. I realize that I am just a vons fish counter worker who barely makes enough overtime to afford pussy, but the whole vibe on fig is like. We are shit ass prostitutes committed to treating you like drek in motel rooms that smell vaguely of shit.
-
05-29-22 14:27 #7547Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977A town that is right for me
So, I saddled up and headed up to snatchtown.
As domino says, this is western from I will say Wilshire and north to the Winchell's.
Let's just say it was a bust. Total of 5 hostess ho hos. One portly BSW at lemon grove, a pair of two. One portly Latina who would have made a grand on fig and a tall redhead, the redhead was scooped. They were at I think Oakwood. A thinner black gal walking western itself. Maybe one but very close to Wilshire.
Just to say I was there, I had a donut at the Winchell's. No pimps. Just a guy who appeared to be a novice homeless guy (flipflops without holes and no stink of a dead body) and a Latino gentleman that appeared to be running a software or gardening business at 1 am.
There was no LE, but no girls. This area is a part of l. A. I actually have never been to. Vermont, which is a half mile or so east, is trendy with Dresden, and the los Feliz vibe. The vibe here is of despair and donuts.
-
05-28-22 01:22 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 1062I love PM's posts. Don't ever change.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 22:29 #7545Senior Member

Posts: 290I never understood the guys just chatting it up with the girls just hanging on the driver side window. Get in get out.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 22:25 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 290Not all girls are part of a stable. Some work solo, called renegades, and pimps will go to great lengths to get these girls on their team. Harassing, chasing down, threatening, etc. That's why you see some walk away or even ignore certain types of cars, people just out of habit.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 20:37 #7543Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Intervention
The last three videos on soft white underbelly have been abominable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ItI4PTVW-s
Platinum from skid row, likely the most dissociative and ugly person on the northern hemisphere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wV8PCJrjAo&t=224s
A BSW that is so fat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmTd2dVMK6k&t=149s
A pimp and a hideous prostitute from San Diego that confirms my decision (originally formed on a weekend in 1994 at a shitty retreat in la jolla on the night of the OJ murder) to never go to San Diego ever.
-
05-27-22 20:27 #7542Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Marginalized
As of now, the word on the street is no le activity against the marginalized.
Originally Posted by Omahator
[View Original Post]
But for the random murders on fig, there is zero chance you will be arrested.
Any chick who is working will grab your dick or make you put your hands on her tits and will ask you if you are a piggie.
You say absolutely nothing other than "get in the car" or "hey, get in the car" - if she says, do you have 100 or 1000 or what do you want, you just say "get in the car" - I honestly have no idea what those do with these girls talking to them on 68th and fig with there ass cheeks all bent over putting their head in the window. It is a one act play.
Prostitute: hey babe, you looking for a date?
Monger: Get in the car.
Prostitute: are you a cop.
Monger: No get in the car.
Prostitute: feel my tits or can I feel your shlong.
Monger: OK get in the car.
Prostitute: Will you do 100, do you have a room, who do you plan to vote for in the race for attorney general?
Monger; Get in the fucken car.
That is it.
Once the girl is in the car, assuming you are hetero, your dick will take over. It will drive the car, it will check in the motel, it will fuck the street walker, it will drive her back to her set.
-
05-27-22 16:53 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 340Yeah, it's just a matter of time before they shut the whole thing down
As usual, greed and avarice are their worst enemies. Too much action happening too fast. I see black and whites are starting to cruise the area of Santa Monica and western. What do you mean by pimps harassing girls? I'd assumed that the girls are part of the stable.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:07 #7540Regular Member

Posts: 3Newbie questions
Anyone here been actually caught in a sting. I've never picked a SW before and wondering how risky it is to get charged and convicted. Anyone here actually been convicted?
What are some tips, like what LE checks should one use?













Reply With Quote





