Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 9866
-
06-06-22 09:17 #8186Senior Member

Posts: 1247Context, pretext, subtext. Does not matter what this old motherfucker says — all is made up nonsense. Everything he writes is bs. No exceptions. Fuck this demented piece of shit.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 07:59 #8185Senior Member

Posts: 2189Typical
Nice to see you using your troll play book on this account.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Understand since your troll accounts are no longer an option for you.
Typical move by your DumDum persona to take things out of context.
-
06-06-22 00:04 #8184Senior Member

Posts: 1247Nice review
Well, that was insightful.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 21:21 #8183Senior Member

Posts: 1247Dazed, confused, slightly demented old motherfucker — that would be Sounds. Everything he 'reviews' is BS. The old idiot wasn't going anywhere for years. Fuck this piece of shit.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 17:04 #8182Senior Member

Posts: 2189Everyone knows you and your cheezey replies are totally worthless pieces of garbage.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
All you know how to do is lie and name call. You do not posess one ounce of creativity.
You are just pissed your troll persona is banned forever and hated by all.
-
06-05-22 11:45 #8181Senior Member

Posts: 1247Make no mistake, good people — this old faggot gets BBFS only from his boyfriend Wiseass. But only when the latter can get it up. Not too often.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
In summary, this Sound piece of shit makes everything up. Fuck this useless imbecile.
-
06-05-22 11:10 #8180Senior Member

Posts: 2189You mean rate the spas without the girls like how clean it is, how comfortable it is, curtains or doors?
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
I have been to the same spa where depending on the girl, you could get a standard ending only or anything up to BBFS. Hence the YMMV.
-
06-05-22 09:20 #8179Administrator

Posts: 5253No
You are done here, I am going to take great joy in banning every user you make the moment any one of your legion of haters reports it.
A2.
Originally Posted by JagsBallsDeep7
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 20:26 #8178Senior Member

Posts: 308Rating
Why don't we start with just rating various spas and then we can later.
Originally Posted by JagsBallsDeep7
[View Original Post]
Move to providers, I think we can do it.
-
06-04-22 18:33 #8177Banned Member

Posts: 62Seeking A Second Chance And
Seeking Redemption:
So, I sent an email to the "Boss" asking to be let back on the Board with the strict condition that he put me on my own thread and that I can only post reviews on that thread and nowhere else other than The Massholes thread. I have seen 3 dozen providers recently as well as many hundreds of others. I have great intel to provide to the Board, albeit, to be posted in my own thread, if the Boss will graciously allow it. I promise that I will never reincarnate with a new username. Never! That shit is getting old quick and I am running out of fake email accounts. LOL. So, I thought maybe this will put an end to the Boss having to deal with the BS of playing wacamole with my different user names and allow me to use my Original name, Jaguar XF. Or, he can merge all of my previous usernames: King Jag, MathGuy59, BallsDeep7, Tony Baloney69 and Phoney Baloney2. Of course, the Boss is the Boss and I am utterly powerless so, I throw myself at his feet and beg for a pardon. If the Boss is kind enough to grant my request, the only way guys would be able to read my reviews would be to go to my thread and read them there. It would be very, very similar to what he did when I lived in Orlando and I was on the Orlando Forum. After posting reviews as Jaguar XF and developing a brand for about one year, he put me in "Jag's Sandbox".
So, I am hoping for a second chance and that the Boss will have mercy on me. I promise and I solemnly swear to play by the rules and not fuck up by posting in any other Forum / Thread other than The Massholes. I really like the Boston Forum and the guys that are on here are awesome guys, even though there are a few haters. LOL.
I know that this humble request, that, indeed, it is a long shot and that this post may not even make it to the Board, but, at least I tried my best.
Thank you.
JBD7.
(and again, NO! I am NOT Asian Yum Yum!! I doubt AYY ever lived in Orlando as I did. FUCK!
-
06-04-22 16:20 #8176Senior Member

Posts: 3853Dude. Stop reincarnating yourself on this board. You're going to beat out WiseAss on the number of Handles and defunct accounts. You're going to cause him to create more accounts to spread lies and repeated bullshit.
Originally Posted by JagsBallsDeep7
[View Original Post]
Doing this encourages him.
A2
-
06-04-22 15:13 #8175Banned Member

Posts: 62So True
Sounds has made a very true statement. A statement that has been said on USASG for over 23 years by thousands of men and yes, providers, too.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
Myself, as a fellow monger with well over 15 years in the "game", YMMV will the superseding paradigm as we endeavor to further this hobby. As Hyman Roth said in the movie "The Godfather". "This is the business we've chosen."
So, even though we may not like it, the providers are always going to have their favorites and as such, those clients will get much more than the other clients.
JBD7.
-
06-04-22 00:53 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 2189Ymmv
Too many variables to make it work. YMMV is always the case with service.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
How much she likes you, how her mood is, what she had for breakfast etc.
What she charges you may not be what she charges me.
What my menu options are may not be what your menu options are.
Always has been, and always will be differences.
-
06-03-22 22:11 #8173Senior Member

Posts: 1247Are you going to cover the costs associated with the changes needed to introduce the rating system ranking each post on the website? Or you expect that the owners / administrators will do it for free?
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 21:12 #8172Senior Member

Posts: 308New Rules
Mr. Yum Yum Got me thinking, Why we just create a score system or even better a rating system, you know Yelp style. We can keep good and bad reviews by doing reviews base on the 0 to 10 score instead of stars, just to make it more precise the goal is to finally clarify our doubts regarding service, now remember you can't just score 10 for a HE you need to be above and beyond. Anyway give your thoughts.










Reply With Quote




