Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 658 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    take things out of context.
    Context, pretext, subtext. Does not matter what this old motherfucker says — all is made up nonsense. Everything he writes is bs. No exceptions. Fuck this demented piece of shit.

  2. #8185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Typical

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Well, that was insightful.
    Nice to see you using your troll play book on this account.

    Understand since your troll accounts are no longer an option for you.

    Typical move by your DumDum persona to take things out of context.

  3. #8184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about that place. Never been there.
    Well, that was insightful.

  4. #8183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows you
    Dazed, confused, slightly demented old motherfucker — that would be Sounds. Everything he 'reviews' is BS. The old idiot wasn't going anywhere for years. Fuck this piece of shit.

  5. #8182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Make no mistake, good people this old faggot gets BBFS only from his boyfriend Wiseass. But only when the latter can get it up. Not too often.

    In summary, this Sound piece of shit makes everything up. Fuck this useless imbecile.
    Everyone knows you and your cheezey replies are totally worthless pieces of garbage.

    All you know how to do is lie and name call. You do not posess one ounce of creativity.

    You are just pissed your troll persona is banned forever and hated by all.

  6. #8181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I have been to the same spa where depending on the girl, you could get a standard ending only or anything up to BBFS.
    Make no mistake, good people — this old faggot gets BBFS only from his boyfriend Wiseass. But only when the latter can get it up. Not too often.

    In summary, this Sound piece of shit makes everything up. Fuck this useless imbecile.

  7. #8180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    Why don't we start with just rating various spas and then we can later.

    Move to providers, I think we can do it.
    You mean rate the spas without the girls like how clean it is, how comfortable it is, curtains or doors?

    I have been to the same spa where depending on the girl, you could get a standard ending only or anything up to BBFS. Hence the YMMV.

  8. #8179
    Administrator


    Posts: 5253

    No

    You are done here, I am going to take great joy in banning every user you make the moment any one of your legion of haters reports it.

    A2.


    Quote Originally Posted by JagsBallsDeep7  [View Original Post]
    Seeking Redemption:

    So, I sent an email to the "Boss" asking to be let back on the Board with the strict condition that he put me on my own thread and that I can only post reviews on that thread and nowhere else other than The Massholes thread. I have seen 3 dozen providers recently as well as many hundreds of others. I have great intel to provide to the Board, albeit, to be posted in my own thread, if the Boss will graciously allow it. I promise that I will never reincarnate with a new username. Never! That shit is getting old quick and I am running out of fake email accounts. LOL. So, I thought maybe this will put an end to the Boss having to deal with the BS of playing wacamole with my different user names and allow me to use my Original name, Jaguar XF. Or, he can merge all of my previous usernames: King Jag, MathGuy59, BallsDeep7, Tony Baloney69 and Phoney Baloney2. Of course, the Boss is the Boss and I am utterly powerless so, I throw myself at his feet and beg for a pardon. If the Boss is kind enough to grant my request, the only way guys would be able to read my reviews would be to go to my thread and read them there. It would be very, very similar to what he did when I lived in Orlando and I was on the Orlando Forum. After posting reviews as Jaguar XF and developing a brand for about one year, he put me in "Jag's Sandbox".

    So, I am hoping for a second chance and that the Boss will have mercy on me. I promise and I solemnly swear to play by the rules and not fuck up by posting in any other Forum / Thread other than The Massholes. I really like the Boston Forum and the guys that are on here are awesome guys, even though there are a few haters. LOL.

    I know that this humble request, that, indeed, it is a long shot and that this post may not even make it to the Board, but, at least I tried my best.

    Thank you.

    JBD7.

    (and again, NO! I am NOT Asian Yum Yum!! I doubt AYY ever lived in Orlando as I did. FUCK!

  9. #8178

    Rating

    Quote Originally Posted by JagsBallsDeep7  [View Original Post]
    Sounds has made a very true statement. A statement that has been said on USASG for over 23 years by thousands of men and yes, providers, too.

    Myself, as a fellow monger with well over 15 years in the "game", YMMV will the superseding paradigm as we endeavor to further this hobby. As Hyman Roth said in the movie "The Godfather". "This is the business we've chosen."

    So, even though we may not like it, the providers are always going to have their favorites and as such, those clients will get much more than the other clients.

    JBD7.
    Why don't we start with just rating various spas and then we can later.

    Move to providers, I think we can do it.

  10. #8177

    Seeking A Second Chance And

    Seeking Redemption:

    So, I sent an email to the "Boss" asking to be let back on the Board with the strict condition that he put me on my own thread and that I can only post reviews on that thread and nowhere else other than The Massholes thread. I have seen 3 dozen providers recently as well as many hundreds of others. I have great intel to provide to the Board, albeit, to be posted in my own thread, if the Boss will graciously allow it. I promise that I will never reincarnate with a new username. Never! That shit is getting old quick and I am running out of fake email accounts. LOL. So, I thought maybe this will put an end to the Boss having to deal with the BS of playing wacamole with my different user names and allow me to use my Original name, Jaguar XF. Or, he can merge all of my previous usernames: King Jag, MathGuy59, BallsDeep7, Tony Baloney69 and Phoney Baloney2. Of course, the Boss is the Boss and I am utterly powerless so, I throw myself at his feet and beg for a pardon. If the Boss is kind enough to grant my request, the only way guys would be able to read my reviews would be to go to my thread and read them there. It would be very, very similar to what he did when I lived in Orlando and I was on the Orlando Forum. After posting reviews as Jaguar XF and developing a brand for about one year, he put me in "Jag's Sandbox".

    So, I am hoping for a second chance and that the Boss will have mercy on me. I promise and I solemnly swear to play by the rules and not fuck up by posting in any other Forum / Thread other than The Massholes. I really like the Boston Forum and the guys that are on here are awesome guys, even though there are a few haters. LOL.

    I know that this humble request, that, indeed, it is a long shot and that this post may not even make it to the Board, but, at least I tried my best.

    Thank you.

    JBD7.

    (and again, NO! I am NOT Asian Yum Yum!! I doubt AYY ever lived in Orlando as I did. FUCK!

  11. #8176
    Quote Originally Posted by JagsBallsDeep7  [View Original Post]
    Sounds has made a very true statement. A statement that has been said on USASG for over 23 years by thousands of men and yes, providers, too.

    Myself, as a fellow monger with well over 15 years in the "game", YMMV will the superseding paradigm as we endeavor to further this hobby. As Hyman Roth said in the movie "The Godfather". "This is the business we've chosen."

    So, even though we may not like it, the providers are always going to have their favorites and as such, those clients will get much more than the other clients.

    JBD7.
    Dude. Stop reincarnating yourself on this board. You're going to beat out WiseAss on the number of Handles and defunct accounts. You're going to cause him to create more accounts to spread lies and repeated bullshit.

    Doing this encourages him.

    A2

  12. #8175

    So True

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Too many variables to make it work. YMMV is always the case with service.

    How much she likes you, how her mood is, what she had for breakfast etc.

    What she charges you may not be what she charges me.

    What my menu options are may not be what your menu options are.

    Always has been, and always will be differences.
    Sounds has made a very true statement. A statement that has been said on USASG for over 23 years by thousands of men and yes, providers, too.

    Myself, as a fellow monger with well over 15 years in the "game", YMMV will the superseding paradigm as we endeavor to further this hobby. As Hyman Roth said in the movie "The Godfather". "This is the business we've chosen."

    So, even though we may not like it, the providers are always going to have their favorites and as such, those clients will get much more than the other clients.

    JBD7.

  13. #8174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Yum Yum Got me thinking, Why we just create a score system or even better a rating system, you know Yelp style. We can keep good and bad reviews by doing reviews base on the 0 to 10 score instead of stars, just to make it more precise the goal is to finally clarify our doubts regarding service, now remember you can't just score 10 for a HE you need to be above and beyond. Anyway give your thoughts.
    Too many variables to make it work. YMMV is always the case with service.

    How much she likes you, how her mood is, what she had for breakfast etc.

    What she charges you may not be what she charges me.

    What my menu options are may not be what your menu options are.

    Always has been, and always will be differences.

  14. #8173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Yum Yum Got me thinking, Why we just create a score system or even better a rating system, you know Yelp style. We can keep good and bad reviews by doing reviews base on the 0 to 10 score instead of stars, just to make it more precise the goal is to finally clarify our doubts regarding service, now remember you can't just score 10 for a HE you need to be above and beyond. Anyway give your thoughts.
    Are you going to cover the costs associated with the changes needed to introduce the rating system ranking each post on the website? Or you expect that the owners / administrators will do it for free?

  15. #8172

    New Rules

    Mr. Yum Yum Got me thinking, Why we just create a score system or even better a rating system, you know Yelp style. We can keep good and bad reviews by doing reviews base on the 0 to 10 score instead of stars, just to make it more precise the goal is to finally clarify our doubts regarding service, now remember you can't just score 10 for a HE you need to be above and beyond. Anyway give your thoughts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape