Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 613 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 663 713 1113 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9241

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This cuties had a profile for over a year and I couldn't find anything on here at all about her. Anyone ever met her or had much interaction? Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d3076f245635
    We started texting, but didn't work out a good day to meet up before the long weekend.

  2. #9240

    Vb180

    Anyone have intel on this one? Seems TGTBT, pictures are too good and texting is erratic. Claims to be in Leesburg but I have my doubts. Reverse image search didn't come up with anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-d365980c7d1d

  3. #9239
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This chick has a great smile and incredible body. She changes her pics almost every day, and has changed her profile name 2 x in the past week. Is she real? Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-7ea1af308cb0
    Real? I believe so. Serious? I don't know.

  4. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    So after a few afternoon drinks, caved and texted her back and we are off to the races. What a bad mistake. Never drunk text these girls. Before I know it, I'm back at her place and she is sucking me off and begging me to raw dog her. Before I know it she is screaming, "cum inside me daddy. ".

    Mind you, I've only seen this girl once before a few months back and fucked her with no allowance. Thankfully I pulled out and came on her tits. The pussy smelled better than the last time, but this one has serious fucking mental problems. I cleaned her up with a towel from her bathroom and washed the towel as well for fear that she was going to try to use the cum to get pregnant or something weird.

    It's odd, but when you ignore it he psychos they only want you more. No allowance again but so deleted her number from my phone and blocked her because I have no desire to have any more kids.

    Watch your six gents, they are getting crazier.
    I'm so glad I don't fuck around near my home town.

  5. #9237

    The link is to your messages

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    So, I got this one to text. Every response she gave was a one or two word answer. Then she blocked me. Given her age, I assume she is inexperienced in the bowl, and having difficulty taking the plunge. In the future, I'll assume monosyllabic responses are a tell, and will avoid.

    SensualCutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-9694bf8d9d13
    Need a good working link.

  6. #9236

    Beth wants a creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I assumed another monger took her off the site until she started blowing up my phone again.
    So after a few afternoon drinks, caved and texted her back and we are off to the races. What a bad mistake. Never drunk text these girls. Before I know it, I'm back at her place and she is sucking me off and begging me to raw dog her. Before I know it she is screaming, "cum inside me daddy. ".

    Mind you, I've only seen this girl once before a few months back and fucked her with no allowance. Thankfully I pulled out and came on her tits. The pussy smelled better than the last time, but this one has serious fucking mental problems. I cleaned her up with a towel from her bathroom and washed the towel as well for fear that she was going to try to use the cum to get pregnant or something weird.

    It's odd, but when you ignore it he psychos they only want you more. No allowance again but so deleted her number from my phone and blocked her because I have no desire to have any more kids.

    Watch your six gents, they are getting crazier.

  7. #9235

    Petitefleur

    This chick has a great smile and incredible body. She changes her pics almost every day, and has changed her profile name 2 x in the past week. Is she real? Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-7ea1af308cb0

  8. #9234
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This babe has an interesting wish list of sexy clothes, sex toys, and other things. She's a little oder than most, at 42, but she seems cute and horny. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d79a6895a833
    We chatted but never met so you may have a different experience. She does seem sweet. I also think she's willing to meet. I've noticed though that she can be very abrupt and moody. She also seems to deal with a lot of depression. To me, that's a turn off. I prefer drama free and not too many feelings other than a willingness to please and a bubbly personality.

  9. #9233
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    This one wants to get married! Next!
    And wants 500/ hr till marriage, LOL.

  10. #9232

    Pretti_Lexi

    Met up with her a earlier. It was very easy to set up the meet and greet at the fc. She's very beautiful in my opinion but the body was ok. In the sack her performance was meh. Nothing special to sing about. BBBJ, everything else covered.

    I would not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-ee1094e676e5

  11. #9231

    Leave the lights on

    This babe has an interesting wish list of sexy clothes, sex toys, and other things. She's a little oder than most, at 42, but she seems cute and horny. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d79a6895a833

  12. #9230
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Saw her about a year ago

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Trying to talk with this one. Do any of you mongers have any details?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-f8ce3434bcf2
    I saw her about a year ago. 600/ hr.

  13. #9229

    May have been me

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her. I see about 2+ yrs ago someone inquired about her but there's been nothing since. I texted with her a bit back then but never pulled the trigger. Started chatting again and there may be some promise this time, but just wanted to see if anyone has actually taken the plunge. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-5b6281aa1a30
    I tried a few years ago. Went on a couple of "dates" and had an enjoyable time, but could not get her BCD's. As I recall, she wanted $600, but also needed a few more "sugar free" dates to develop chemistry. Figured she enjoyed the nice meals, but had no intention of actually going BCD's. Definitely a nice young lady. Pictures accurate.

  14. #9228

    Astutegymgirl

    Trying to talk with this one. Do any of you mongers have any details?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-f8ce3434bcf2

  15. #9227

    Correct Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Try again.
    Link to "Tanya Tate's" profile:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-59d7c82c3359

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape