Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8938

    Common! Thats Pornstar LaSiren69

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.
    Pornstar LaSiren69 pictures.

    https://www.instagram.com/lasirena69/

  2. #8937

    Negative Ghost Rider

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    This one wants to get married! Next!

  3. #8936

    Alice

    This one is new profile. Interesting that she went right to asking for my whatsapp number (I never give that out because its tied to my cell number) . Which is always suspicious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-bc5e2394fd8b

  4. #8935
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.
    I hope this isn't faux pax but I'm getting trans vibes. Also, profile is a day old. So proceed at your own risk.

  5. #8934

    Anyone know her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.

  6. #8933

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is the one. She likes vodka.

  7. #8932
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'd offer 500 to her unless she spends overnight.

    The allowance has gone crazy in this area, LOL.
    Yeah you're not wrong. But I got a thing for big tittied blondes. What can I say? LOL.

  8. #8931

    Sweetest Baby

    Any info on this one? Been texting off and on for a few days, seem to just be spinning my wheels. Curious if it's a waste of time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-02914f93993c

  9. #8930

    Catalina

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    No, the Catalina I met was blond, tall (5'7).
    This one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-69f781c6e71c

  10. #8929

    It's the same gilr

    No, it's the M. E girl he's talking about. Do a search on the forum and you'll find reports on her. And, no, I don't have a problem with middle eastern girls, they're hard to find, I love them as much as anyone else, but this individual has some issues and is unattractive to me. That's all. YMMV. The other person you are referring is different.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    The one he linked to is in Silver Spring. She's not middle eastern at all. She's an American-born Jewish girl who practices Islam.

    So if you're looking to check middle eastern off your list, she's not it.

  11. #8928
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I chatted her up. Wants 700 ppm, seemed pretty firm. I countered with 5 and she declined. But YMMV.
    Not sure if I'd offer 500 to her unless she spends overnight.

    The allowance has gone crazy in this area, LOL.

  12. #8927

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-d5d44888bfae

    Contact was easy, wants $800, was nice enough to communicate with, just not realistic for the area.
    She hit me with 1000.

  13. #8926
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Is this the middle eastern girl from Gaithersburg? She's not worth it even for free. Lame in the sack, erratic behavior, many personal issues, stinky twat, and hairy legs. Ugh.
    The one he linked to is in Silver Spring. She's not middle eastern at all. She's an American-born Jewish girl who practices Islam.

    So if you're looking to check middle eastern off your list, she's not it.

  14. #8925

    Not anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She is real, new profile.

    Question is. Do you really want to meet someone who's going bare with a bunch of folks?
    Don't want to risk bare with anyone. Not my cup of tea.

  15. #8924

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about making contact, but wanted to see if anyone had any intel. Searched, but did not see any information.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-9963afb89f5f.
    I've spoken to her a few times over the last 4 or 5 years but never connected. She's been up in the Frederick MD area and, I think, PG County. Pic in the current profile seems fairly representative of her pics over the period I've spoken to her. Looking for some old pics, if I find I'll share. She was easy to talk to and seemed serious but we just never put it together logistically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape