Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 30805
-
06-05-22 20:52 #18445Senior Member

Posts: 126Natasha Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83272493#.
Saw Natasha today. Pretty good communication, texted her and she was available. Quoted 150 for a HH and I was on my way. Arrive at a Holiday Inn in the airport area, and she immediately gives me the room number. Greeted by the girl in the pics. Pics are a little flattering. Not very much an hourglass figure like the pics portray, more of like a rectangular body If that makes sense. Very nice tits, just a tiny bit saggy due to the size. Her ass is a little long and not that big, hence why I think the pics are flattering. But I thought she was cute, probably mid or early 30's. Speaks very minimal English, but we hit it off for a while in Spanish. After chatting for quite a while we start with a CBJ which was alright. We then move on to CG where I ask for some DFK since I thought she was pretty cute. She obliges and she seems very into the CG, until she gets tired and we move on to Mish. She was very into it, with very light scratching of my back which gets me to the finish line. I clean myself up and I'm on my way. I was there around 40 min and was not rushed at all. I had a great time but could see how YMMV due to the language, which I felt scored me some points. She seems like she would be nice enough even without the Spanish, and I will be repeating. Said she would be in town at least a week maybe 2.
-
06-05-22 20:44 #18444Senior Member

Posts: 226PD going VIP
I just checked a provider's reviews on PD. There is a message box when you log in that states starting June 11, you will have to be a VIP member to read full reviews. I clicked to see what that meant, and VIP access will cost $66/ week. That's almost $10/ day. That's more than my Spectrum bill and I have too many services on that as it is. They actually have the nerve to say "you get a full week for less than the price of a 30 minute session". Whoever is running that site must think that they've accumulated a bunch of valuable content in their reviews. In reality, they are mostly fluff. Good luck PD!
-
06-05-22 18:38 #18443Senior Member

Posts: 216Many reviews on her, search Xnoa.
Originally Posted by PleasureFind
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 14:35 #18442Senior Member

Posts: 201Sorry
Apologies, I confused her with another provider.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 14:12 #18441Senior Member

Posts: 173Right you are, 6/3. Where did you see her ad?
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 19:44 #18440Senior Member

Posts: 337Stage name
What is her stage name?
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 19:26 #18439Senior Member

Posts: 179Sparkle / Skye
Well, she asked for $. 5 as deposit. So I passed.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 18:30 #18438Regular Member

Posts: 12Noa
Can someone share review and experience with Noa. Plan to reach her.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 18:04 #18437Senior Member

Posts: 218Sinaloa?
Yes I got a similar message after rubmd contact with the two beautiful latinas from 915 number. He actually said that he ran the rubmd website LOL.
Originally Posted by GBL86
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 17:47 #18436Senior Member

Posts: 269Tatiana
Originally Posted by CAGuyInNC
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...l/018552629503
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 17:40 #18435Senior Member

Posts: 82Alexa
A late 30's -early 40's Columbian MILF in morrisville. Search for the ad. Good value for the price. Nice man made front and back. Sensual performance. Everything covered.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-363265?page=1
-
06-04-22 17:37 #18434Senior Member

Posts: 218Tatiana
Sounds amazing what was the damage? Cary or Raleigh?
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 17:07 #18433Senior Member

Posts: 1301I tried to set something up. She was pretty communicative and even sent a short video clip. To be honest the video clip made her look less attractive than the pictures. For example, she looks like her tits sag really low. Eventually communication stopped when she told me she doesn't do a BJ on the first meet and asked for a photo. I got the impression that if you're not her type you're getting an expensive qv with lots of rules. If you are her type and you think she's cute then you might have a fun hour or more. Either way I felt no need to send my picture so she could decide if she was willing to blow me.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 17:05 #18432Senior Member

Posts: 1301You have a link??
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:15 #18431Senior Member

Posts: 201Damn, and she's already posting ads again the next morning. Careful out there. Booking was 6/3 BTW, not 6/4.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




