Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 30814
-
06-04-22 11:35 #18439Regular Member

Posts: 19Info
Any links or info for her?
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 11:34 #18438Senior Member

Posts: 173Anyone know hr
6/4, BMG visiting uncle?
-
06-04-22 10:38 #18437Senior Member

Posts: 37Was just coming to warn about Maddie
I saw on her snap that her "best friends are home" and "wait til her friends back on the street" and its these same 2 with ankle monitors.
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
Taking her off the list.
-
06-03-22 20:27 #18436Senior Member

Posts: 337Tatina
Hi I've read a recent review of her Nuru massage and I couldn't agree with the report more. She is thick, not a looker but more than makes up for it in freakiness and sexy attitude. I got the Nuru and had her blow me almost immediately. The titty fucking was good, but I told her to slide her pussy all over my cock. She did it and would stop and rub the tip of my cock on the outside of her pussy. I got really hard and was close to cumming. Finally when she was teasing my head with her clit I thrusted my hips up and she said bad boy and stuck it all the way in, needless to say about 30 seconds later her pussy drained my balls and she offered a shower but I had to go. It was a very erotic experience and I left very satisfied.
-
06-03-22 18:59 #18435Senior Member

Posts: 186Any info on this one?
If you are already chatting with her it may be worth seeing where it goes. You never know, could be a unicorn. She could be dipping her toes in the game. Just be careful when talking about $$.
Originally Posted by ReeperJ690
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
06-03-22 17:43 #18434Senior Member

Posts: 137She's a whack job.
Originally Posted by Gufinufi55
[View Original Post]
A friend (yes a friend and not really me) set up a visit with her. Set the appt, then as he drove over she kept texting him adding further rules and restrictions. No thanks.
-
06-03-22 16:01 #18433Senior Member

Posts: 91Looks fake
Never met with this one but I did a quick Google search and no matches come up whatsoever. Also most 'real' providers don't have nudes on their ads for the most part. Looks fake, no reviews or other ads other sites. I'd probably skip on this one!
Originally Posted by ReeperJ690
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 15:27 #18432Senior Member

Posts: 218Tatiana
That's what I got from that dream, no stick in? That would really upset me. I contacted her as well and wanted a occupation and I'd. A little risky to give a provider. Any other form of screening she uses? Did you send your I'd and occupation?
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 15:05 #18431Senior Member

Posts: 80Any info on this one?
Very sexy pics and based on chat, very nice personality. Looking for any other feedback?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/671316913053
-
06-03-22 12:20 #18430Senior Member

Posts: 1651Read the ad
Carefully and the part that lists her rates as "when it ends". My take is you are paying $360 for a quick visit.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 11:35 #18429Senior Member

Posts: 63Melissa. Now "Rosie"
A couple months ago I msgd "Melissa" on tryst for FS. Reply was good in a few minutes, set up a time for next afternoon. Confirmed in the morning for 2:00 pm. While in route she msgd she is spotting her period so BJ not FS was that OK? Same $. Then she started asking if I am LE? I replied I have no connection to LE (I do not). Another msg am I LE? No, no LE. I arrived at a dump Super 8 on South Saunders. I'm parked on the side and see her walking across to next building with a child, I presume is daughter, and she doesn't look good in shorts. When she gets back she msgd she isn't sure I'm not law and will pass. OK, she did me a favor. From what I saw I wouldn't want that for free, especially with the flakey comms after we set time and confirmed. Now her tryst ad name is "Rosie". Whatever.
-
06-03-22 08:40 #18428Senior Member

Posts: 179Skye
Any Intel on Skye / Sparkle / Dina?
I'm planing to see her and doesn't seem to be any review in the board.
https://tryst.link/escort/skyesparkler0x0x
-
06-03-22 07:31 #18427Senior Member

Posts: 112Columbians
They move back and forth Airbnbs.
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 06:41 #18426Senior Member

Posts: 34More is definitely on the table but I want to have her get me off with her tits. The massage table wasn't really conducive for sex.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 01:17 #18425Regular Member

Posts: 1Lynx thinking with the little head
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/624607275200
Did an outcall for this, she wanted $300 with a 100 deposit up front. Paid the hundred and then two to the girl. Girl wasn't the one in the pic, was cuter and younger but very quiet. Did a very slow BBBJ for 10 minutes, didn't get much undressed and then wanted to leave claiming I had paid for 15 minutes. She didn't want me touching her, no getting undressed. I paid $300 for 10 min of head. Ygbfkm. I'm not getting off after this anyway so I walked her down. Then the "sister" has the balls to call me back and want another $100, saying the deposit was in addition to the fee. I disagreed. Thinking with the little head is always trouble.













Reply With Quote




