Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18445

    Natasha Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83272493#.

    Saw Natasha today. Pretty good communication, texted her and she was available. Quoted 150 for a HH and I was on my way. Arrive at a Holiday Inn in the airport area, and she immediately gives me the room number. Greeted by the girl in the pics. Pics are a little flattering. Not very much an hourglass figure like the pics portray, more of like a rectangular body If that makes sense. Very nice tits, just a tiny bit saggy due to the size. Her ass is a little long and not that big, hence why I think the pics are flattering. But I thought she was cute, probably mid or early 30's. Speaks very minimal English, but we hit it off for a while in Spanish. After chatting for quite a while we start with a CBJ which was alright. We then move on to CG where I ask for some DFK since I thought she was pretty cute. She obliges and she seems very into the CG, until she gets tired and we move on to Mish. She was very into it, with very light scratching of my back which gets me to the finish line. I clean myself up and I'm on my way. I was there around 40 min and was not rushed at all. I had a great time but could see how YMMV due to the language, which I felt scored me some points. She seems like she would be nice enough even without the Spanish, and I will be repeating. Said she would be in town at least a week maybe 2.

  2. #18444

    PD going VIP

    I just checked a provider's reviews on PD. There is a message box when you log in that states starting June 11, you will have to be a VIP member to read full reviews. I clicked to see what that meant, and VIP access will cost $66/ week. That's almost $10/ day. That's more than my Spectrum bill and I have too many services on that as it is. They actually have the nerve to say "you get a full week for less than the price of a 30 minute session". Whoever is running that site must think that they've accumulated a bunch of valuable content in their reviews. In reality, they are mostly fluff. Good luck PD!

  3. #18443
    Many reviews on her, search Xnoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureFind  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share review and experience with Noa. Plan to reach her.

  4. #18442

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Right you are, 6/3. Where did you see her ad?
    Apologies, I confused her with another provider.

  5. #18441
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Damn, and she's already posting ads again the next morning. Careful out there. Booking was 6/3 BTW, not 6/4.
    Right you are, 6/3. Where did you see her ad?

  6. #18440

    Stage name

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    You have a link??
    What is her stage name?

  7. #18439

    Sparkle / Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Carefully and the part that lists her rates as "when it ends". My take is you are paying $360 for a quick visit.
    Well, she asked for $. 5 as deposit. So I passed.

  8. #18438

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Noa is definitely busy with her life outside of this hobby. Give her sometime she's going through some issues with family and personal. She will get back with you guys for sure.
    Can someone share review and experience with Noa. Plan to reach her.

  9. #18437

    Sinaloa?

    Quote Originally Posted by GBL86  [View Original Post]
    Exactly which Sunshine are you referring to? Link?
    Yes I got a similar message after rubmd contact with the two beautiful latinas from 915 number. He actually said that he ran the rubmd website LOL.

  10. #18436

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by CAGuyInNC  [View Original Post]
    Any links or info for her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Hi I've read a recent review of her Nuru massage and I couldn't agree with the report more. She is thick, not a looker but more than makes up for it in freakiness and sexy attitude. I got the Nuru and had her blow me almost immediately. The titty fucking was good, but I told her to slide her pussy all over my cock. She did it and would stop and rub the tip of my cock on the outside of her pussy. I got really hard and was close to cumming. Finally when she was teasing my head with her clit I thrusted my hips up and she said bad boy and stuck it all the way in, needless to say about 30 seconds later her pussy drained my balls and she offered a shower but I had to go. It was a very erotic experience and I left very satisfied.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...l/018552629503

  11. #18435

    Alexa

    A late 30's -early 40's Columbian MILF in morrisville. Search for the ad. Good value for the price. Nice man made front and back. Sensual performance. Everything covered.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-363265?page=1

  12. #18434

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Hi I've read a recent review of her Nuru massage and I couldn't agree with the report more. She is thick, not a looker but more than makes up for it in freakiness and sexy attitude. I got the Nuru and had her blow me almost immediately. The titty fucking was good, but I told her to slide her pussy all over my cock. She did it and would stop and rub the tip of my cock on the outside of her pussy. I got really hard and was close to cumming. Finally when she was teasing my head with her clit I thrusted my hips up and she said bad boy and stuck it all the way in, needless to say about 30 seconds later her pussy drained my balls and she offered a shower but I had to go. It was a very erotic experience and I left very satisfied.
    Sounds amazing what was the damage? Cary or Raleigh?

  13. #18433
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on Skye / Sparkle / Dina?

    I'm planing to see her and doesn't seem to be any review in the board.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyesparkler0x0x
    I tried to set something up. She was pretty communicative and even sent a short video clip. To be honest the video clip made her look less attractive than the pictures. For example, she looks like her tits sag really low. Eventually communication stopped when she told me she doesn't do a BJ on the first meet and asked for a photo. I got the impression that if you're not her type you're getting an expensive qv with lots of rules. If you are her type and you think she's cute then you might have a fun hour or more. Either way I felt no need to send my picture so she could decide if she was willing to blow me.

  14. #18432
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Damn, and she's already posting ads again the next morning. Careful out there. Booking was 6/3 BTW, not 6/4.
    You have a link??

  15. #18431
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    6/4, BMG visiting uncle?
    Damn, and she's already posting ads again the next morning. Careful out there. Booking was 6/3 BTW, not 6/4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape