Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 731 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6791

    Available tomorrow

    Alright gents, here is a contribution to the community. I have a live one. A very pretty mixed race girl in Manchester, NH, with a very, very good body, who needs money right away. Her June rent is overdue. She is looking for a date tomorrow night after 7:00.

    I told her that I would let a couple of guys know how to contact her off of Seeking. I'm not getting anything out of this. Any Senior Members interested, PM me.

  2. #6790

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Deffekt  [View Original Post]
    Let's try this again. A few members helped out last time but they were inactive or not looking for new Sds. Still looking for an Indian sb. I have a ton of cute thin white students to share info on.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-168edb5b6818

    Now please post the links to "a ton of cute thin white students to share info on."

    Thank you.

  3. #6789

    Indian sbs

    Let's try this again. A few members helped out last time but they were inactive or not looking for new Sds. Still looking for an Indian sb. I have a ton of cute thin white students to share info on.

  4. #6788
    I have met and banged many married women from Seeking. I try to stay out of the marital bed, but I've even done that if I was sure he was away. It is prime territory.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    If they are on s a than they are looking for fun just not in there backyard or let them host.

  5. #6787

    Deaf?

    She might have selective hearing LOL. Didn't know you wanted me to swallow LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnyce1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    At this point I am more curious.

    Says she's deaf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-a60413574088

  6. #6786
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on meeting married women?

    Thanks CM.
    If they are on s a than they are looking for fun just not in there backyard or let them host.

  7. #6785

    Deaf person on SA? Could be fun?

    Hey guys,

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    At this point I am more curious.

    Says she's deaf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-a60413574088

  8. #6784

    Married women?

    Any thoughts on meeting married women?

    Thanks CM.

  9. #6783
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with these two and it was indeed a lot of rules. $500, no anal, no kissing, and multiple condoms for everything. They also mentioned the no guarantee of getting off. Which was weird bc I didn't ask. I thanked them and passed. I've yet to meet a duo that was worth it and didn't sound like a scam or a lousy time.
    I've had a couple experience with duos and it seems to go 1. One into it and the other not, or 2. They're only into eachother.

  10. #6782

    Duos

    The best duos are when you've met the girl at least once and you bring the other girl (whom you've also met at least once). The two girls don't know each other but have both expressed openness to girl-boy-girl encounters.

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with these two and it was indeed a lot of rules. $500, no anal, no kissing, and multiple condoms for everything. They also mentioned the no guarantee of getting off. Which was weird bc I didn't ask. I thanked them and passed. I've yet to meet a duo that was worth it and didn't sound like a scam or a lousy time.

  11. #6781

    BadGirls2

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, not worth seeing these girls. Too many rules and not enough in return. Basically you are paying to get them off and there's no guarantee you will also get off. One of them even mentioned it was normal that the guys they see do not get off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-d7a915a19e70
    I spoke with these two and it was indeed a lot of rules. $500, no anal, no kissing, and multiple condoms for everything. They also mentioned the no guarantee of getting off. Which was weird bc I didn't ask. I thanked them and passed. I've yet to meet a duo that was worth it and didn't sound like a scam or a lousy time.

  12. #6780

    BabyGirls2 in Marlborough

    In my experience, not worth seeing these girls. Too many rules and not enough in return. Basically you are paying to get them off and there's no guarantee you will also get off. One of them even mentioned it was normal that the guys they see do not get off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-d7a915a19e70

  13. #6779
    I'll be in the area today, any college chicks in need of cash that someone knows feel free to pm me or post general info!

  14. #6778

    Heather Baby

    Heather Baby has been on and off here for awhile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-c87eb2880c8e

    3-400. Pictures are old and about 150 lbs ago. Not worth it IMHO. All sorts of other problems. Just don't. If you choose to engage and meet up you will regret it.

  15. #6777

    InnocentChickie

    Scammer. Went to text quickly. Got straight to it so fortunately not much time lost. Needs $100 to buy food for kids. Ya, right. Blocked.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-522a59286ac4

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape