Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 731 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 10965
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6795
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie978  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-737838dab699

    Don't waste your time with this one. She asks you to send deposits through Cashapp and etc and I don't think "she" plans to meet anyone. There is also a girl out of Worcester named HotNerd or something like that that asks for an eBay gift card. I had a feeling she was lying so I told her I got a room at the Ramada in Worcester (doesn't exist) and she didn't question it at all. She even asked me to bring vodka but then demanded I get an eBay gift card and give her the numbers before she would come over. I blocked her so I lost the link to her.
    Just like a telemarketer, of the 1,000 people, 5 will fall for it. Easy way to make money. Unfortunately, they're coming to SA with their tactics.

  2. #6794
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-737838dab699

    Don't waste your time with this one. She asks you to send deposits through Cashapp and etc and I don't think "she" plans to meet anyone. There is also a girl out of Worcester named HotNerd or something like that that asks for an eBay gift card. I had a feeling she was lying so I told her I got a room at the Ramada in Worcester (doesn't exist) and she didn't question it at all. She even asked me to bring vodka but then demanded I get an eBay gift card and give her the numbers before she would come over. I blocked her so I lost the link to her.

  3. #6793

    Dorchester Puerto Rican Incall

    Here's an escort masquerading inside Seeking. She messages and calls me incessantly while lowering her prices the more I don't respond. My radar is going off. Anyone meet her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-cd324ebb4fde

  4. #6792
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents, here is a contribution to the community. I have a live one. A very pretty mixed race girl in Manchester, NH, with a very, very good body, who needs money right away. Her June rent is overdue. She is looking for a date tomorrow night after 7:00.

    I told her that I would let a couple of guys know how to contact her off of Seeking. I'm not getting anything out of this. Any Senior Members interested, PM me.
    RIP your inbox.

  5. #6791

    Available tomorrow

    Alright gents, here is a contribution to the community. I have a live one. A very pretty mixed race girl in Manchester, NH, with a very, very good body, who needs money right away. Her June rent is overdue. She is looking for a date tomorrow night after 7:00.

    I told her that I would let a couple of guys know how to contact her off of Seeking. I'm not getting anything out of this. Any Senior Members interested, PM me.

  6. #6790

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Deffekt  [View Original Post]
    Let's try this again. A few members helped out last time but they were inactive or not looking for new Sds. Still looking for an Indian sb. I have a ton of cute thin white students to share info on.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-168edb5b6818

    Now please post the links to "a ton of cute thin white students to share info on."

    Thank you.

  7. #6789

    Indian sbs

    Let's try this again. A few members helped out last time but they were inactive or not looking for new Sds. Still looking for an Indian sb. I have a ton of cute thin white students to share info on.

  8. #6788
    I have met and banged many married women from Seeking. I try to stay out of the marital bed, but I've even done that if I was sure he was away. It is prime territory.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    If they are on s a than they are looking for fun just not in there backyard or let them host.

  9. #6787

    Deaf?

    She might have selective hearing LOL. Didn't know you wanted me to swallow LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnyce1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    At this point I am more curious.

    Says she's deaf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-a60413574088

  10. #6786
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on meeting married women?

    Thanks CM.
    If they are on s a than they are looking for fun just not in there backyard or let them host.

  11. #6785

    Deaf person on SA? Could be fun?

    Hey guys,

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    At this point I am more curious.

    Says she's deaf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-a60413574088

  12. #6784

    Married women?

    Any thoughts on meeting married women?

    Thanks CM.

  13. #6783
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with these two and it was indeed a lot of rules. $500, no anal, no kissing, and multiple condoms for everything. They also mentioned the no guarantee of getting off. Which was weird bc I didn't ask. I thanked them and passed. I've yet to meet a duo that was worth it and didn't sound like a scam or a lousy time.
    I've had a couple experience with duos and it seems to go 1. One into it and the other not, or 2. They're only into eachother.

  14. #6782

    Duos

    The best duos are when you've met the girl at least once and you bring the other girl (whom you've also met at least once). The two girls don't know each other but have both expressed openness to girl-boy-girl encounters.

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with these two and it was indeed a lot of rules. $500, no anal, no kissing, and multiple condoms for everything. They also mentioned the no guarantee of getting off. Which was weird bc I didn't ask. I thanked them and passed. I've yet to meet a duo that was worth it and didn't sound like a scam or a lousy time.

  15. #6781

    BadGirls2

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, not worth seeing these girls. Too many rules and not enough in return. Basically you are paying to get them off and there's no guarantee you will also get off. One of them even mentioned it was normal that the guys they see do not get off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-d7a915a19e70
    I spoke with these two and it was indeed a lot of rules. $500, no anal, no kissing, and multiple condoms for everything. They also mentioned the no guarantee of getting off. Which was weird bc I didn't ask. I thanked them and passed. I've yet to meet a duo that was worth it and didn't sound like a scam or a lousy time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape