Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 613 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 663 713 1113 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Not necessarily true. I've had several scenarios where they turned out to be legit, just trying not to specify their location due to privacy concerns.
    Makes sense, guess I was following the conventional wisdom on several SD / SB forums.

  2. #9246

    Faerie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-08347e22c853

    Just broke up with her boyfriend and is into the revenge fuck. First time I bagged a girl on the first day her profile was up. Not going to repeat. Her armpits aren't shaved. Maybe she will shave them for you?

  3. #9245

    VeryVie

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-c12a4f4cdc52

    Trying to figure out how high volume this one is. How many of you mongers out there are tapping this one?
    She looks very cute to me, but didn't reply to my messages. Her profile is only 4 days old, so she could be untapped. Good luck! Let us know!

  4. #9244

    VeryVie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-c12a4f4cdc52

    Trying to figure out how high volume this one is. How many of you mongers out there are tapping this one?

  5. #9243
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    "Maryland, Maryland" or any "state, state" usually means a scam.
    Not necessarily true. I've had several scenarios where they turned out to be legit, just trying not to specify their location due to privacy concerns.

  6. #9242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    We started texting, but didn't work out a good day to meet up before the long weekend.
    "Maryland, Maryland" or any "state, state" usually means a scam.

  7. #9241

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This cuties had a profile for over a year and I couldn't find anything on here at all about her. Anyone ever met her or had much interaction? Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d3076f245635
    We started texting, but didn't work out a good day to meet up before the long weekend.

  8. #9240

    Vb180

    Anyone have intel on this one? Seems TGTBT, pictures are too good and texting is erratic. Claims to be in Leesburg but I have my doubts. Reverse image search didn't come up with anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-d365980c7d1d

  9. #9239
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This chick has a great smile and incredible body. She changes her pics almost every day, and has changed her profile name 2 x in the past week. Is she real? Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-7ea1af308cb0
    Real? I believe so. Serious? I don't know.

  10. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    So after a few afternoon drinks, caved and texted her back and we are off to the races. What a bad mistake. Never drunk text these girls. Before I know it, I'm back at her place and she is sucking me off and begging me to raw dog her. Before I know it she is screaming, "cum inside me daddy. ".

    Mind you, I've only seen this girl once before a few months back and fucked her with no allowance. Thankfully I pulled out and came on her tits. The pussy smelled better than the last time, but this one has serious fucking mental problems. I cleaned her up with a towel from her bathroom and washed the towel as well for fear that she was going to try to use the cum to get pregnant or something weird.

    It's odd, but when you ignore it he psychos they only want you more. No allowance again but so deleted her number from my phone and blocked her because I have no desire to have any more kids.

    Watch your six gents, they are getting crazier.
    I'm so glad I don't fuck around near my home town.

  11. #9237

    The link is to your messages

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    So, I got this one to text. Every response she gave was a one or two word answer. Then she blocked me. Given her age, I assume she is inexperienced in the bowl, and having difficulty taking the plunge. In the future, I'll assume monosyllabic responses are a tell, and will avoid.

    SensualCutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-9694bf8d9d13
    Need a good working link.

  12. #9236

    Beth wants a creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I assumed another monger took her off the site until she started blowing up my phone again.
    So after a few afternoon drinks, caved and texted her back and we are off to the races. What a bad mistake. Never drunk text these girls. Before I know it, I'm back at her place and she is sucking me off and begging me to raw dog her. Before I know it she is screaming, "cum inside me daddy. ".

    Mind you, I've only seen this girl once before a few months back and fucked her with no allowance. Thankfully I pulled out and came on her tits. The pussy smelled better than the last time, but this one has serious fucking mental problems. I cleaned her up with a towel from her bathroom and washed the towel as well for fear that she was going to try to use the cum to get pregnant or something weird.

    It's odd, but when you ignore it he psychos they only want you more. No allowance again but so deleted her number from my phone and blocked her because I have no desire to have any more kids.

    Watch your six gents, they are getting crazier.

  13. #9235

    Petitefleur

    This chick has a great smile and incredible body. She changes her pics almost every day, and has changed her profile name 2 x in the past week. Is she real? Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-7ea1af308cb0

  14. #9234
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This babe has an interesting wish list of sexy clothes, sex toys, and other things. She's a little oder than most, at 42, but she seems cute and horny. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d79a6895a833
    We chatted but never met so you may have a different experience. She does seem sweet. I also think she's willing to meet. I've noticed though that she can be very abrupt and moody. She also seems to deal with a lot of depression. To me, that's a turn off. I prefer drama free and not too many feelings other than a willingness to please and a bubbly personality.

  15. #9233
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    This one wants to get married! Next!
    And wants 500/ hr till marriage, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape