Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19348

    Eden Ballwin

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    Have seen several posts from St. Louis people rolling all the way to Springfield for the surefire service. . I was recently there, and there are some things you should take note of.

    I, personally, am not a fan of FS or even getting BJ, covered or not. I just like a solid massage with lots of teasing and an HJ. At the Springfield places, I realized that each lady basically assumes you want FS, with is a $. 4 tip on top of the. 6 entry fee. So, that causes the tip for just a simple HE or even DIY to skyrocket above what we pay here in the city. If they're expecting $. 4 from every customer, the customary. 4 for an HE or. 2 for DIY just doesn't fly. You're not busting in any fashion for less than $. 6 total, and that's what I was used to paying for FS on the east side not too long ago. So, bring your papers if you're going up there.
    Well said Fart. And as we get older, getting up for FS and having the energy to perform more than a quickie takes meds. Speaking of busting in any fashion. Eden Ballwin has Lily that used to work at the recently closed Harmony in St Charles, Jessie and Emily that will all take care of you. Bust away!

  2. #19347

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone that has seen Reina, the gal who specializes in prostrate massages, does FS as well. It seems that all of the reviews talk about the prostate massage and toys, but there is no mention of anything else. On her Escort Babylon add it show a video of her giving a blow job. Some of the reviews are good and some indicate only so so service. If anyone that has any experience with her could let us know what to expect and where she is located. As always, thanks for your input.
    Saw Reina a couple months ago but just for the prostate massage. NOT prostrate. Not sure why people think there's a second "are" there but whatever. A bit of small talk leads me to believe full service is available. She's very accommodating and sweet but since she's BBW I did not partake since that's not my body type for that. Regarding location, pay attention to her ads. She moves around. BDDFC.

  3. #19346

    Reina

    I was curious if anyone that has seen Reina, the gal who specializes in prostrate massages, does FS as well. It seems that all of the reviews talk about the prostate massage and toys, but there is no mention of anything else. On her Escort Babylon add it show a video of her giving a blow job. Some of the reviews are good and some indicate only so so service. If anyone that has any experience with her could let us know what to expect and where she is located. As always, thanks for your input.

  4. #19345
    Have seen several posts from St. Louis people rolling all the way to Springfield for the surefire service. . I was recently there, and there are some things you should take note of.

    I, personally, am not a fan of FS or even getting BJ, covered or not. I just like a solid massage with lots of teasing and an HJ. At the Springfield places, I realized that each lady basically assumes you want FS, with is a $. 4 tip on top of the. 6 entry fee. So, that causes the tip for just a simple HE or even DIY to skyrocket above what we pay here in the city. If they're expecting $. 4 from every customer, the customary. 4 for an HE or. 2 for DIY just doesn't fly. You're not busting in any fashion for less than $. 6 total, and that's what I was used to paying for FS on the east side not too long ago. So, bring your papers if you're going up there.

  5. #19344

    Was it her?

    Quote Originally Posted by KcTravel  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this one: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3120253.

    I'm seeing her today and will report back, just curious what I should expect.
    Pics accurate? Because she looks fine as hell.

  6. #19343
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Act like you know what you are doing, or better yet actually know what you are doing, and your first visit will not be limited.
    Bingo! I second this comment.

  7. #19342
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    I have always wondered about their locations. I'm not a big fan of city locations wishing there were some in west county. Are there any?
    Some of the girls work out of there place, there are some county girls. Alot work out of the same house.

  8. #19341

    Calla

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Routinely had good luck here. Haven't been in a few weeks and was with a girl with glasses, dressed very modestly. I was covered in the sheet the whole time, shoulders to toe. Did something change here?
    Wow, that is unusual, she will prob start playing ball or get shifted out soon.

  9. #19340

    Calla sheet

    Routinely had good luck here. Haven't been in a few weeks and was with a girl with glasses, dressed very modestly. I was covered in the sheet the whole time, shoulders to toe. Did something change here?

  10. #19339

    Polina

    Does anyone have experience with this one: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3120253.

    I'm seeing her today and will report back, just curious what I should expect.

  11. #19338

    Polina

    Does anyone have experience with this one: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3120253.

    I'm seeing her today and will report back, just curious what I should expect.

  12. #19337
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapm22  [View Original Post]
    Coco from Sun Li didn't budge for the HE. Insisted on DIY. Should I keep going hoping familiarity will make her change her mind? Or will she just string me along for that false Hopium LOL.
    No hopium for an HE there, so you might want to DIY yourself some suboxone. See what I did there? Lolz.

  13. #19336

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyHobby  [View Original Post]
    Flat fee is $200, that includes HJ. When you text them I would tell them what you want. Since new angel Erin is terrible at a BJ, how hard is it to give a good HJ. Go to web site see what your type is, if your on the Snap list they have other ladies.
    I have always wondered about their locations. I'm not a big fan of city locations wishing there were some in west county. Are there any?

  14. #19335
    Coco from Sun Li didn't budge for the HE. Insisted on DIY. Should I keep going hoping familiarity will make her change her mind? Or will she just string me along for that false Hopium LOL.

  15. #19334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    In short, bring 300. On your first visit your menu might be limited. Her 'first visit massage and a handshake' is well worth the posted price. After you can talk about next time.
    Act like you know what you are doing, or better yet actually know what you are doing, and your first visit will not be limited.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape