Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 24701
-
06-05-22 17:41 #19346Senior Member

Posts: 96Reina
I was curious if anyone that has seen Reina, the gal who specializes in prostrate massages, does FS as well. It seems that all of the reviews talk about the prostate massage and toys, but there is no mention of anything else. On her Escort Babylon add it show a video of her giving a blow job. Some of the reviews are good and some indicate only so so service. If anyone that has any experience with her could let us know what to expect and where she is located. As always, thanks for your input.
-
06-05-22 07:44 #19345Senior Member

Posts: 263Have seen several posts from St. Louis people rolling all the way to Springfield for the surefire service. . I was recently there, and there are some things you should take note of.
I, personally, am not a fan of FS or even getting BJ, covered or not. I just like a solid massage with lots of teasing and an HJ. At the Springfield places, I realized that each lady basically assumes you want FS, with is a $. 4 tip on top of the. 6 entry fee. So, that causes the tip for just a simple HE or even DIY to skyrocket above what we pay here in the city. If they're expecting $. 4 from every customer, the customary. 4 for an HE or. 2 for DIY just doesn't fly. You're not busting in any fashion for less than $. 6 total, and that's what I was used to paying for FS on the east side not too long ago. So, bring your papers if you're going up there.
-
06-04-22 19:59 #19344Senior Member

Posts: 109Was it her?
Pics accurate? Because she looks fine as hell.
Originally Posted by KcTravel
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 13:14 #19343Senior Member

Posts: 687Bingo! I second this comment.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 01:47 #19342Senior Member

Posts: 50Some of the girls work out of there place, there are some county girls. Alot work out of the same house.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 20:06 #19341Regular Member

Posts: 4Calla
Wow, that is unusual, she will prob start playing ball or get shifted out soon.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 18:04 #19340Senior Member

Posts: 121Calla sheet
Routinely had good luck here. Haven't been in a few weeks and was with a girl with glasses, dressed very modestly. I was covered in the sheet the whole time, shoulders to toe. Did something change here?
-
06-03-22 11:40 #19339Regular Member

Posts: 2Polina
Does anyone have experience with this one: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3120253.
I'm seeing her today and will report back, just curious what I should expect.
-
06-03-22 11:14 #19338Regular Member

Posts: 2Polina
Does anyone have experience with this one: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3120253.
I'm seeing her today and will report back, just curious what I should expect.
-
06-03-22 10:16 #19337Senior Member

Posts: 263No hopium for an HE there, so you might want to DIY yourself some suboxone. See what I did there? Lolz.
Originally Posted by Sapm22
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 08:06 #19336Senior Member

Posts: 85Location
I have always wondered about their locations. I'm not a big fan of city locations wishing there were some in west county. Are there any?
Originally Posted by BobbyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 23:53 #19335Regular Member

Posts: 1Coco from Sun Li didn't budge for the HE. Insisted on DIY. Should I keep going hoping familiarity will make her change her mind? Or will she just string me along for that false Hopium LOL.
-
06-02-22 23:38 #19334Senior Member

Posts: 471Act like you know what you are doing, or better yet actually know what you are doing, and your first visit will not be limited.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 20:54 #19333Regular Member

Posts: 17Nikki
Don't know why anyone would suggest Nikki. She's always late and session is nothing to recommend. To much for what you get.
-
06-02-22 20:17 #19332Senior Member

Posts: 50Flat fee is $200, that includes HJ. When you text them I would tell them what you want. Since new angel Erin is terrible at a BJ, how hard is it to give a good HJ. Go to web site see what your type is, if your on the Snap list they have other ladies.
Originally Posted by JohnDupers
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




