Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 18421
-
06-07-22 15:27 #9241Senior Member

Posts: 139Elle
We started texting, but didn't work out a good day to meet up before the long weekend.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 11:06 #9240Senior Member

Posts: 518Vb180
Anyone have intel on this one? Seems TGTBT, pictures are too good and texting is erratic. Claims to be in Leesburg but I have my doubts. Reverse image search didn't come up with anything.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-d365980c7d1d
-
06-06-22 15:15 #9239Senior Member

Posts: 184Real? I believe so. Serious? I don't know.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 08:43 #9238Senior Member

Posts: 109I'm so glad I don't fuck around near my home town.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 06:50 #9237Senior Member

Posts: 452The link is to your messages
Need a good working link.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 21:42 #9236Senior Member

Posts: 468Beth wants a creampie
So after a few afternoon drinks, caved and texted her back and we are off to the races. What a bad mistake. Never drunk text these girls. Before I know it, I'm back at her place and she is sucking me off and begging me to raw dog her. Before I know it she is screaming, "cum inside me daddy. ".
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Mind you, I've only seen this girl once before a few months back and fucked her with no allowance. Thankfully I pulled out and came on her tits. The pussy smelled better than the last time, but this one has serious fucking mental problems. I cleaned her up with a towel from her bathroom and washed the towel as well for fear that she was going to try to use the cum to get pregnant or something weird.
It's odd, but when you ignore it he psychos they only want you more. No allowance again but so deleted her number from my phone and blocked her because I have no desire to have any more kids.
Watch your six gents, they are getting crazier.
-
06-05-22 20:48 #9235Senior Member

Posts: 525Petitefleur
This chick has a great smile and incredible body. She changes her pics almost every day, and has changed her profile name 2 x in the past week. Is she real? Any intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-7ea1af308cb0
-
06-05-22 18:41 #9234Senior Member

Posts: 131We chatted but never met so you may have a different experience. She does seem sweet. I also think she's willing to meet. I've noticed though that she can be very abrupt and moody. She also seems to deal with a lot of depression. To me, that's a turn off. I prefer drama free and not too many feelings other than a willingness to please and a bubbly personality.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 12:43 #9233Senior Member

Posts: 846And wants 500/ hr till marriage, LOL.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 12:26 #9232Senior Member

Posts: 457Pretti_Lexi
Met up with her a earlier. It was very easy to set up the meet and greet at the fc. She's very beautiful in my opinion but the body was ok. In the sack her performance was meh. Nothing special to sing about. BBBJ, everything else covered.
I would not repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-ee1094e676e5
-
06-05-22 12:08 #9231Senior Member

Posts: 525Leave the lights on
This babe has an interesting wish list of sexy clothes, sex toys, and other things. She's a little oder than most, at 42, but she seems cute and horny. Any intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d79a6895a833
-
06-04-22 13:29 #9230Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 35Saw her about a year ago
I saw her about a year ago. 600/ hr.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 07:05 #9229Senior Member

Posts: 328May have been me
I tried a few years ago. Went on a couple of "dates" and had an enjoyable time, but could not get her BCD's. As I recall, she wanted $600, but also needed a few more "sugar free" dates to develop chemistry. Figured she enjoyed the nice meals, but had no intention of actually going BCD's. Definitely a nice young lady. Pictures accurate.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 13:10 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 457Astutegymgirl
Trying to talk with this one. Do any of you mongers have any details?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-f8ce3434bcf2
-
06-02-22 22:09 #9227Senior Member

Posts: 525Correct Link
Link to "Tanya Tate's" profile:
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-59d7c82c3359









Reply With Quote






