Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 731 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by Ypkan  [View Original Post]
    Which dating sites have you tried? I never had much luck with them?
    I was on Tinder and Okcupid, but amazingly I got banned from both for being honest about my status (married). Both, esp Okcupid try to get you onto paid versions w shady techniques, so beware. Trying POF now, but it's an uphill path. Dating sites can be a time waste because there's too many woman that want real dates (dining, etc) or a real relationship. Eventually you'll find an older mom who is open to being a sidepiece, but they got a job, and a family, so it's hard arranging to meet. I've had two women suggest paid arrangements, but we couldn't make that happen.

    Is SA or WYP easier? I get the impression those sites have their own time drain w bots, women that just sell videos, and no-show women and flakes, so those sites may not offer a real advantage. Is that true?

  2. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by Ypkan  [View Original Post]
    Which dating sites have you tried? I never had much luck with them?
    I was on Bumble with a couple of successes. However I got banned because I would tell the girls I was only interested in a SB arrangement. Must have upset someone and they reported me. I haven't tried to add new profile as the ROI wasn't there for me. If you have patience it may work and there is no fee to join but it takes a fair amount of time investment.

  3. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    If you look on the right side of the conversation screen (on desktop), you can see a very useful piece of data (which location the gal has been in most recently).
    She was actually in Europe recently so it may show that if she checks her profile. I know this because am on IG with her and she was posting her trip. Her and I had discussed a few details but she ghosts me when I try to make a plan with her. I have moved on but she is real just flaky or selective of who she wants?

  4. #6768
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Will and Banjo, thanks for your info. For now, I'll keep mining the dating sites. They are free, and it's easier to weed through the ladies there, than the scammers and professionals on SA. And it seems like SA is a financial drain.

    Perhaps I'm wrong, after all on SA it's pretty clear what the deal is, so it's faster that way, than explaining my no commitment posture to the dating women.
    Best of luck.

  5. #6767

    Dating sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Will and Banjo, thanks for your info. For now, I'll keep mining the dating sites. They are free, and it's easier to weed through the ladies there, than the scammers and professionals on SA. And it seems like SA is a financial drain.

    Perhaps I'm wrong, after all on SA it's pretty clear what the deal is, so it's faster that way, than explaining my no commitment posture to the dating women.
    Which dating sites have you tried? I never had much luck with them?

  6. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    I got three free from SA, all are suburban soccer Mom's, and Tinder refugees.
    Will and Banjo, thanks for your info. For now, I'll keep mining the dating sites. They are free, and it's easier to weed through the ladies there, than the scammers and professionals on SA. And it seems like SA is a financial drain.

    Perhaps I'm wrong, after all on SA it's pretty clear what the deal is, so it's faster that way, than explaining my no commitment posture to the dating women.

  7. #6765

    Recently spotted in Germany

    If you look on the right side of the conversation screen (on desktop), you can see a very useful piece of data (which location the gal has been in most recently).

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with her but she told me she thought she would make a costly SB. So being curious I engaged her to find out what that means. I never got an amount from her but we exchanged a few messages trying to figure out what she wanted. She states the benefit would need to outweigh the cost? Then she put a knife in it and said no matter the arrangement, it is sex work something she told herself she would never do. I assumed we were done with the conversation at that point but asked her again anyway, still waiting for an answer. Not sure if anyone has had better luck but I guess I can cross her off my list.

    Can't figure out what she is actually looking for. She is real but didn't try to sell any content, ask for a prepayment and money never came up. The search continues.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d4484b50ac5a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 10.00.45 PM.jpg‎  

  8. #6764

    Uglies?

    Come on guys, that's enough. Post some pictures of your ladies? Of course, it's possible to get ugly broads for free, both on and off SA. AFAIK, posting the number of uglies you've scored is not useful to anyone here.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    I got three free from SA, all are suburban soccer Mom's, and Tinder refugees.

  9. #6763
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    JClear, did you get your free women on SA? I've got two women myself, but got them from dating sites. I can't imagine a girl who'll fuck for free, going to SA. If a woman is looking for sex, dating sites offer plenty for females without the limitations of SA.
    I got three free from SA, all are suburban soccer Mom's, and Tinder refugees.

  10. #6762

    Free From SA

    That has happened to me twice, once from SA and once from WYP. The woman from SA was an older North Shore lady who covered the hotel room as well. She had a very significant job and wanted nothing. 3 holes open to boot. Unfortunately, she retired from her job and decided to become a regular suburban retiree. I saw her at least ten times over the years and always the same. The WYP woman was married and visiting from out of state for work. She just wanted some fun. She had a small apartment in the suburbs and never even asked for the initial WYP contribution. The more you sift on those sites the more gold you find.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    JClear, did you get your free women on SA? I've got two women myself, but got them from dating sites. I can't imagine a girl who'll fuck for free, going to SA. If a woman is looking for sex, dating sites offer plenty for females without the limitations of SA.

  11. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    This is my experience as well. I currently have two regulars (as in once a week) that I don't pay anything at all. They just want to fuck. It's wild.
    JClear, did you get your free women on SA? I've got two women myself, but got them from dating sites. I can't imagine a girl who'll fuck for free, going to SA. If a woman is looking for sex, dating sites offer plenty for females without the limitations of SA.

  12. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    I've been on SA for 3 months now and I have to say, I can't believe I didn't do this earlier. I've been hobbying for over about a decade and I've been coming here even longer, for some reason I never even paid attention to this thread or SA, I just figured it was another escort site. In 3 months I've been with at least 5 different girls, and only one was a pro. All good to great experiences. One or two who will probably be regulars. I've been scammed a few times and learned my lessons, but I can't imagine every going back to the ad sites at this point. Like has been said you got to put in the time and effort, and you're going to pay for quality, but I guess I'm just saying I give SA my whole hearted endorsement LOL.
    This is my experience as well. I currently have two regulars (as in once a week) that I don't pay anything at all. They just want to fuck. It's wild.

  13. #6759

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a link for Sharmila?
    I believe her profile is currently inactive.

  14. #6758

    Link

    Anybody have a link for Sharmila?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    Met her in the Fall last year for a M&G. Definitely hot w / the British accent. M&G went well (I thought). Same details, $400 and open to a lot of uncovered action. Set something up for the following week and then radio silence. Better luck to you!

  15. #6757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    No intel other than some nice nudes she sent. Have M&G scheduled for Tuesday.
    To the surprise of no one, she pulled the "I need money for gas" and I told her no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape